advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A SINCERE THANK YOU TO THE OWNER, THE MODS, AND MOST OF ALL, THE MEMBERS!!!!!!!

Queefer

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I know some will think I'm kissing ass, but I mean this honestly. Thank you Big A for the opportunity you have given me, to be a sponsor here..You helped me out and made it possible for me to get on board, and for that I thank you...

Thanks to the mods for not banning, especially for some of the shit I pulled over the years.

And most of all, thank you to all the customers....A lot of you guys get on threads and thank me, but the reality is that you guys have made it possible for me to be here. I appreciate you ordering your supplements thru me. I know you could prolly shop around and save $2 or $3 bucks, but instead you choose to buy from me.

Please don't take this as me doing some more advertising, I just wanted you guys all to know how grateful I am..I honestly had no clue I could quit my job as a trainer at Golds and do this full time, and now I also have time to train guys online. It's a win win for me all around. Again, thank you for making it possible.

All the best Q

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Tip of the hat to you, old friend.

:)

Attachments

• colbertsalute.jpg
    colbertsalute.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 335
Just keep doing your thing, big guy and you'll be rolling in the money before you know it! I'm just glad to help out whenever I can.

All the best Q

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
You are one of those who make it possible for me to go to work in my underwear:)

Glad your back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,don't go away this time!!!!!!!!!!!
Just keep doing your thing, big guy and you'll be rolling in the money before you know it! I'm just glad to help out whenever I can.

You have helped me out exponentially, and you voted for me for member of the decade:p

You're a good guy, and you have good products. The ad writes itself! :)

Glad it's working for you brother. All the best.

Q, I've always liked you and Miss Q, you two are just great all around folks... You've treated me like family from day one... I applaud your tenacity to "just go for it" and open up a supplement shop as that takes a true entrepreneurial spirit and a hell of a lot of guts!

I raise my shaker bottle to you and your wife! :headbang:

You're a good guy, and you have good products. The ad writes itself! :)

Glad it's working for you brother. All the best.
I've got you fooled :p
Q, I've always liked you and Miss Q, you two are just great all around folks... You've treated me like family from day one... I applaud your tenacity to "just go for it" and open up a supplement shop as that takes a true entrepreneurial spirit and a hell of a lot of guts!

I raise my shaker bottle to you and your wife! :headbang:

Uh..........you are family.............and I solute back at you with the diet cherry dr Pepper I'm drinking!!!

Thank you for providing the products and excellent service Q! All I know is.....I love me some Maeng Da. Probably never would have even tried Kratom if it weren't for you and all the positive reviews posted here. Hell.....I'm smiling right now for no reason after taking 4 grams of MD.....smiling for no reason is highly unusual for me. :)

Thank you for providing the products and excellent service Q! All I know is.....I love me some Maeng Da. Probably never would have even tried Kratom if it weren't for you and all the positive reviews posted here. Hell.....I'm smiling right now for no reason after taking 4 grams of MD.....smiling for no reason is highly unusual for me. :)

exactly i would have never even tried Kratom if you hadnt taken the time to enlighten me on what it was. it has seriously done wonderful things for me. you sell quality products at a good price and when ya do that your business almost builds itself. i wish you health, happiness and all the best!

exactly i would have never even tried Kratom if you hadnt taken the time to enlighten me on what it was. it has seriously done wonderful things for me. you sell quality products at a good price and when ya do that your business almost builds itself. i wish you health, happiness and all the best!

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the products.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws