over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GI Issue

woodbs

Registered
Just thought I would see if anyone here has ever experienced anything close to what I've been dealing with for a year now?!
Sept 2013
I had pizza and a beer, about 45 mins later starting hiccup type spasms. Lasted for four days straight then went away for about five days then back again. This process continued until present day. It seems to just come and go as it wants.
I've has Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, lots of bloodwork... All is normal except low rbc, thyroid and cholesterol. All which doc said shouldn't be the cause. Now the burps can become so extreme that indigested food comes up. I feel very bloated and no appetite. I've changed my diet to easily digestible foods( pasta, rice, eggs, pancakes etc)
The docs don't have a clue...next test is a capsule with a camera that is ingested.
It really sucks because I can't get enough food or nutrients in me to progress in bodybuilding!
Thanks for any input guys!

I had something like that plus diarrhea all the time, bloated, acid reflux, food just wasnt diagesting right. Had endoscopy and all other tests and nothing.
Started drinking aloe vera and all symptoms went away. feeling great now.

I've had some crippling heartburn with hiccups as well.

I'm 99% sure it was all stress/anxiety related. At the time my alcohol intake was high. Like, I'm embarrassed how high. I couldn't get health insurance and I was (unwittingly) self medicating for bipolar/anxiety disorder with booze.

The heartburn stopped before the booze did. But the stress was way down. I was having loose stools and IBS symptoms as well. They also got better.

When I cut the booze out, they disappeared entirely.

Hopefully none of that applies to you. How are you bowels? Do your burps smell/taste foul?

Have you had any stool samples taken to test for C. diff or parasites?

Some will disagree , but i strongly suggest an Igg food allergy screen and follow it religiously.

also start a STRONG probiotic immediately , i prefer LEF or metagenics with the dual encapsulated LEF product far and away being my favorite. As bad as your symptoms are i would start at 4 caps a day for a month then go down to two.

Dado5, I've heard people talk about the aloe, how much do you drink a day?

Jefe, yeah I used to drink but not at all since this started. Bowel seem fine.

Pharm, I haven't had those tests done. They took biopsies while inside with the camera..

MP, I've been taking probiotics and digestive enzymes consistently since this started. I take in at least one of the 90 billion ones. And enzymes with every meal...

Gastroparesis seems to be a possibility of my condition...

Dado5, I've heard people talk about the aloe, how much do you drink a day?

Jefe, yeah I used to drink but not at all since this started. Bowel seem fine.

Pharm, I haven't had those tests done. They took biopsies while inside with the camera..

MP, I've been taking probiotics and digestive enzymes consistently since this started. I take in at least one of the 90 billion ones. And enzymes with every meal...

I drink 4oz in the AM and 4oz PM.

i did have H pylori about 7 months ago, treated with 2 dif antibiotics and since then i have issue with stomach.

Aloe def helped.

I drink 4oz in the AM and 4oz PM.

i did have H pylori about 7 months ago, treated with 2 dif antibiotics and since then i have issue with stomach.

Aloe def helped.

Ok, I will give that a try. I was negative on the H pylori.

Cut the pasta, rice, pancakes and anything having to do with bread. When your issue clears up, you can slowly start to reintroduce them. If it's bad, try eating baby spinach and blue berrys.

Sounds crazy, and I won't get into the whole paleo, or gluten free debate, but it sounds like you're just having a hard time digesting something and your body is reacting adversely. Before you take a supplement and add anything to the mix, start by removing things.

I had acid reflux when I was young and it went away, couple years ago it came back after finding out my father's esophagus became cancerous because of acid reflux. While sleeping, the acid would rise up my throat and literally drown me. I would wake up gasping for air

Turns out I had a hiatul hernia. Cleaned up diet and haven't drank a drop of alcohol since. Went away. Also milk and gluten are gone. Feel great now

Celiac test was negative. No hiatal hernia, ulcers, etc. the easily digestible foods seem to help suppress the symptoms, but when they come back they are baddd!
Started Nexium again, can't hurt?! Third day of burps/throw ups...not as bad tho. I've started keeping a journal of everything, at least I can track what happens. Continue to take probiotics and enzymes, training as best I can...

Pasta and bread doesn't seem like the best idea. Gluten still can cause this on people with no celiac disease.

You could have Candida overgrowth or some food allergy.

Any way possible that prop,mast, tren cycle could be responsible for any if this?

try cider vinegar, mom had reflux problems for years used nexium ect ect and her witch doctor suggested hcl (hydrochloric acid) pills and those worked.

The esophagal sphincter closes in response to stomach acid, if there is not enough acid it wont close and can cause reflux ect.

Vinegar 1/2 oz works for me.

Diet is probably also a factor as others mentioned.

Today is day 4 for me with the diaphragm spasms on top of some of the worst acid reflux and indigestion that one could imagine. It all started (this time) while consuming an excessive amount of beer the other night and I wouldn't doubt that the other shit carbs I consumed around the same time helped the situation any. Last time it happened, I suffered for 7 days before seeing the doctor and his conclusion was it was tied in with stress. He prescribed me 5mg tabs of Valium and told me to take 1 to 2 tablets every 6 hours. It took less than 3 days to clear it up then. I'm approaching the same time frame now and the Valium seems to be relieving some of the spasms, but when I consume anything - the problem starts rearing its head again. I'm going to try sucking it up and not eating anything til tomorrow to see if that helps. By coincidence - I ordered a bottle of Gut Health before the problem even started... it just arrived and I took the first 2 capsule dose. I pray it works quickly! I was supposed to have a nice steak, baked potato and broccoli dinner for my 40th b-day today, but looks like it'll have to wait on that. I pray your situation gets better soon because I have a pretty good understanding of the misery you're in and there is very few people that I'd wish that one on.

Btw, I haven't been on Tren or anything else for over a week, so I can't confirm or deny any role that it may play in your situation.

Wow! You are the first person even close to what I'm experiencing. I feel for you bro! Hope yours ceases quickly. I'm going on month 13...it does suck! Thanks for sharing...

Look into probiotics man. Start off with the 100 billion then go down from there each month. I had the same issues and now i have absolutely zero gi issues.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws