over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This guy is in best position winning upcoming Olympias

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Justin Compton - the best physique today on the earth
**broken link removed**

Only Big Ramy and Cedric could step in Justins way winning multiple Olympias. Justin is very young too, if he will win his first O in next few years at the end of his career he probably will have 10+ Sandows in his collection

IMO Ramy is better. Has a better overall look. Shredded Ramy + more back detail = untouchable.

Ramy is tall though, no offense to the manlets here, but I for one dont want to see another 5'8 guy do well. I wanna see someone 6'0 and up.

Justin Compton - the best physique today on the earth
**broken link removed**

Only Big Ramy and Cedric could step in Justins way winning multiple Olympias. Justin is very young too, if he will win his first O in next few years at the end of his career he probably will have 10+ Sandows in his collection

READ THE F'N FORUM.

Ramy is tall though, no offense to the manlets here, but I for one dont want to see another 5'8 guy do well. I wanna see someone 6'0 and up.

Ramy is listed as 5'9". Better root for Wolf.

you always seem so angry bro. :( talk to me whats going on?

He's mad at me to because of my liverthread...
He also gives good advice though.
I think he's on tren :D

He's mad at me to because of my liverthread...
He also gives good advice though.
I think he's on tren :D
Haven't been on tren in over 3 yrs brotha. There's absolutely no reason to post another thread on Compton when there has been one going strong for days. Maybe some guys should look around on the forum if they are posting up what they consider to be breaking news. This is a high traffic forum with many educated members who are plugged in and with current events...so if it's something worth a damn...it is likely to have been posted unless it's only minutes or hours old on social media etc.

Really? He wasn't even a threat to the top guys in the past 2 Olympias.

7 th place with a torn hamstring 4 weeks of the show ain't bad. Coleman was placing out of the top 10 in the beginning remember? Then suddenly BOOM game over 8 olympias

Last edited:
You are all going to see how foolish you are when he steps onstage against the big boys. I'm a Justin Compton fan, and I'm telling you this. He is a lot like Ramy in that he doesn't have enough training years under his belt yet. If he sticks around, he'll be the next Cutler...maybe even better because he doesn't have the negatives in his physique that Cutler had to overcome.

You are all going to see how foolish you are when he steps onstage against the big boys. I'm a Justin Compton fan, and I'm telling you this. He is a lot like Ramy in that he doesn't have enough training years under his belt yet. If he sticks around, he'll be the next Cutler...maybe even better because he doesn't have the negatives in his physique that Cutler had to overcome.

Yep.:yeahthat:

You gotta half way earn your dues at the Mr O also. I just can't wait to see him at the arnold I think he'll definitely place top 3 at that one.

Yep.:yeahthat:

You gotta half way earn your dues at the Mr O also. I just can't wait to see him at the arnold I think he'll definitely place top 3 at that one.

What exactly does "pay for dues" mean? Getting cozy with the judges? Makes no sense. I hate when people say that shit

What exactly does "pay for dues" mean? Getting cozy with the judges? Makes no sense. I hate when people say that shit

I honestly don't give a shit what you hate. It means whatever you want it to mean there hoss.

I will put that in my notes that we will look foolish, great story

"it means whatever you want it too?" Alright...

Ok, I'll make it simple for ya. If you don't like what I have to say don't comment. And if you want to get technical and pick apart that last post I'll translate that for ya too! If you wanna be a dick and pick apart a somewhat positive post then fuck off and go troll somebody else.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131