over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral DMSO as a cure all

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Who here as tried using DMSO for their health via oral administration? One teaspoon mixed in a full glass of water and consumed twice a day it touted as the cure all for everything from herpies to cancer.
I just became interested in DMSO when I learned it is an excellent carrier for oral liquid drugs. I began reading everything I could find on it and learned it actually detoxifies the body, reduces inflammation, increases nutrient absorption, kills cancer, improves appearance by removing free radicals and toxins, helps with hair growth, and on and on. Apparently, here in the USA big pharma has made it to where the FDA won't approve it because it costs nothing to make and virtually heals everything.

Here are some excerpts on DMSO:

DMSO, or dimethyl sulfoxide has been used for many years by athletes to treat painful muscles and joints. DMSO builds up the white blood cells and increases immune production of migration inhibitory factors (MIF) by macrophages.

DMSO has been associated with a number of therapeutic benefits, such as for the healing of wounds; its use as an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal; softens collagen, helps eliminate hydroxyl free radicals in the body, stimulates the immune system, increases interferon formation, reduces the number of platelet thrombi, and is a potent diuretic. DMSO skin remedies are useful in treating topical fungal infections.

Pharmaceutical Lobbists have fought to keep DMSO off the market, primarily because as a product of the paper pulp industry it can be produced for about fifty cents a quart. That coupled with its' inheirent ability of a theraputic principle, whereby it works on vertually everything.

There is a very long list of health benefits from using DMSO, the main ones are:
· It is an all-round microbicide effective against bacteria, fungi, mycoplasmas and viruses
· It improves the immune system and reduces allergies
· It is strongly anti-inflammatory with good antioxidant properties
· It blocks pain when rubbed onto affected muscles or joints
· It improves blood circulation by inhibiting formation of blood clots and hypercoagulation
· It even dissolves newly formed blood clots
· It dilates blood vessels and improves the function of the heart
· It efficiently transports molecules across cell membranes and moves through the blood-brain barrier
· It improves connective tissue, softens collagen and stimulates wound healing
· It is a potent diuretic and very effective with chronic bladder inflammation/cystitis

Used it many times topically didnt mind that taste in my mouth it gave me. Great for joints.

Used it many times topically didnt mind that taste in my mouth it gave me. Great for joints.

I always knew it was a great topical because I've heard stories where injured race horses were bathed in DMSO and injuries healed over night.

I had no idea it could be used orally. I just started tonight an hour ago. I don't feel any stomach discomfort. I'm hoping it helps with my injuries all over, and detoxifies my body from all the wonderful poisons I put in it. ;)

Great for transdermal delivery, I used to know guys who crushed tren pellets and mixed in DMSO they would put it on their legs and wrap it with a large band aid type bandage to keep it trapped against the skin.
Have to be careful about having dirty hands and such when handling it.

YES

Great for transdermal delivery, I used to know guys who crushed tren pellets and mixed in DMSO they would put it on their legs and wrap it with a large band aid type bandage to keep it trapped against the skin.
Have to be careful about having dirty hands and such when handling it.

First time i used tren it was pellets with DMSO, worked damn good to, but the girl at the gym that i worked out with would always ask me why i stunk of garlic LOL
And yea im with Alin, i could NOT drink that shit !

I too have used it off and on for a bad elbow. The difference it makes in a matter of minutes is unbelievable.

You must be diluting this right JJ? What ratio are you using?

JJB1

I give you MAD props bro, you are such a good guinea pig .. Thank You...lol

I too have used it off and on for a bad elbow. The difference it makes in a matter of minutes is unbelievable.

You must be diluting this right JJ? What ratio are you using?

I added one teaspoon of 99.9% DMSO to 16oz of water and drank it. I feel fine.

I read some doctor said he hasn't been sick in 40 years due to this. My immune system is very poor so I'm curious to see what happens. I love self experimentation.

I added one teaspoon of 99.9% DMSO to 16oz of water and drank it. I feel fine.

I read some doctor said he hasn't been sick in 40 years due to this. My immune system is very poor so I'm curious to see what happens. I love self experimentation.

Didn't find many places where I could get it, just info about it. Is it easy to get?

My grandfather had really bad arthritis; his whole body would start to lock up. He would go to Mexico and get a DMSO IV and would be good to go for about a year. No arthritis symptoms at all. Pretty crazy he would go from crippled to completely fine.

My grandfather had really bad arthritis; his whole body would start to lock up. He would go to Mexico and get a DMSO IV and would be good to go for about a year. No arthritis symptoms at all. Pretty crazy he would go from crippled to completely fine.

I read about using it intraveneously. I'm not quite up for that much experimentation. Haha :)

Dmso gel?
Amazon link to what u got.

Ive never looked into such but I have looked into hydrogen peroxide mixed with distilled water to get body oxgenated.

I have only ever used the cream for my elbows. Worked great.

Where do you find the powder form?

So if it works dmso with say olive leaf extract or an herb like yakeow
can draw out a virus and kill it for good.

JJ u might get a die out feeling soon.
body detoxification.

Thanks for the post.

But what about guys on aas, gh, ext.
Any boosting benefits hehe

So if it works dmso with say olive leaf extract or an herb like yakeow
can draw out a virus and kill it for good.

JJ u might get a die out feeling soon.
body detoxification.

Thanks for the post.

But what about guys on aas, gh, ext.
Any boosting benefits hehe

I read about that. Hopefully I feel okay. Every time I use liv.52 and the toxins come out of my liver for rerelease back into my blood stream I feel terrible. We shall see.

Dmso gel?
Amazon link to what u got.

Ive never looked into such but I have looked into hydrogen peroxide mixed with distilled water to get body oxgenated.

Not gel, liquid.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000K78Z96/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1409895375&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70"]DMSO Liquid Unfragranced 8 oz. 8 Ounces:Amazon:Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41C4EeRJ%2BQL.@@AMEPARAM@@41C4EeRJ%2BQL[/ame]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2,177
Last edited:

That's the same one I use. I take it orally once a week. It's out of your system by about the 5th day, so once a week is all I do because of the odor. A very powerful antioxidant, and if you have read any studies you can see that it should be a staple for any bodybuilder. I especially liked the studies regarding its ability to protect the liver. I also use the gel topically on pretty much any scrapes, bruises, bad injections, cuts, and it's awesome for acne. I use a mix of dmso and lemon juice as a mask occasionally which stimulates collagen production and gets rid of any blemishes. I posted something about this a while back, but no one ever freakin listens. The stuff is great! If you take it with water it's best to use distilled water, it has less impurities than tap water and you don't want some of those heavy metals and chemicals along with the dmso. I usually take mine with a small amount of grape juice and the chase it with a shot of lemon juice to kill the taste.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner