YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nominate Oct 2014 Featured Member - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Wow, any of this crew is great...but B-Boy would be my nomination...all the insights over the years, real talk, and well he has built a physique of a pro over time!

Wow, any of this crew is great...but B-Boy would be my nomination...all the insights over the years, real talk, and well he has built a physique of a pro over time!

Funny that you say Brad, because I figured he'd win it too. However......................my nomination is for a future pro on this board..........You!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lenny is my nomination......:D

There are several I could nominate. Lenny would be one, but someone who has had an impact on my from afar with his positive advice and words of wisdom, would be RENEWLYF. His story is remarkable and the manner in which he lives his life is one for all to emulate.

John Meadows
Shelby
B-boy

There is so many that I don't know if I could make that choice. What I wish is some of them were still posting here.

I been here for over 6 years. These guys have influenced me or helped me a great deal. My top five list in no particular order:

Stewie, DOGCRAPP, JOHNJUANB1, MOUNTAINDOG1, SHELBY.

There is so many that I don't know if I could make that choice. What I wish is some of them were still posting here.

Agree with the above, but of all the Featured Members who have come and gone, what better tribute then to give the anniversary Award to the first Featured Member back in October 2004, Baldnazi. One of the few old school members who still post.

I been here for over 6 years. These guys have influenced me or helped me a great deal. My top five list in no particular order:

Very difficult to pick from a list with names like that. I'd add kalaydryn to those. Very few posts I come across where I read it and realize the person on the other end is WAY beyond me in their understanding of most things we discuss here. Stewie and kalaydryn are posters I'm always pleased to see contributing to the knowledge base here. When you can learn something from the member on a regular basis, that's invaluable.

Last edited:
Im still thinking about a good nominee- reason is so many people on the list have stopped coming and once they moved up as a pro in many cases stopped logging in and being a part of pro muscle, I understand some have bigger obligations but maybe remembering where it all started and some of the little peeps who supported in the beginning would be a nice show of loyalty- for those I can't nominate- the guys and girls who have stuck around and gave all us people still trying to make gains some good experience based advice will be my pool for nominees.

Im still thinking about a good nominee- reason is so many people on the list have stopped coming and once they moved up as a pro in many cases stopped logging in and being a part of pro muscle, I understand some have bigger obligations but maybe remembering where it all started and some of the little peeps who supported in the beginning would be a nice show of loyalty- for those I can't nominate- the guys and girls who have stuck around and gave all us people still trying to make gains some good experience based advice will be my pool for nominees.

That is exactly why I went with those 5, they are very active here. I do believe some guys should be featured members and are not yet too.

Funny that you say Brad, because I figured he'd win it too. However......................my nomination is for a future pro on this board..........You!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lenny is my nomination......:D

Well, till then and if or when it happens that I can make it to that level, close this year, but just not mine time yet...I still will always remain Lenny ;)

YES YES YES....great grew of fella's that have def adding words of wisdom to this board...as well, many others!

Lotta good names in here.. There is no way i could pick one..

Damn way too many good guys there. JJ, Lenny, John Meadows... too many.

I would like to nominate...

JohnJuanb1
Queefer
Lenny

It would be hard to vote for one though.

Lenny is a person who impresses me so much in many ways. His attitude and drive is great to see. He has contributed solidly over the years. Plus I think he probably represents the words 'Professional Muscle' best.

JJ is my best mate and has probably helped more people out on here than anyone. He is what bodybuilding is all about. I love his experiments and his honesty. He talks about many things other won't. He looks fantastic and you couldn't ask for a nicer person.

Queefer is just a sexy manbeast. Seriously his contribution to this forum over the years is unmatched. He has been here from pretty much the start and he isn't getting any younger so he could probably do with this :D

Freakiest physique we have here --- BRAD DAVIS bboy.

-Matt

Futurefreak
John Meadows

An anniversary needs somebody that challenges the game while adhering to its core principles. These fellas exemplify this above all others.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws