advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fleece johnson - booty warrior - did he use steroids ?

sauced99

Registered
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ-TVhKO7Vc"]BEYOND THE BOOTY - FLEECE JOHNSON - PRISON INMATE - YouTube[/ame]

here is a video of fleece johnson... he is a booty warrior... do you guys think he used juice back in the day ? either way this is a great example of why we all need to be safe and stay out of the big house !!!!

Op, are you a booty warrior too?

I was wondering if the OP was asking for some advice as to how to become a better "booty warrior"... I can say for certain that "using juice" doesn't necessarily make one a booty warrior

Why you even posting this shit? You a homosexual? He is locked up in a cage because he is an animal.

i thought it was pretty funny.. if you dont youre probably gay and are offended at someone laughing at your lifestyle because youre a butt pirate. :headbang:

i thought it was pretty funny.. if you dont youre probably gay and are offended at someone laughing at your lifestyle because youre a butt pirate. :headbang:

Fuck you little boy. I have gay friends and I find you offensive. You should be banned.

Your an immature ass. This has nothing to do with the Gay lifestyle. This guy is disgusting sexual predator. He rapes people asshole. How do you find that funny?

i have many gay friends as well.. im saying if you dont think this is funny it is because you are a butt pirate also !!! nothing to do with all gay people !!!!! relax this is supposed to be a funny thread, jesus

Your an immature ass. This has nothing to do with the Gay lifestyle. This guy is disgusting sexual predator. He rapes people asshole. How do you find that funny?

maybe you should watch the video again... he doesnt rape anyone... "it was always yes" !!!!!!

okay, after rereading my post over and over again i realize it does not reflect what i was trying to say and i want to sincerely apologize to everyone !!!! i MEANT to say (in a teasing way) that anyone who doesnt think this guy is funny is also a predator and thats why they dont think its funny... from my post i sounded like i was talking about all gay people which is certainly not what i was trying to do !!!!!

maybe you should watch the video again... he doesnt rape anyone... "it was always yes" !!!!!!

The dude clearly said its "the hard way or the easy way." That's forcing someone to have sex, moron. Seriously, why in the fuck post a stupid ass thread like this? Especially since it will be banned soon.

Guys like the one in the video should be executed.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear