over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

F U legs

phatkid77

Kilo Klub Member
Girlfriend tonite says
my legs look bigger. And i even think they do. Measure. NOPE. wtf do I need to do to make grow. I'm going to twice a week.....maybe lol

I've added over 150# I my squats. And nothing. More sweep.. Bit limited size!! I NEED/WANT SIZE

I'll go in and want to take it easy. Not push it. Something's injured. I'll end up doing a heavy set. Maybe 3-5. Sometimes a widow of 20+. Or maybe even a drop set. Usually fucks my back and ends workout. Back pump

Leg press I keep around 15 reps. Last set will be 50. A few times partner and I would keep going. Until 100
Leg ext super set with walking lunges. Ect
I just get frustrated. I think part of problem. Is even being fatish. My legs and arms are pretty lean. So limited fat/water... Limited growth??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mate have you tried adding weight to your negative contactions by using a partner too push down on the bar ?? Another method is 2 people adding plates on negative...
I havnt tried this yet but I have seen people lile Phil and Skip Discussing it and alot of people agree it works

Find the point in the movement where tension is highest and keep the reps in that range. TUT.

Find the point in the movement where tension is highest and keep the reps in that range. TUT.

Dead right! Slow the rep down 5-8 second negative then control the positive side of the rep, contract and sqeeze. Don't bounce at the bottom, stay in control. Make sure your nutrition is on point, you'll grow.

I had tiny legs until I met Phil years ago. They are now my "stand out" body part.

Lower Volume, more frequency, squats. I vary squat styles each workout and rotate through them now

I'd suggest pure volume work. Why bother squatting when it screws up your entire workout. Once I dropped the ego and just concentrated on pumping the shit out of legs, they grew, and they shaped too.

Try EOD, not too intense, squats only, 50-100mg TNE few hours before workout.

Personally for me, I learned the the hard way how I need to grow my legs......not that they are big compared to the folks on here.

I was told to simple warm up on leg extensions for a few sets and squat 10-15 sets, that's it.

That's all I do, I add hammy curls EOW.

I was doing 5-6 different excerisies limping around everywhere wondering why I was not growing and simply just hurting, to add my form was always off too.

Learned as I got older.

Dead right! Slow the rep down 5-8 second negative then control the positive side of the rep, contract and sqeeze. Don't bounce at the bottom, stay in control. Make sure your nutrition is on point, you'll grow.

I actually meant a piston like pace, but controlled.

Legs are a standout for me so take this with a grain of salt but I always do hamstrings first then a compound lift. I go higher volume using bands and chains when I need a change up and when I do front squats I always do them last on the smith machine. Piston like movement on the squats as well. Try one workout lower volume for heavy heavy weight and then one later with high volume and as heavy as weight you can do for more reps 25+ and mostly everything.

try playing with form a bit too.

often I see people working within a range of motion that they are strongest in, it might be better for muscle growth at this point to back off the weight and play with getting the actual muscles to do the work rather then the strongest ROM of through the exercise.

higher reps, greater concentration, TUT and play with rep schemes and ranges.

Try the Dennis James mtut style on leg press. Did wonders for me.

3 regular reps then 1 rep slow on the way up (not down), 3 regular, 1 slow up, etc. Do 15 regulars for keeping count and that's one set. Can't go super heavy tho. Try it out, might work

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Last edited:
With more frequent squatting my legs went from like 22" to 26.5 in a few years. I am only 5'5 so thems some beefy wheels on my frame

Did not count negatives or really worry about it, controlled reps, no slowing down.

Try the Dennis James mtut style on leg press. Did wonders for me.

3 regular reps then 1 rep slow on the way up (not down), 3 regular, 1 slow up, etc. Do 15 regulars for keeping count and that's one set. Can't go super heavy tho. Try it out, might work

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - Synthetek Industries - Innovative Bodybuilding Products

I love this style, the pump is crazy.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner