advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vote for Oct 2014 Featured Member - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

FM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Place your vote for October 2014 Featured Member - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! October 2014 will mark 10 years of Featured Members.

For this month, nominations are only of past Featured Members.

They were all taken from the Featured Member's thread, and nominated out of the 120 Featured Members we've had on our site: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...9642-professionalmuscle-featured-members.html

Nominees are:
b-boy
Lenny
renewlyf
mountaindog1
Shelby
Elvia1023
Queefer
Miss Q
Stewie
DoggCrapp
johnjuanb1
Baldnazi
kaladryn
Futurefreak
Jethro Tull
lynx
REA
thebrick
anthrogeekuconn

This is the biggest Featured Member ever with 19 nominees!

Votes are public.

Wow that's quite a list of well respected members. This is gonna be tough.

I voted for Baldnazi on sentimental reasons. He is a Founding Member, here from day one and still active. He is the first ever Featured Member, so I think it's only deserving that he should be the 10 year anniversary one too.

That being said, I believe that both b-boy and anthrogeekuconn are just as deserving if not more so. They both came to this site as nothing in this sport and they have earned their pro cards like a lot of members here have but they also won pro shows! All the while still being fully active here. They are the most deserving, but there can only be one :)

And before anyone else points it out, yes I know, Flex Lewis started here when he was a low ranked amateur, we saw him earn his card, win pro shows and the Olympia, but he hasn't been active since he turned pro.

Tough list of candidates to chose from, I had to think about who's been the most consistently active IMO.
There were some other criteria as well, but the decision was NOT an easy one.
Good luck to all, very tough list of all stars.

I voted for Baldnazi on sentimental reasons. He is a Founding Member, here from day one and still active. He is the first ever Featured Member, so I think it's only deserving that he should be the 10 year anniversary one too.

That being said, I believe that both b-boy and anthrogeekuconn are just as deserving if not more so. They both came to this site as nothing in this sport and they have earned their pro cards like a lot of members here have but they also won pro shows! All the while still being fully active here. They are the most deserving, but there can only be one :)

Damn, you know who I want to pic:D:cool::p

But you make a valid point for BN...Might have to agree on that one:)

Everyone on this list deserves it. But I gave my vote to BN. Damn has it been 10 years already?!? This dude and I were like oil and water when I started here man, we were killin' each other! But once we put down our firearms, turns out we weren't that much different. And since, I consider him a good bro. I'd hang with this guy. When I came on this board I was MORE than a little bit square - a little wimpy. BN is one of the bros that helped harden me up and stop being such a bleeding heart. I hold people more accountable now. IOW, dude changed my perspective. That ain't easy with a bastard like me.

Thanks for 10 YEARS of entertainment BN. Here's to 10 more.

Renewlyf gets my vote because of the help he has been to me, personally, outside of bodybuilding. He has helped me gain perspective and help see the world in a new, more positive light. I have never met him, but he has had an impact in the way I life and think about situations... I've become a much more calm and understanding person and I attribute some of the changes I have to his advice and stories..

I raise my protein shake shake to you, renewlyf...

I really could vote for any one of the guys or gals, but because of the impact renewlyf has had on me, he gets my vote

As the newest member to the IFBB i had to go with b-boy for such a great accomplishment

That's quite a line-up. Very, very tough decision. Many years with many great members here. They are all good members. I never expected to be in this group and its an honor just to be nominated.

My vote goes to BBoy for this one.

Last edited:
I'd really like to see an EVERY DAY active member win it. That's why I voted for Queefer.

I'll second renewlyf he's helped me as well off the boards more than many would understand or realize. Tough to choose just one though

Last edited:
Some EXTREME HEAVY HITTERS LISTED!!!

Honored to be on the list

-Matt

There's no way I'm voting.....too many good friends to choose.

If you knew what was good for you then you'd vote for the wife based on principal alone.... Happy wife, happy life. :D

If you knew what was good for you then you'd vote for the wife based on principal alone.... Happy wife, happy life. :D

Thank you for the vote.........I figured I'd be the only guy up there with 0 votes:(

Oh yeah,,,,,,,,,,,funny because I really haven't thought of that.........I didn't want to get my other three girlfriend:love:s mad(JJ Lenny,and Elvis)

Last edited:
So Rough To Pick... Especially Between Renew And Mountaindog, But Renew Has Always Been Such A Positive Force, He Deserves It, IMO

Thank you for the vote.........I figured I'd be the only guy up there with 0 votes:(

Oh yeah,,,,,,,,,,,funny because I really haven't thought of that.........I didn't want to get my other three girlfriend:love:s mad(JJ Lenny,and Elvis)

Now you got 2 ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity