Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree19Likes
  • 4 Post By Flex2019
  • 1 Post By Geoffke
  • 5 Post By Johnny Smiles
  • 1 Post By nothuman
  • 5 Post By bgspin
  • 1 Post By need4tren
  • 2 Post By Kaladryn

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2014, 08:33 AM
Banned

Shadow pro on post workout HGH

He said you have to use insline and hgh together PWO and have
the carbs/protein immeadly after the shots....
He says if you want to gain mass you have to shoot hgh pwo and have the PWO nutrition immediately after the shot...
He claims its bullshit with the whole you have to wait 1h after hgh before consuming carbs..
Also HGH before bed for mass gaining.... I always thought you shouldn't use it before bedtime

Hmmm

Last edited by Geoffke; 10-03-2014 at 08:35 AM.
Old 10-03-2014, 08:36 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Awards Showcase

I've never waited an hour. The only thing that carbs are going to blunt is your endogenous production.

It's for this reason, that people using and GHRPs WILL need to wait an hour, in order to be sure they get full GH release.

And I've always used GH pre- bed as well. You seem a bit misinformed.
ajdos, Zomb131, j4ever and 1 others like this.

Last edited by Flex2019; 10-03-2014 at 08:38 AM.
Old 10-03-2014, 08:46 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Ooohhhh Geoffrey, not again, lad!
Old 10-03-2014, 09:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.I.Bro View Post
Ooohhhh Geoffrey, not again, lad!
What's wrong now.
Do you know anything about HGH and insulin at all? I guess no so why bother and continue your jersey shore bro style dianabol only cycles

Last edited by Geoffke; 10-03-2014 at 09:08 AM.
Old 10-03-2014, 09:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flex2019 View Post
I've never waited an hour. The only thing that carbs are going to blunt is your endogenous production.

It's for this reason, that people using and GHRPs WILL need to wait an hour, in order to be sure they get full GH release.

And I've always used GH pre- bed as well. You seem a bit misinformed.
I thought at night you have natural high HGH release, so it"'s best to use hgh at another time in the time I always thought...
brutus69 likes this.
Old 10-03-2014, 09:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffke View Post
I thought at night you have natural high HGH release, so it"'s best to use hgh at another time in the time I always thought...
few years back the thought was, ADD synthetic gh to your natural gh pulse at night for a bigger result.... I think it works bout anyway you do it. just get it in ya
-JS
Old 10-03-2014, 10:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Smiles View Post
few years back the thought was, ADD synthetic gh to your natural gh pulse at night for a bigger result.... I think it works bout anyway you do it. just get it in ya
-JS
I do know that If I inject it before bed during night I'm so horny. Rock hard erections during night. Actually can't sleep well because of this "side effect because it lasts for hours
My GF is pissed I'm touching her boobies all night in my sleep hahaha

Last edited by Geoffke; 10-03-2014 at 10:04 AM.
Old 10-03-2014, 11:46 AM

There is a Dr. Serrano vid that goes into this in detail

Also, I thought there was a study a couple years ago that says it's ok to eat after GHRP?
Pumped Up Ya likes this.
Old 10-03-2014, 02:23 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothuman View Post
There is a Dr. Serrano vid that goes into this in detail

Also, I thought there was a study a couple years ago that says it's ok to eat after GHRP?
If I remember correctly it has little to no effect on the pulse with ghrp2. I think any other Ghrp from 6, to hex, ipa , etc show a dumbing effect after eating directly after or before administration.
Old 10-03-2014, 04:38 PM
Registered Member

People over analyze the hell out of GH dosing. I have tried every protocol i have heard. The best results i ever had were 2.5 IU am , 5ius PWO , 2.5ius pre bed. Granted i was running 10ius per day but i can tell you a was pealed. Never ran slin and this was only a GH cycle. No AAS whatsoever. That being said i have great results 5ius PWO now and don't have time to pin GH 3 times per day. I had CTS so bad on the 10 iu protocol above that i lost movement in my thumb for few months. After a lot of Vit C and B6 i could finally get full range out of my thumb. I even went to acupuncture. While my glucose levels were always within range I'll never go above 5ius again. Loosing movement is just scary shit. Everybody gets happy when they get CTS cause they feel like they have good GH but those symptoms left unchecked for long periods can lead to problems. Nerve damage is no joke.
Geoffke, Zomb131, Toast and 2 others like this.
Old 10-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Registered Member

who fucking cares, shoot gh shoot insulin eat. why wait? the more u eat, the more shit u shoot the bigger ur gonna get.
mincepie11 likes this.
Old 10-03-2014, 05:14 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgspin View Post
People over analyze the hell out of GH dosing. I have tried every protocol i have heard. The best results i ever had were 2.5 IU am , 5ius PWO , 2.5ius pre bed. Granted i was running 10ius per day but i can tell you a was pealed. Never ran slin and this was only a GH cycle. No AAS whatsoever. That being said i have great results 5ius PWO now and don't have time to pin GH 3 times per day. I had CTS so bad on the 10 iu protocol above that i lost movement in my thumb for few months. After a lot of Vit C and B6 i could finally get full range out of my thumb. I even went to acupuncture. While my glucose levels were always within range I'll never go above 5ius again. Loosing movement is just scary shit. Everybody gets happy when they get CTS cause they feel like they have good GH but those symptoms left unchecked for long periods can lead to problems. Nerve damage is no joke.
Pharma or generic?
Old 10-03-2014, 07:49 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Smiles View Post
-JS
Exactly what I'm thinking. I would say make sure that you have good quality GH followed up by a good diet/workout and then worry about timing your pin.
Old 10-04-2014, 02:46 AM

GH takes 2-3 hours to hit peak plasma levels after IM injection, I think it makes more sense to do it PRE workout, to have the strongest post workout effect...

If someone understands how GH could act more positively before it reaches peak plasma levels please enlighten me.
ripped218 and G.I.Bro like this.
Old 10-04-2014, 02:49 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaladryn View Post
GH takes 2-3 hours to hit peak plasma levels after IM injection, I think it makes more sense to do it PRE workout, to have the strongest post workout effect...

If someone understands how GH could act more positively before it reaches peak plasma levels please enlighten me.
Kal, so what timeframe would you recommend someone take it pre workout?
If someone lifts at 4:30-45, and their gym session is typically 1-1:5 in duration, should they take it at say 2:30 - 3?
Just curious on your opinion
Old 10-04-2014, 05:47 AM
Registered Member

back in the day Milos had a close friend doing his GH after lunch for his afternoon (5'ish) workout if I remember correctly.

his only complaint was how sleepy it made him since we naturally get tired around that time of day anyways, then with GH on top of that. This was back when jintropin was legit.

Last edited by grandstaff; 10-04-2014 at 05:50 AM.