over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little lump under nipple

Sash1987

Newbies
So I've done a cycle of epi and tren both oral pro hormone version. Great results from it and pct went well. However a week ago (about 8 weeks post pCT) I have got a little lump under my nipple. Painful if I press it.

Could this be gyno that's developed at this time?

Any thoughts/advise?

Im pretty sure its gyno, what else would it be lol. Yes gyno can start to develop months after a cycle/pct. Its weird you never really know, after a couple months your estrogen can start to rebound.

I would grab something quick to take care of it, and i wouldnt use an over the counter anti e. It sounds like its early on so Nolva, adex or aromasin would probably knock it out, if it gets bad you would need letro.

Im not too experienced with Pro Hormones but im experienced with gyno. I know plenty of people who have started to get gyno a few months after they wrapped up PCT.

I've got nolva to hand. What sort of protocol would you recommend?

Fair enough. Just wasn't sure about the dosing and period of time.

I mean if you have it on hand start at 40mg a day for a few days and that should stop the pain immediately and start to shrink it, then cut back to 20mg. Duration is easy, until the symptoms are gone.

Do you have prescription or Research chem nolva?

Yep I've got some prescription to hand.

Perfect thanks for the help

Dont play games, take the stuff if you have it. Im sure your sitting there thinking how could i have gyno it was just a prohormone and i did a PCT? Honestly there is nothing else it could be, its gyno if you have pain under your nipple.

Why do you have prescription nolva sitting around? You should have used that for PCT.

Sounds like gyno to me... Wonder why it took so long to be noticeable

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

@growman. I did use it in my pct. Just had more than necessary for pct

@collinb likewise. That's why I wasn't sure what it was

get yourself some Letro.

@growman. I did use it in my pct. Just had more than necessary for pct

@collinb likewise. That's why I wasn't sure what it was

get yourself some Letro.

Take letro at 2.5mg per day until it goes away...

Yes, it is a heavy dose. Yes, it works... Your libido will be suppressed temporarily while on letro but should bounce back quickly as estrogen returns to normal range after you stop the letro.

Take letro at 2.5mg per day until it goes away...

Yes, it is a heavy dose. Yes, it works... Your libido will be suppressed temporarily while on letro but should bounce back quickly as estrogen returns to normal range after you stop the letro.

:yeahthat: You will likely feel like absolute shit for a bit but it works.

Tamoxifen 40-20mg/ED until its gone.

What AI are you using and what dosage?

Ok now I'm confused. What else did you run in PCT? Because you should not have had a rebound from Nolva?

I don't know if you need to jump onto the letro just yet, but i would order some and start taking the Nolva right away. If the nolva knocks it out then you should be good, if not stop the Nolva and start the letro, you prob wont need 2.5 mg per day, but why mess around.

And remember stop the Nolva before you start the Letro, you don't run those 2 compounds together. Nolva reduces Letro's effectiveness.

Ok now I'm confused. What else did you run in PCT? Because you should not have had a rebound from Nolva?

I don't know if you need to jump onto the letro just yet, but i would order some and start taking the Nolva right away. If the nolva knocks it out then you should be good, if not stop the Nolva and start the letro, you prob wont need 2.5 mg per day, but why mess around.

And remember stop the Nolva before you start the Letro, you don't run those 2 compounds together. Nolva reduces Letro's effectiveness.

From my understanding, nolva can cause rebound because it only blocks the receptor, it does not kill off the aromatase enzyme like an AI, so any excess aromatase still floating around after stopping nolva can cause issues...

Ahh !!! That does make sense. See just because you dont get an actual rebound from Nolva doesnt mean you cant have a rebound effect because the aromatase can still be present, as you were only blocking it with the Nolva at the receptor. I been in the game a long time, and this is the only forum where i learn new stuff all the time.

Sash1987 I still suggest that you start taking the Nolva immediately since you have it on hand and its pharma grade. In my experience that should stop it as it sounds like these symptoms just started. If it stops the pain and the lump goes away with the nolva then just slowly taper off it. By this time your letro will have arrived and if after you taper off the nolva the symptons come back then use the letro.

We were all posting in a thread last week about letro and libido and everyone was talking about how letro is the only AI that can cure existing gyno. However i have had a few friends that started to get gyno symptoms and used Nolva or Adex at the first sign of gyno and it stopped it. If you let it go for even a short amount of time Letro will be your only hope. Check out that thread it had a ton of good info.

get letro asap to stop the growth of the gyno... but to answer your qustion... yes you now have gyno. you have joined the gyno crew... it will never go away despite anything anyone tells you unless you get it cut out... its probably not bad enough to need to be cut out right now but now that you have a lump it can easily grow as soon as your estro levels spike so always have letro on hand and also run an ai when on gear/ prohormone. dont listen to at anything anyone tried to tell you about injecting pgcl into it or taking letro will make it go away it wont... it will just stop it from growing...

Read the thread Letro=Zero Libido. Many of us have cleared up mild gyno with letro. You need to catch it very early before the breast tissue is there for too long.

I had it once and cleared it up with letro, then years later i got it again and needed the surgery.

Sauced is right that once you have it you are much more prone and should always use an AI and have letro on hand whenever you take anything, but that doesnt mean you cant clear up what you have right now (shrink it to the poitn that its not noticeable.

Read the thread i mentioned and do what i told you earlier, start taking the Nolva right now to get the estrogen to stop binding to the nipple immediately since you have it on hand. Just do that until your letro arrives...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws