over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Critique My Bloodwork

RamboStallone

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This is on cycle bloodwork.

Running 500mgs of test and SDMZ3.0 with 25mgs of exemestane everyday, bloods were taken after 4 weeks. Diet was not the greatest. I am also running gh peps specifically cjc dac and mk677.

Supplements include hawthorne berry, coq-10, milk thistle, vitamin C, iron, biotin, saw palmetto, taurine, creatine, glutamine, beta-alinine, BCAAs, etc.

Obviously I understand why my lipids are slightly off but what can I take to get them more in line?

Also back in June my MCV and MCH were this low as well and my RDW this high. So I took iron thinking I had a deficiency but it appears I'm a little anemic. Any input on helping this would be great.

I understand my ASL is elevated because of the oral and my alkaline phosphate also out of range because of this?

One thing I do not understand is my thyroid panel? Why is it off? Is it gh relate because of the peptides?

Attachments

• BW3 Page 1.jpg
    BW3 Page 1.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 641
  • BW3 Page 2.jpg
    BW3 Page 2.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 631
Your liver enzyme are fine for taking such a strong oral. My liver enzyme have been the same from training alone.

Ldl is kinda high but your HDL and total cholesterol are good.

Thyroid I don't have enough knowledge to answer that one but your TSH is in range(which means absolutely nothing but that's the only one they test here in canada unless you go private or your TSH is completely off range)

Your igf look low for the peptides combo you doing kinda disappointing.

Everything else look good from what I can tell.

Alkaline phosphatase usually comes back low for me too, usually when on tren. It also correlates with thyroid function.

Your liver enzyme are fine for taking such a strong oral. My liver enzyme have been the same from training alone.

Ldl is kinda high but your HDL and total cholesterol are good.

Thyroid I don't have enough knowledge to answer that one but your TSH is in range(which means absolutely nothing but that's the only one they test here in canada unless you go private or your TSH is completely off range)

Your igf look low for the peptides combo you doing kinda disappointing.

Everything else look good from what I can tell.
Yea overall everything looks good. I'm trying to read about the thyroid panel but it's pretty confusing. I'm reading t3 uptake is a way to measure t4, uptake high equals low t4. So it is saying the t3 uptake is useless if you are getting t4 tested but I'm also reading that my tsh should be off if my t4 is off but it's not?

Yea I read cauthens protocol, it's obvious to me now that its more then just the dac. The diet, the supplements, the higher dose of dac all play a huge role in igf levels. I had to fast for the lipids, he basically ate all night long lol I used the same dac he did so the legitimacy of the product is no concern.

Alkaline phosphatase usually comes back low for me too, usually when on tren. It also correlates with thyroid function.

Any ideas why?

Any ideas why?

Well low alkaline phosphatase could be caused by low thyroid output and anemia among other things. I don't really know why tren (and I imagine other androgens could too) affect thyroid output but I'm sure one of the more educated minds on this forum could answer that for you.

Take a read through this. It'll help answer some of the questions you may have. Although your hemoglobin is lowish in comparisons to "thebigone", which his was constantly elevated. Regardless, there's discussion about his Iron, Alk phos levels, magnesium... etc...

I would still pull independent labs on your B-12 and a Complete iron panel.

•Are you taking or have taken large amounts of Zinc, recently?

•Taking any forms of magnesium?

•How's your endurance, easily winded?

•How's your resting heart rate?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...0XMYN0rvJIT1MxFFQ&sig2=gHw0jIRUSP1D90FfWUzi5g

Take a read through this. It'll help answer some of the questions you may have. Although your hemoglobin is lowish in comparisons to "thebigone", which his was constantly elevated. Regardless, there's discussion about his Iron, Alk phos levels, magnesium... etc...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...0XMYN0rvJIT1MxFFQ&sig2=gHw0jIRUSP1D90FfWUzi5g

I just started taking zinc and magnesium, but this was after the bloodwork. Before that I had not taken any.

Some times I do feel easily winded from climbing the stairs to my apt. My resting heart rate is fine as far as I know. I'll check it.

I started reading the thread, I'm understand how one deficiency can start to cause others. I'll try and finish reading it.

I'm amazed that your hematocrit is so average with test levels being so high.
Me too. My hematocrit has never risen on cycle.

My RDW though has progressively risen from normal to 18% then 19% now.

I'm being told it may be Sideroblastic issue related to AAS use. This has me interested since my first cycles blood work showed normal RDW while my mch and mcv have varied at being normal to slightly low.

Anyone run across this before?

Thanks for linking that thread, I finally had time to read through it entirely. I believe I have sleep apnea as thebigone did. My wife tells me it sounds like I hold my breathe during sleep!!!

I am having a full vitamin deficiency panel to be taken among other things in a couple weeks as part of a welness blood test. I will drop all vitamins 7 days prior, but will continue to take support supps (niacin, milk thistle, coq10, fish oil, Hawthorne berry, saw palmetto) up until 48hrs before. I'm thinking this is ok?

Just my personal thoughts/opinions:

- I guess only in a BB forum are lipids like that in a 25 year old considered "pretty good". Are they out of whack off cycle as well? Like someone else mentioned, keep an eye on your resting heart rate, BP, and endurance. If those are ok, I'd be less concerned with the lipids.

- Your Peps are not working for you. I'd expect those IGF levels with no help at all at your age.

Just my personal thoughts/opinions:

- I guess only in a BB forum are lipids like that in a 25 year old considered "pretty good". Are they out of whack off cycle as well? Like someone else mentioned, keep an eye on your resting heart rate, BP, and endurance. If those are ok, I'd be less concerned with the lipids.

- Your Peps are not working for you. I'd expect those IGF levels with no help at all at your age.

I just began using AAS this year in March so I haven't gotten enough lipid panels to know but since I was 220lbs at like 30% body fat a year ago I think my cholesterol was probably worse then this to be honest. My bp was always a little on the high side. Resting heart rate is normal.

At this point I'm more concerned with the sleep apnea I believe I have.

Yea I wasn't impressed at all with the igf levels, I was on dac for about 6 weeks. I didn't get a full month out of the mk677 and ran out almost a week before the blood work so I don't think it was enough time on. Right now on dac only I'm having minor sides compared to when I was using hexarelin or MK677. So my next plan is to run mk for months and test igf levels.

Thanks for the input.

I just began using AAS this year in March so I haven't gotten enough lipid panels to know but since I was 220lbs at like 30% body fat a year ago I think my cholesterol was probably worse then this to be honest. My bp was always a little on the high side. Resting heart rate is normal.

At this point I'm more concerned with the sleep apnea I believe I have.

Yea I wasn't impressed at all with the igf levels, I was on dac for about 6 weeks. I didn't get a full month out of the mk677 and ran out almost a week before the blood work so I don't think it was enough time on. Right now on dac only I'm having minor sides compared to when I was using hexarelin or MK677. So my next plan is to run mk for months and test igf levels.

Thanks for the input.

Sleep apnea is a bitch.

It could be a few anemia's and or deficiencies clumped together, such as an example of: iron deficiency with or without anemia with microcytic anemia.

If you're doing your own labs, if in the event they come back abnormal again, I would suggest seeing your primary care provider. It would be best to have him/her give a better diagnosis.

Incidentally you are going to need a few more specific set of lab's done in order to narrow it down.

The presence of an elevated RDW is associated with sleep apnea. It can be a useful diagnostic tool if sleep apnea is suspected, when there's no anemia's or deficiencies present. Yet, it can be elevated as mentioned for a wide variety of reasons.

It could be a few anemia's and or deficiencies clumped together, such as an example of: iron deficiency with or without anemia with microcytic anemia.

If you're doing your own labs, if in the event they come back abnormal again, I would suggest seeing your primary care provider. It would be best to have him/her give a better diagnosis.

Incidentally you are going to need a few more specific set of lab's done in order to narrow it down.

The presence of an elevated RDW is associated with sleep apnea. It can be a useful diagnostic tool if sleep apnea is suspected, when there's no anemia's or deficiencies present. Yet, it can be elevated as mentioned for a wide variety of reasons.

Thanks for the input Stewie. I'm actually having a full vitamin deficiency panel being done as part of the welness program at work. I'm also having a number of other tests being done, its nice when the insurance does it's job and covers this all [emoji4]

I'm thinking for accurate results I should probably drop all vitamins and supplements 7 days prior to the bloodwork correct?

I will probably be taking all these labs to a health care provider, I didn't want to take the others as it may raise a red flag to a doc especially seeing the testosterone and estrogen numbers. Since these results would be separate I can easily share them.

Yes it would be a wise idea to stop using all vitamins and minerals a week before your wellness check. Cool of them to do that at your work.

I've used Spectracell analysis, which is very detailed on several different vitamins, minerals and fatty acid profile. Then I take whatever I'm suboptimal in. I pull it twice a year.

Yes it would be a wise idea to stop using all vitamins and minerals a week before your wellness check. Cool of them to do that at your work.

I've used Spectracell analysis, which is very detailed on several different vitamins, minerals and fatty acid profile. Then I take whatever I'm suboptimal in. I pull it twice a year.
What about support supps like milk thistle, hawthorne berry, coq10, fish oil, etc? I'm thinking drop those as well just to be sure of the results?

They actually do it twice a year, I'm going to start taking full advantage of it. That's two very comprehensive blood tests I don't have to pay for.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131