over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dennis Wolf Wins Arnold Classic Europe

He was rock hard, dry.

[lang=de]Well-deserved.

This condition on the O-stage would've been interesting :rolleyes:[/lang]

i had him ahead of Rhoden in the O too and he has a better shape then Kai

Yep, he got robbed at the Olympia, at least he gets redemtion here in front of some less paid off judges.

Definitely the most conditioned guy on the stage that night.

On a side note, how the hell did Dexter place 3rd to Rhoden? What am I missing in the comparisons?

Geez Roellys waist is so damn wide its terrible. I always think Dexter should place higher than he does too.

Wolf really nailed conditioning. I definitely had him 3rd at the Olympia.
Congratulations on the win, Big Wolf!

God damn his conditioning is spot-on.

This may be a dumb question since I don't follow the competitions as closely as I should, but why didn't Phil or Kai compete in the AC Europe? Are there restrictions of some sort?

God damn his conditioning is spot-on.

This may be a dumb question since I don't follow the competitions as closely as I should, but why didn't Phil or Kai compete in the AC Europe? Are there restrictions of some sort?

My guess would be that with the travel and them being "one and two" it was not worth it for them. Then again they could be burned out but then again so would all these guys who did it. Weather they would admit it I think they would consider this competition beneath them. Either way I could personally care less if either Heath or Kai ever showed up to another competition, I personally am not really a fan of them and am tired of the Phil and Kai show.

My guess would be that with the travel and them being "one and two" it was not worth it for them. Then again they could be burned out but then again so would all these guys who did it. Weather they would admit it I think they would consider this competition beneath them. Either way I could personally care less if either Heath or Kai ever showed up to another competition, I personally am not really a fan of them and am tired of the Phil and Kai show.

Id say its more the fear of placing lower. Mr. Olympia has i title ao i get it.. but same people at this show and placings would be quite different.

Id say its more the fear of placing lower. Mr. Olympia has i title ao i get it.. but same people at this show and placings would be quite different.

Agreed. Phil has everything to lose by placing below anyone else abroad. So does Kai...
What if Kai went to any of these foreign places and brought home 3rd behind Wolf and Rhoden or even 2nd for that matter. Then, all of the sudden there would be talk of Kai being down and out or Wolf being the real threat etc. If Phil decided to compete, I would say there would at least be a bit more incentive for Kai to throw his name in.
Besides, these guys are getting paid anyways contractually and selling merchandise and maybe even getting paid extra for guest posings or appearances etc. So that being said, if they were hurting for money they would probably be doing the show...but if they can finally relax and still make money and not risk losing places...why compete?

Quite honestly, the 90s guys used to do all the shows...I wish guys nowadays did. I hope Wolf does every damn show and sweeps them abroad.

One other thing to consider is some of these guys going ALL OUT and taking health risks to be their best at the Olympia and deciding to shut it down instead of risking health problems.

dennis's condition was much fuller in spain,he was an obvious winner
he looked so much bigger than rhoden,not even close

I thought Wolf looked better than Phil and Kai, but that's just based off the pics I saw. Looked even better in Europe.

Wolf had some of the driest conditioning I've seen at his level in some time. It was unreal how grainy and full he was, his glutes were striated along with his quads which usually aren't.
Wolf is a true gentleman and class act. He did this because sure it's some $, but he loves BB and the opportunity to rub elbows with Arnold. I've been following his since 02 or 03 it's awesome to see how he's progressed since the Keystone. After the Prague show I hopes he shuts it down and heals up to battle for the O next year.

Wolf has been getting robbed for placing high for years when does the bullshit comes to an end :banghead:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131