over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Increased resting HR on cycle

chicken&tuna

Newbies
I am currently experiencing an increased resting heart rate, has not been much below 100 for the last 4 days when it normally sits around 65. This is the first time I have had this issue on cycle. Can anyone tell me what may be contributing from the following:
450mg test prop EW
300 mg masteron prop EW
40mg Stanozolol ED
10mg Nolva ED
75mcg T3 ED
4iu HGH ED
I am three weeks into this cycle although only added the HGH a week ago. As I have never taken it before and only been experiencing the issue since starting the HGH I dropped it 2 days ago but heart rate had remained elevated. Took a trip to hospital to make sure heart was ok and everything came back clear. Doc suggested it would be the T3 so started tapering that down. Any other suggestions or approaches to reduce HR? Cheers

Increases for a lot of guys while on. But 100+ is high

What is your BP? You got any headaches, constipation, numbness in extremities, shortness of breath or sweating?

When on I would always-
Reduce or eliminate sodium intake.
Do cardio.

Cheers for the suggestions. BP is higher than when off, around 130 over 75. Having headaches. Minimal sodium in diet already abd daily cardio which is why I was surprised HR has increased so much.

I am also experiencing elevated heat rate one day after starting hgh for the first time. I am not taking anything else. My heart rate has been around 120. Its been up to 170 while I was trying to sleep last night. I am taking 5iu eod. I'm worried

I'm not too worried because when I do elliptical it's usuAlly 180 or higher

I also have a red spot a little bigger than a quarter where I injected into stomach Fat. Are u getting that?

I would be concerned, personally.

Not that I'm diagnosing you, yet what you've described sounds characteristic of Sinus tachycardia. What's causing this can be from multiple etiologies. Taking into consideration, my first assumption would be catecholamine release, or sudden onset of hyperthyroidism. Or even possible PE (pulmonary embolism) unlikely, yet tiny clots may be a cause. Ultimately seeing a physician would be the best diagnose.

If in the event, it is Sinus tach. I would take this very seriously. Because you push your heart rate to 180BMP, its not the same as you resting at 170BPM. Our hearts aren't designed to run a million miles per hour 24 hours a day.

I'm not too worried because when I do elliptical it's usuAlly 180 or higher

I am also experiencing elevated heat rate one day after starting hgh for the first time. I am not taking anything else. My heart rate has been around 120. Its been up to 170 while I was trying to sleep last night. I am taking 5iu eod. I'm worried

Last edited:
OP- Could the addition of the GH make you metabolize anyone of the other substances differently? I would think the T3. If lowering this does not work I would lower everything too. And if that doesn't help then I would definitely go to the doctor.

And other guy with elevated resting heart rate - I would definitely go see your doc if that isn't better shortly. It could be anything but don't mess around if it isn't resolving soon. 100bpm is one thing but 170-180bpm is another.

Last edited:
It's down today. I'm going to lower the gh shot to 2iu eod. It's about 90 now and I'm no longer sweating. I looked at generic Chinese hgh side effects website and it says increased heart rate and bp are one of them

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member