over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luxury Cars

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For those that drive luxury (high end) cars... What was the appeal for you? What were you looking for (feature wise) and what did you eventually get?

Also, was it what you expected after you drove it for a few months or did it wear off and seem just as another car?

(for the love of the tren gods, please don't turn this into a war between cars and bickering back and forth like what happened with that watch thread)

I ask because my truck is ready to die...to be honest, I work my ass off, I used to drive a chyrsler 300 Signature series, but after the lease expired (I was laid off near the same time), I let it go. That is the highest end car I ever drove, not sure if others would consider it high end, but all my other cars were...well...embarrassing.

I drove a 328I sedan for years and absolutely loved the car. One of the best things about it?? It was a rare Five speed transmission.

I loved the looks, performance, and well, social status of the car. It's been a few years since I owned it, but it was a mid 2000's model. 2005 to be exact. It was never under warranty when I owned it, so I paid for or did all the repairs myself.

I ran into a similar situation as you and got laid off and just couldn't afford the car, so I sold it. I would not hesitate to buy another one today.

Great cars, Great looks, lots of class...........................

If you're looking for a good car, that the high end cars can be. And it's to have something nice. Buy 2-3 years used with services records. I've had some really nice cars, that I loved...but paid up to 50% less for them. If you have a car in mind. Join a internet group and find what goes wrong, if not fixed use this to negotiate prices.

Even if you get a good deal don't forget to counter in future service. I have Audi A8L and now kicking myself in the ass to be honest. Parts are expensive. It is a nice ride though. In the winter time it's like a tank.

I drive a BMW M3 and honestly it puts a smile on my face every single day. I really fell in love with bmw's, but man this car is phenomenal. Handling, power, luxury, it has it all. It's also a big time head turner. The only shitting thing about owning a more pricey car is every little sound or something you notice that wasn't there the day before will drive you nuts! Because you want to find out what's causing that noise or something. Yeah, if something goes wrong (which it rarely does) it is expensive to fix, but I still love the car.

I've owned various Mercedes and every time I got into the car it felt great. I'd look out the window in my gym and take a look at my car sitting in the lot far away from the assholes who ding your car with their door.

When I cleaned the cars I'd sometimes late at night go in the garage and just look at the beauties and glide a microfiber towel across them. All my cars are black so when they are clean no other car can compare.

In early 2013 after many years of resistance I made a major change and went to BMW...Black cars of course and man its like a whole new experience allover again. I actually just got one of the cars back today after some minor front end repair and they detailed inside and out and I can't stop looking and it. So no it never grows old...just like how we like to look at to ourselves in the mirror in the gym and at home you will do the same once you own a high end car. If you are like me and like black cars then you really will get addicted to the high end cars.

I'm not sure what your budget is but even in the lower end BMW makes a nice looking 4 series. If you have the dough the m5 and m6 are what every muscle head with some money should be driving ;)....but your budget would determine my opinion on what you should get. But if you like to drive and feel that bitch then go with BMW. I've gotten more looks and compliments in my BMW then any Benz I've ever owned... but I still like Mercedes but only the CLS and S class.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I drive an acura tl.. My wife has a new BMW x3.. I love them both to be honest. We aren't super balling and there is more to life than cars so you just have to draw a line.. If we can't pay cash for it we don't buy it.. Why finance and pay interest on a depreciating item..

I couldn't care less what my ride looks like. I'd rather spend the money on booze and women...............................or gh.

RANGE ROVER SUPER SPORT , Was looking for high HP and great ride with low road noise ..It delivered and its a beast , I don't think I will ever go back to Chevy or GM

Back in 2007 I bought a new Mercedes S600, and I still love it to this day. If I were to ever stray from Mercedes, it would only be to an M3, 5, or 6. I'll be honest in that BMW out performs Mercedes IMO. But for looks and interior comfort, Mercedes stomps all over beamers.

In the past, I had a firebird and a couple trucks. I have a tundra now as well as my Mercedes. But if I had to get rid of one, that truck would be gone in a heartbeat lol

My wife has a Mercedes C63 AMG and the car is a beast. It sounds great, looks great, and drives incredible. The downside is that it is so much computerization and technology that something stupid is always breaking. Mercedes actually paid our car payment for us last month because the car has been in the shop so much and they are afraid of a buy back. The other downside is that the seats are not made for big people. The seat backs have a flat center portion and then each side curves inward. So basically when I am in the car it is so fucking uncomfortable because my shoulders are outside the seat and the inward curves are pressing into me and trying to fold me in half.

I have an audi a4, it is getting a bit old, and I plan to trade it in for a new a4 eventually. A4s are my favorite daily driver cars. I like to be frugal and hate to spend 40k on a car again, but odds are that I will. I plan to pay it off in cash and hopefully get 6-7 years out of it like my current car (which still looks great).

For those that drive luxury (high end) cars... What was the appeal for you?

I like the best in life. I work hard, so I want the best - cars, watches, houses and so on. I don't buy them to show off but to make myself feel good.

For those that don't understand it, they will once they experience it. Just like skinny or fat people don't understand the sense of accomplishment one feels when they have a good body.

I'd sometimes late at night go in the garage and just look at the beauties

I've owned exotics now for 15 years, and every night I still do the same before I go to sleep. I walk past each one of them and read the badges out loud to let the accomplishment sink in.

Ive owned a few nice cars im still young but 350z sierra denali dropped on 22s turbod then an sti track car then had a gtr for a few years and now back to a sierra denali building a new sema show truck for the shop. Amd i think you need to be into cars to truly appreciate what something like the gtr is or higher end lambos or something when i wake up my vehicle needs to make me smile to make the price tag worth it id rather have a badass stable then dump all my cash into a house. Sounds young and stupid to some but ive been building cars since i was like 8 with my grandpa so its deep rooted.

I'm a BMW guy. I have a 2013 328i with the M Sport Package. Of course I want the M4 but its not in the budget right now. Like some of you guys said its not about showing off, its just about making yourself feel good, just like building muscle and dieting.

NY Muscle was right about how BMW's drive, a BMW is a drivers car and its for people who want to feel the road. If you are looking for a smooth ride go for a Benz or a Lexus, if you want to whip around a bit and take some turns at speed get a BMW. My cousin had 2 M6's and those are serious cars, if you can afford one and you like performance I would suggest you get one.

My wife has a Mercedes C63 AMG and the car is a beast. It sounds great, looks great, and drives incredible. The downside is that it is so much computerization and technology that something stupid is always breaking. Mercedes actually paid our car payment for us last month because the car has been in the shop so much and they are afraid of a buy back. The other downside is that the seats are not made for big people. The seat backs have a flat center portion and then each side curves inward. So basically when I am in the car it is so fucking uncomfortable because my shoulders are outside the seat and the inward curves are pressing into me and trying to fold me in half.

We own the same car, with the exact same issues...

Why would you buy a car you don't fit in? And an expensive one at that. Sounds like women and their shoes, just sayin...😉

Why would you buy a car you don't fit in? And an expensive one at that. Sounds like women and their shoes, just sayin...😉

Unless your name is Ramy, you shouldn't have problems fitting in marjory of cars

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131