over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Competitor died?

Darb77

Registered
So I heard a rumor that recently 4 competitors went to the hospital and one or maybe two have died? Hearing DNP use was the cause? Just wondering if anyone else has heard any of this? It was on a well known trainers facebook and he was calling out another trainer but I have no clue who. Really sad if any of this is true.

If you use DNP you are accepting the risk of death. That shit is dangerous, yes it works but the cost to benefit ratio has to be looked at.

200mg a day for longer cycles (month)

Dnp( high dose) short cycles are really fucked up imo.
faster results but dead feeling. No thanks.
400 per day proved too much.

DNP must be respected and the low dose is the way to go with it- but as usual people want to get FAST results and they think that its some joke to play with because a number of people use it.
Anytime you make yourself feel sick from something there is a problem.

With DNP you should feel hot, sweaty, a little out of breath when you train large body parts i.e. legs and back.
You should look flat, feel, hungry.

But if you can't get out of bed in the morning you are taking way too much and it it IS A POISON.
I heard about this and the guru/coach who suggested they use it.

Ya I've seen the stuff on fbook and saw who the competitor and coach was.

I'm just curious if the competitors in this situation bring up the idea of using it themselves or is it recommended by the trainer. I mean these people could possibly be clueless about the stuff.

Last edited:
In the meanwhile, Bostin Loyd increases his dose to 1g/day.

Anyone got a link to the FB post and/or the names of the guru & competitors?

I'm just curious if the competitors in this situation bring up the idea of using it themselves or is it recommended by the trainer. I mean these people could possibly be clueless about the stuff.

Darb whats up homie:) i see u getting big lately at the gym!! anyways, i do know of a few trainers that recommend it to their clients, noone though that you or i would consider a "respected" coach.

Most of the people that we mutually know are recommending the same compunds to people just with diffrent dieting alternatives and theories.

am i bashing dnp? not exactly but at the same time its not for me, id rather cut calories a little more or do more cardio, the old fashioned way that most of us know.

I feel like most of the coaches out there that really know their shit know that its a compound that is not needed, know that the sides out weigh the benefits. We all know how hard it can be to train on low calories , now multiple that by 10 and you have what 400 mgs dnp feels like. Youll be lucky to find the energy to crawl off the coach to take a shit, while sweating through ur clothes.

my 2 cents for what its worth

DNP at around 200mg a day is not very dangerous at all. I'm not sure about any coaches recommending it to their clients but you would have to be a moron to have someone recommend you something and not do any research on it. The competitor did die but I highly doubt DNP was the reason for him passing away. The competitor competed back in May if my memory serves me correctly at a regional show so I would suspect he wouldn't be getting ready for any shows as the season is about to end. However I cant see how people blame DNP as the cause. People ingest all sorts of substances within their body during and after a competition so unless DNP was the absolute only thing that the competitor as ingesting there is no real way to say what was the cause but pointing fingers and blaming people without any real evidence is irresponsible no matter how you look at it or what the situation is. My prayers are with the competitors family though as I am aware he had children.

DNP at around 200mg a day is not very dangerous at all. I'm not sure about any coaches recommending it to their clients but you would have to be a moron to have someone recommend you something and not do any research on it. The competitor did die but I highly doubt DNP was the reason for him passing away. The competitor competed back in May if my memory serves me correctly at a regional show so I would suspect he wouldn't be getting ready for any shows as the season is about to end. However I cant see how people blame DNP as the cause. People ingest all sorts of substances within their body during and after a competition so unless DNP was the absolute only thing that the competitor as ingesting there is no real way to say what was the cause but pointing fingers and blaming people without any real evidence is irresponsible no matter how you look at it or what the situation is. My prayers are with the competitors family though as I am aware he had children.

In theory 200mgs a day isnt dangerous, until you realize that it is cumulative drug. This is where it hurts people!

i wanna be honest and im not bashing you or anyone that uses it but everyone i know that runs dnp is lazy!!! They do it so "bro i dont have to do cardio"

With low dose dnp i lose more fat and retain more muscle while dieting
than I would with diet and cardio.

Thats just it, it works so it makes it very appealing but without proper knowledge sounds dangerous. When I first heard of it I said I wouldnt use it but after seeing the after effects of a recent competitor I'd have to think about it now.

i have no problem with what other people choose to do, just not for me

Blaming dnp , is like when a big guy gets mad and everyone say"steroids". Every time dnp comes up it's the same thing"that shit I'd poison", I'd rather diet and cardio", "only lazy people use dnp". Most of the time it's people who have never used it. Those that have know a low dose works well and use caution while on.

i wanna be honest and im not bashing you or anyone that uses it but everyone i know that runs dnp is lazy!!! They do it so "bro i dont have to do cardio"

Ive done it while dieting and doing cardio, laziness had nothing to do with it, in fact many times I did it I was sub 10% body fat and had been dieting hard and kicking ass with cardio it was a matter of trying to have extreme definition.
I can remember in 2012 I did DNP 2 times below 6 % but I didn't go crazy with it.
ALSO, in the offseason it was a good way to re-establish insulin sensitivity and keep being able to eat higher amounts of carbs on the backside.
Again not running crazy amounts and the longest I did it was 6 days.

Ive done it while dieting and doing cardio, laziness had nothing to do with it, in fact many times I did it I was sub 10% body fat and had been dieting hard and kicking ass with cardio it was a matter of trying to have extreme definition.
I can remember in 2012 I did DNP 2 times below 6 % but I didn't go crazy with it.
ALSO, in the offseason it was a good way to re-establish insulin sensitivity and keep being able to eat higher amounts of carbs on the backside.
People struggle to grasp all drugs can be used by hard workers n lazy people.

Its funny steroid users will call . people who use dnp lazy yet huff when nattys say it about steroid users lol

No offense taken brother. Even at 200mg a day to get in condition your still doing 2 hrs of cardio. Your right though a lot of lazy people use it but I dont still dont think dnp alone with no cardio can bring you in the proper condition for a show. No way, No how. Also when you use it during prep you will retain more muscle and lose more fat accompanied by the cardio. YOU STILL HAVE TO DO THE CARDIO TO COME IN CONDITION. Dnp or No Dnp.

Last edited:

You are 100% correct with your statement. Honestly I think doing it further out during prep is more beneficial but also when your sub 7% body-fat it can be used at a low dose to get rid of fat. I also think it depends on where you get it from and what kind it is. Crystallized or powder. I wouldn't touch that powder shit with a 10 foot pole.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws