advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Engaged Couple Decide To Lose Weight For Their Wedding Day.

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Wow...the girl's face gives away that it's the same person, but that guy...he's not even recognizable between the two pictures.

they both look 10 times better without all that blubber. I always wonder why fat people dont use that as motivation to lose weight, I mean people spend so much money to look better (clothes, make up etc) and to do something so simple like exercise and eat correctly (can end up costing less than eating shit all day) will make you not only look better but feel 1000 times better

ill never understand why people choose to get that fat..

sure that guy lost a ton of weight... but think of all the loose skin he has :/

they both look 10 times better without all that blubber. I always wonder why fat people dont use that as motivation to lose weight, I mean people spend so much money to look better (clothes, make up etc) and to do something so simple like exercise and eat correctly (can end up costing less than eating shit all day) will make you not only look better but feel 1000 times better

Bottom line...It take too much work and way too hard BUT its much easier and faster to buys expensive clothes,etc.

lol the guy went from a 2/10 to a straight 8... at least in clothes :headbang:

Im impressed.. You cant even tell thats the same guy... Down here in Mississippi over half the people around are that size or bigger..

Very impressive for both of them, but he's unrecognizable and a much better looking guy. Hopefully he won't cheat on her with all the new found attention he's sure to get from before.

Major props to them

I love how there's no fad diet or anything, just simply "we were conscious of what we ate"

There's so many co workers id like to send this to but in the interest of keeping my job I'll refrain

Holy Shit….that's amazing.

And this dude is got married too! Damn….he went from a complete fatty to a normal dude…and he didn't even have time to try and use that to his advantage and pick up some new random ass!!

Good for them! Hopefully neither of them strays now that they're both more "marketable"

I think its great when people change their lives like that. This is why I watch "The Biggest Loser" every season. I find it highly motivational. If some guy can bust his ass and lose 110 lbs in four months and end up looking like a different person then I can surely get my lazy ass to the gym and do some cardio so I can make my abs visible again.

But " I'm big boned"

Just think of all the money they must have saved from eating out all the time! You know they must have eaten a few Big Mac's along the way to get as big as they were. Amazing what just a clean diet can do. Congrats to both of them :)

True, there are overweight people that eat a bunch of crap and aren't doing themselves any favors, but who knows what the parents look like? I feel sorry for the young children I see, with two very overweight / obese parents. They have a slim chance of inheriting a recessive gene where they may maintain a normal weight, but that's a long shot! These poor kids are doomed to be overweight from a very young age due to genetics...The fact that the parents fill the fridge and cupboards with less than nutritious food, just makes the matter worse. Most of these kids are eating like a lot of their friends at that age, but their genetics don't allow them to process it like their friends!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws