Potion 9x

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I have been hearing about this recently and wondering if anyone on here has used it? My mate tried some and said it was amazing and is about to order some. I will probably try it out myself just curious if it is as good as he says. It's a mood enhancer and suppose to be great for stress and just general well being. Thanks

I have been hearing about this recently and wondering if anyone on here has used it? My mate tried some and said it was amazing and is about to order some. I will probably try it out myself just curious if it is as good as he says. It's a mood enhancer and suppose to be great for stress and just general well being. Thanks

Sounds a bit like that portal drink someone else was talking about. I looked it up and it's supposed to be a ghb mimicker. I'm going to look into it. Is it like a shot, or is it like an energy drink?.

Sounds a bit like that portal drink someone else was talking about. I looked it up and it's supposed to be a ghb mimicker. I'm going to look into it. Is it like a shot, or is it like an energy drink?.

I didn't want to use the term GHB for obvious reasons. My mate is older and he used to use that a lot and he said it is very similar. It's relaxing but gives energy too. He said it is a tiny shot. Not sure how it comes though as online the pack looks small. I will have to ask him. Online it says it is 1 oz so it must come ready to drink (not powder and you add water).

My mate is experienced to say the least and he loved this so I might try it out. I am thinking it would be good pre workout. Although maybe it would be better for a night out or when I am with a lady :D

oh i thought you were taking about love potion number 9. :D

I now have this, thanks to Elvia.....I checked into this and it's a great moodenhancer........tested it myself and it works really good......so I put it on the website...I ordered twenty bottles so whoever orders first gets them. I'm doing preorders now because the shipment is on the way. Try one to see if you like it.....It's a great way to go out and party without drinking alcohol....

Google Potion 9 to see what others say about it.

I now have this, thanks to Elvia.....I checked into this and it's a great moodenhancer........tested it myself and it works really good......so I put it on the website...I ordered twenty bottles so whoever orders first gets them. I'm doing preorders now because the shipment is on the way. Try one to see if you like it.....It's a great way to go out and party without drinking alcohol....

That was fast :eek: What exactly did you feel when using it?

Yes how does it compared to kratom also when will u have in hand to ship ready to order and try

Thought Kratom was the supp of choice here lol?

I've tried potion 9 two different times with extremely different results. The 1st time it knocked me on my ass with feelings of euphoria, the 2nd time it just knocked me out, so I'd like to try it again!

Last edited:
That was fast :eek: What exactly did you feel when using it?
Felt like when I use to use ghb for recovery...gooooooood:)
Yes how does it compared to kratom also when will u have in hand to ship ready to order and try
This is a little more intense.....I'd prefer to use this if I were going out on the town, to a party, or out dancing.....it was pretty strong....more akin to drinking then kratom..

Kratom is the shizzo it would also be great to have something comparable to use to give each one a break

This would definitely be a good alternative. I've had guys request the mood enhancer/party favors for when they want to go out and get their krunk on. This would be perfect for that.

Where did you get this in the UK?

Where did you get this in the UK?

I didn't... not yet. My mate ordered it online... not sure where (I assume from the US). He was raving about it so I thought I would ask.

Felt like when I use to use ghb for recovery...gooooooood:)
This is a little more intense.....I'd prefer to use this if I were going out on the town, to a party, or out dancing.....it was pretty strong....more akin to drinking then kratom..

This would definitely be a good alternative. I've had guys request the mood enhancer/party favors for when they want to go out and get their krunk on. This would be perfect for that.

I will be getting my krunk on tonight :D I knew I wouldn't last long. It would have great trying this tonight as I don't want to drink much. I am gonna order some with my mate. Do you plan to get more? I want kratom too... I seem to be the only person who hasn't used it on here!

I have preordered 2 servings from undergroundsupps. Queefer is the best and always takes care of his costumers. It's been nearly a yr since I've been to any social gathering involving alcohol and I'm glad I can feel confident that I can go to a night on the town and not be the downer everyone just has to drag along.

Glad this is being offered to us PM bros and with cheap shipping at that.

I have preordered 2 servings from undergroundsupps. Queefer is the best and always takes care of his costumers. It's been nearly a yr since I've been to any social gathering involving alcohol and I'm glad I can feel confident that I can go to a night on the town and not be the downer everyone just has to drag along.

Glad this is being offered to us PM bros and with cheap shipping at that.

It's a good thing you reserved your two bottles.....we have almost presold the first twenty already....so if you bought already or buy soon....you will get in on the first shipment we receive this week....once we are sold out of that shipment,,,we will not take any more presale orders for a while....I can't wait for you guys to try this stuff....it's very stimulating,,,,I promise you that:D

It's a good thing you reserved your two bottles.....we have almost presold the first twenty already....so if you bought already or buy soon....you will get in on the first shipment we receive this week....once we are sold out of that shipment,,,we will not take any more presale orders for a while....I can't wait for you guys to try this stuff....it's very stimulating,,,,I promise you that:D

Hey q how much of the bottle did u use or was it all just one serving thanks q

do they make one with out caffeine? also how long do they effects last? thanx

Hey q how much of the bottle did u use or was it all just one serving thanks q
For me it was one serving, but you could prolly get away with half....just make sure it is on an empty stomach as it works way better that way.
do they make one with out caffeine? also how long do they effects last? thanx

They don't , it's actually got other stimulants too. It's like the perfect thing to take if you want tons of energy and want to go out and socialize. I wouldn't recommend it at home unless you wanted to talk someones ear off.

I think it lasted 4 or 5 hours.

Oh man.... I used to LOVE the old Revivarent and Renutrient. I'm already discussing what my wife and I will want to put together as far as Kratom (hopefully the samples are here tomorrow) now I have another item to add to the list. You and I are going to be good friends :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws