over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

M1T vs Metribolone

nfernoo

Banned
Sides aside which would bring the most LBM in a 3-4 week cycle?

Yes, they're both evil and it's possible to give birth to your liver. I know lol.
Mr Elvia himself said he got more gains on metri than a heavier cycle of a lot of gear.

The possible dosages

Metri- 750mcg-1mg per day

or

M1T- 15-20 mg per day

ive tried m1t and methyltrienolone (pretty sure that's metribolone)

both made me feel like absolute shit.. strongly regret taking either of them..

had no appetite, bad nausea, lethargy etc..

not worth it bro. you cant gain muscle if you can't eat and feel too shitty to train hard

trust me. it's not worth it.

not worth it bro. you cant gain muscle if you can't eat and feel too shitty to train hard

The proposed doses im proposing are on the the high scale
for me. I most likely will be doing lower.

I understand where ur coming from
but I see guys like elvi that loved it

Well as far as keepable gains go I would have to say Mtren. That's lean mass being built. M1T is a much more wet compound. It will blow you up a lot more. But when you get off you won't be able to keep as much of your gains imo.

And with that said I would say M1T would give you much stronger initial gains, but rapidly go once you came off.

Last edited:
The proposed doses im proposing are on the the high scale
for me. I most likely will be doing lower.

I understand where ur coming from
but I see guys like elvi that loved it

Elvia is a good bro

having said that, if you want to be in this lifestyle for the long haul, it is prudent to do all that you can to mitigate the potential health problems that can arise from your drug use... I.E. not using orals...especially the most brutal ones.

what good are the easy gains that you may (may) get from these drugs if you damage your liver and/or kidneys severely and are forced to take time off/have to quit indefinitely?

Elvia is a good bro

having said that, if you want to be in this lifestyle for the long haul, it is prudent to do all that you can to mitigate the potential health problems that can arise from your drug use... I.E. not using orals...especially the most brutal ones.

what good are the easy gains that you may (may) get from these drugs if you damage your liver and/or kidneys severely and are forced to take time off/have to quit indefinitely?

I know understand where you're coming from.
this is why we do blood worse, use things like udca.
And stop when we notice something wrong.

Well as far as keepable gains go I would have to say Mtren. That's lean mass being built. M1T is a much more wet compound. It will blow you up a lot more. But when you get off you won't be able to keep as much of your gains imo.

And with that said I would say M1T would give you much stronger initial gains, but rapidly go once you came off.

If If I'm gonna gain water it's gonna be from gh not an aas :p

Yeah I'm looking for lbm gains not watery gains.
I just would like to try it once while making sure I survive.

if its the same as methyltren then m1t by far, methyltren just really dries u out. u look hard and ur strong as fuck, like halo on halo lol. but i think theres another compound out there with that name, if im correct its purely for aggression

Last edited:
metribilone will give more solid gains, M1T is going to act somewhat like dbol or anadrol - fill the muscles up with more intramuscular water and give some false positive on gains, which will subside after M1T is gone Met will at least give more solid keepable gains.
Blood pressure meds will be a must.

did you run test with them?

how you feel on certain AAS imo depends on the individual.

i feel absolutely FANTASTIC on methyltrienlone.
have only ever used the injectable though - imo thats MUCH safer than the oral version.

my bloodwork showed elevated but not absurdly high liver values after 3 weeks on 2mg injectable methyltren. (less than twice the upper reference range for both AST and ALT)

on sdrol for comparison i feel kind of weird. i have the urge of going off that stuff after around 2 weeks.
on methyltren i just feel fucking great and look fucking great.

i have not used m1t since i dislike "wet" orals, but methyltren is probably my favorite compound ever.

intense focus, strength, pumps, veins, sweating.
not sure if i would try the oral form though.

I have only used m1t as a preworkout everyonce in a while. It brings the pumps thats for sure.

Wish some of these very powerful orals were more available as injects, should result in a much more favorable positive to negative ratio.

ive used both M1-t and methyl tren in oral versions. It has been awhile but i remember running the metyh trienlone between 750mcg-1mg daily and the M1T at 20-30mg daily. The M1T was def very fast at putting size on and giving insane stregth gains. Prob faster than any other oral ive eva used. But huge huge huge downfall was the insane lthary i got all day long from it- Jus hardly made it the full 4 wks on it. Now the methyltrienlone wasnt as bad for me as the M1T. I got crazy strong fast and vascular as fuck. Major downfall was it crushed my endurance. But mos def a very body transforming compoind. Helped lean me out fast as hell. Feels like ur running tren just at crazy crazy high doseage.and onl;y ran the methyltrielone for 3-3.5wks

M1t= took this years ago when it was legal and put on over 20 lbs in like 3 weeks. A whole lot of water. lost about half the weight the first week off.

Met= took GU#L@ brand when they were a sponsor here. took it for 6 weeks and got so freaking strong while gains were lean and dry.

It should be a clear choice for you depending on what your goals are...Totally different compounds and results

Yes, they're both evil and it's possible to give birth to your liver. I know lol.
Mr Elvia himself said he got more gains on metri than a heavier cycle of a lot of gear.

The possible dosages

or

M1T- 15-20 mg per day

I like M1T, for me 5-10mg is plenty.

The possible dosages

or

M1T- 15-20 mg per day

M1t---easily. When comparing the various AAS, you shouldn't use its anabolic rating as a means of measuring myotropic potency. Anabolic ratings just aren't accurate indicators of muscle building strength--not on a mg per mg basis, nor when comparing drugs in their safe dosing range.

M-1T, as of today, remains the single most potent muscle building oral ever released.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws