over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test suspension oil base the most amazing product

flexsteel_ceo

Registered
I have been doing gear for well over a decade so ignore newbie status, I get on here often I just never post anything. I have ran just about everything you could think of and I usually run my cycles as high as 2 grams a week so I know what my body can accomplish. I have been running test suspension oil based for 4 weeks now and have to say it is the king of all steroids as far as growth and strength goes including tren and anadrol. Just 100mg shot of this 1hour before my workout instantly takes things like my 1 rep benchpress max of 425 from 1 rep to 4 reps. My pumps last all day long and I'm like a beast in the gym. I am 34 years old and haven't had growth like this in years. There is also no pip to the oil base suspension that I am running. I have tried the water base suspension and could not handle the pip. It was too much for me and caused me to take time off from training for a week from unable to move my shoulders due to swelling.

I'm not trying to sell a product hence why I am not saying where I got the suspension in which is also against board rules, I am only trying to pass this on for those in a rut like I have been.

I have been doing gear for well over a decade so ignore newbie status, I get on here often I just never post anything. I have ran just about everything you could think of and I usually run my cycles as high as 2 grams a week so I know what my body can accomplish. I have been running test suspension oil based for 4 weeks now and have to say it is the king of all steroids as far as growth and strength goes including tren and anadrol. Just 100mg shot of this 1hour before my workout instantly takes things like my 1 rep benchpress max of 425 from 1 rep to 4 reps. My pumps last all day long and I'm like a beast in the gym. I am 34 years old and haven't had growth like this in years. There is also no pip to the oil base suspension that I am running. I have tried the water base suspension and could not handle the pip. It was too much for me and caused me to take time off from training for a week from unable to move my shoulders due to swelling.

I'm not trying to sell a product hence why I am not saying where I got the suspension in which is also against board rules, I am only trying to pass this on for those in a rut like I have been.

tne is mosdef crazy awesome.
It hits me in two hours though

I have just found a water based test where there is no pain what so ever,i know if you would have told me this a year ago i would have thought bull-shit!

I have been wanting to try the TNE FOR A WHILE BECAUSE OF THE GREAT REVIEWS!

I also only run this stuff on workout days only. Yes it does have a very short active life but imo as long as you are running another test with an ester attached there is no point in hitting this stuff 3 times a day. There's a huge difference in going from high test levels to absolutely no test and then back up again.

been thinking about giving it a shot... puns intended :p

How's the water retention though? I've heard it bloats you like a mother fucker.

I also only run this stuff on workout days only. Yes it does have a very short active life but imo as long as you are running another test with an ester attached there is no point in hitting this stuff 3 times a day. There's a huge difference in going from high test levels to absolutely no test and then back up again.

So, if I understand correctly you are using this on workout days only. What else are you running and what dosages?

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

running TNE at 50mg every 12 hrs and no long ester needed, also this blows any long ester out of the water in every aspect. take some proviron with it for lean dry explosive gains. Its an inconvenience to pin twice a day but you can use 29 guage slin pins. I don't know why its so much more effective I thought test was test but that's not the case.

been thinking about giving it a shot... puns intended :p

How's the water retention though? I've heard it bloats you like a mother fucker.

I'm not having any water retention because I do .25mg ed of anastrozol. I'm sure if I didn't then I would bloat like crazy and would probably need a bra.

So, if I understand correctly you are using this on workout days only. What else are you running and what dosages?

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I run pro-test 400 @ 1200 and sometimes up 1600mgs/week
Yes I only do the tne on workout days and I know they say you need to have a steady blood flow but that's more for when your running something really high and then letting it drop down to below normal range and since I always have a steady blood flow of testosterone from the pro-test400 then I'm not exactly letting my test levels ever go below normal range so no harm done. I'm also running injectable dbol @30mgs daily

So are we talking 3-4x a week? 5? 6? Do you ever take more than 100mg pre workout? What is your sweet spot? I have been debating trying this in my lab for several months now.

Anyone ever find a TNE not made with guac and that doesnt cause lumps a day later? Iv had this issue with various TNE brands

Anyone ever find a TNE not made with guac and that doesnt cause lumps a day later? Iv had this issue with various TNE brands

I think the guac is what's needed to prevent the pain and lumps but the down side is you stink something awful. I've never used the stuff but heard all about that stank lol.

Maybe just dilute it with some sterile oil?
1 cc TNE plus 2cc of oil or maybe even eq?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I think the guac is what's needed to prevent the pain and lumps but the down side is you stink something awful. I've never used the stuff but heard all about that stank lol.

Maybe just dilute it with some sterile oil?
1 cc TNE plus 2cc of oil or maybe even eq?

i think that would really delay absorption speed...

i think that would really delay absorption speed...

Good point. So if no other hormone just by adding sterile oil it will still slow it?

Back in the 90's I tried water based along with some long ester test and the results were good. In early 2000s when those short cycles were kind of popular I tried playing around with oil based only cycles between 2 to 6 weeks long and I couldn't tolerate any more than 1ml per day for 4-6 weeks. My injection sites started getting red and swollen. Results wise I like longer cycles so I just gave up on short esters and I dont like to shoot everyday.

PP has been painless for me, love it

I just noticed my lab has TNE in coconut in it,so i am going to try it out my next cycle.

I did use a waterbased test-suspension and it was painless,yes painless!

He is a source on this board st**co (don't want to break the rules) i started 1/2 cc 50mg pre workout for two weeks and a full cc 100mg pre-workout the next workout! delt,rear-delt pins
using a slin pin upto a 25 gauge pin.

I have tried the so called painless water based suspension and i would get lumps every time but these guys have it down pat! Plus it is cheaper than any other who sources it.

Mods i didn't say the sources name but if it is a infraction of the rules please delete it.

I ran and loved TNE so its a thumbs up from me, plus I actually enjoy pinning so its a no brainer lol :cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws