over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Q&A vid with Ken "Skip" Hill

Chode Logan

Kilo Klub Member
Big fan of Skip, some good info and entertainment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLnOYQmVeE"]Ken "Skip" Hill - Q&A Ep.02 on Projectbuilding.com - YouTube[/ame]

Back in 2003, I sent skip $500 to be my trainer. I never even contacted him after that..How stupid was I?????????????

Maybe it helped just knowing he was there to support you if you needed it?...

(JUST KIDDING.)

I've had folks many times just buy programs and not follow-up. I used to have paypal links on my site and had to take them down for this reason b/c people were buying services who weren't good fits. I'd have to refund the $ and lose $20+ in the process.

Seriously, I can easily see how he or any coach would simply expect the person sending the $ to follow up and not even bother making a mental note. Probably just slipped his mind while busy working away...

-S

500 bucks?? That WAS a long time ago! :)

If an inspirational quote or motivating piece of advice is needed, I would be willing to help.

Seriously, I usually run down clients when this happens because sometimes something does come up and life sidetracks them. I am pretty flexible in situations like this and can put off working with someone for a time, if need be.

Wow, I haven't signed in here at PM since May of 2008. Damn, I am REALLY old.

EDIT: I must have gone by another name here (maybe just "Skip") because it says I have only been a member since May 08 and I know I was around long before that - probably back to like 02 or 03.

Skip

Last edited:
500 bucks?? That WAS a long time ago! :)

If an inspirational quote or motivating piece of advice is needed, I would be willing to help.

Seriously, I usually run down clients when this happens because sometimes something does come up and life sidetracks them. I am pretty flexible in situations like this and can put off working with someone for a time, if need be.

Wow, I haven't signed in here at PM since May of 2008. Damn, I am REALLY old.

EDIT: I must have gone by another name here (maybe just "Skip") because it says I have only been a member since May 08 and I know I was around long before that - probably back to like 02 or 03.

Skip

And the one day you happen to sign on after 6+ years is the same day there is a thread about you? Lol, sounds like you lurk more often than you're willing to admit ;)

And the one day you happen to sign on after 6+ years is the same day there is a thread about you? Lol, sounds like you lurk more often than you're willing to admit ;)

It would appear that way, yes, but I was actually told about the thread so I popped in. I wish I had the time to hang out more. I kind of miss the old board days.

Skip

Skip, i'd like to just verify if it is really you....I think you will understand because of all the weirdos these days who lie and lof on as somebody else....you also have this file here:

Professional Muscle - View Profile: Skip

Are you able to still log on this account and verify?

Not trying to question you, just looking out for ya:)

Weird. I can't remember the old email address that I used for that account and it is weird because I basically only have 2 - my intensemuscle.com address that I have used for business since 2004 and my gmail account that I started using to forward the other email to for practical purposes. It won't recognize the gmail account and the intensemuscle account only lists this member name.

Quick, ask me something only Skip would know. :)

Skip

Skip, i'd like to just verify if it is really you....I think you will understand because of all the weirdos these days who lie and lof on as somebody else....you also have this file here:

Professional Muscle - View Profile: Skip

Are you able to still log on this account and verify?

Not trying to question you, just looking out for ya:)

I'm the one who told Ken about this thread. It's him... :)

-S

I'm the one who told Ken about this thread. It's him... :)

-S

That's confirmation enough for me....thanks Scott! ....again:D

Skip, no need, homon's word is golden with me....just trying to make sure there wasn't some sort of imposter coming on here:)

Welcome back, brother:cool:

But maybe .. you aren't who YOU say you are. Hmmm...

Skip

That's confirmation enough for me....thanks Scott! ....again:D

Skip, no need, homon's word is golden with me....just trying to make sure there wasn't some sort of imposter coming on here:)

Welcome back, brother:cool:

LOL - I think the response above seals the deal... LOL

:)

-S

I think you were Skip Lecor then. Do you remember when I sent you the money.? It would have been from Bert Walden. You were just getting started pretty much. I sent you cash, then went on a 6 month drug binge, and then never even thought about it again. I did use the skip load to win many contests though and have since passed it on to several national level guys.

I think you were Skip Lecor then. Do you remember when I sent you the money.? It would have been from Bert Walden. You were just getting started pretty much. I sent you cash, then went on a 6 month drug binge, and then never even thought about it again. I did use the skip load to win many contests though and have since passed it on to several national level guys.

I actually thought we did work together, though, at some point. Maybe a year or two later? I think I remember you dancing at that time if only briefly, right?

I am 44. My memory is so bad I can't remember what I ate for breakfast.

Skip

Good to see ya here skip!
Been a while

I actually thought we did work together, though, at some point. Maybe a year or two later? I think I remember you dancing at that time if only briefly, right?

I am 44. My memory is so bad I can't remember what I ate for breakfast.

Skip

Oh yeah, I was a stripper for one week!!!!!!!!I then moved on to video......not really. I can't believe you actually remember that. I owned 2 gyms at the time and tried to strip on the weekends. I think I made $20 a night, I wasn't too good at it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws