over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC DAC+MK677 and Blood Pressure

ajdos

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Yesterday the BP discussion came up in another thread and I had done some readings throughout my day that showed me BP returned to normal after a short period of time from CJCDAC injections.
So this morning I did a pre injection read of 113/72 (morning bp is higher usually)
Post injection when the flush hit hard 132/62 which was strange. My systolic went up but diastolic dropped.
Im going to do cardio now and I'll do another reading before I eat after the cardio.

Ok roughly 20 min pwo 147/78. That may be still elevated from the cardio as well.
Gonna eat and do another reading.

You just reminded me to take my MK dose !!!

Let us know how the BP goes brother !!! Im running that right now...

Post meal, 128/65.
So we are dropping again.
Its been 45 min since cardio.

Nice.. I need to invest in a bpc monitor asap.. What was the DAC dose?

Nice.. I need to invest in a bpc monitor asap.. What was the DAC dose?

1mg.

Ill do a 2nd mg later today.

Also, this is a tangent on the topic but I read that Arginine, and more specifically AAKG has a similar effect as huperzine A on somasostatin(sp?).

One more reading @ 127/61.

So were looking at about 2 hours round trip from dosing to now.

Also keep in mind I am 265 lbs. So these numbers correlate to someone my bodyweight, a smaller person should get lower numbers than me.

My BP was up for the first week starting DAC. The rise in BP lessened in about a week, the body may just need to get used to the GABA rush. Make sure estrogen and water retention is kept in check.

I lowered sodium, I'm using a OTC Dietetic (vitamin shoppes version of Xpel) and 20mg cialas, and prami at night... My resting BP is 116/60 after injection it raises to 120/70.

So everything stays in my normal range.

One more reading @ 127/61.

So were looking at about 2 hours round trip from dosing to now.

Also keep in mind I am 265 lbs. So these numbers correlate to someone my bodyweight, a smaller person should get lower numbers than me.

Try dosing at night, with prami.

Try dosing at night, with prami.

Well Im going to have to use prami, apparently my other bottle of MK tipped over and the lid wasnt screwed on tight enough and its leaked out all of it!
Fucking pissed.
So I have some prami, looks like Ill be back on it for a bit.:mad:

Well Im going to have to use prami, apparently my other bottle of MK tipped over and the lid wasnt screwed on tight enough and its leaked out all of it!
Fucking pissed.

Damn that sucks bro!!

Fucking pissed.

Ajdos tell me more about the prami? I have been taking like .2ml every night or every other night, just in case of any potential prolactin, even though Dac usually doesnt cause prolactin problems. I have just been taking it because i got it during the BOGO, but what other potential benefits does it have?

Sorry its off topic

i just did a reading because im having headaches which happens when my diastolic drops to low. anyway it was 126/57. i wish they had a blood pressure med that didnt effect diastolic. the dac doesnt seem to be effecting it.

edit: oh and i looked into arginine and something else a couple months ago to lower
somatostatin. there was something else to but i forget what it was. anyway i believe large amounts are needed which is why i started using the huperzine a instead.

Last edited:
Ajdos tell me more about the prami? I have been taking like .2ml every night or every other night, just in case of any potential prolactin, even though Dac usually doesnt cause prolactin problems. I have just been taking it because i got it during the BOGO, but what other potential benefits does it have?

Sorry its off topic

I am not Ajdos but have studied prami a bit so thought I would post. A few benefits could be...

GH release... it's probably the cheapest effective GH booster. GH tends to peak about 2 hours post administration.

Can counteract problems with sexual dysfunction experienced by some users of SSRI's.

Used for Restless Leg Syndrome and cluster headaches.

Positive effect on mood and general well being.

Fantastic for anxiety... especially on the likes of tren. This due to it being a dopamine agonist.

It can also shorten the refractory period between male orgasms. This tends to be in higher doses though.

i just did a reading because im having headaches which happens when my diastolic drops to low. anyway it was 126/57. i wish they had a blood pressure med that didnt effect diastolic. the dac doesnt seem to be effecting it.

edit: oh and i looked into arginine and something else a couple months ago to lower
somatostatin. there was something else to but i forget what it was. anyway i believe large amounts are needed which is why i started using the huperzine a instead.

Yes over time prami can lower blood pressure and heart rate. This is likely a good thing for many on here. But for guys who already have low blood pressure that could be dangerous. Everyone should always be aware of their approx blood pressure before starting prami.

My bp is fine (sometimes borderline high) and I have just started cjc-dac so I will have to keep track of it. I like 20mg tadalafil eod when on a bulking cycle to keep my bp low.

Yes over time prami can lower blood pressure and heart rate. This is likely a good thing for many on here. But for guys who already have low blood pressure that could be dangerous. Everyone should always be aware of their approx blood pressure before starting prami.

My bp is fine (sometimes borderline high) and I have just started cjc-dac so I will have to keep track of it. I like 20mg tadalafil eod when on a bulking cycle to keep my bp low.

oh i wasnt talking about prami. i was talking about my BP med that lowers it to low sometimes. i even just took a half dose today, but your right i had to stop the pramipexole cause it lowered my diastolic crazy low to the low 40's. tho im the only one that this has seemed to happen to. still everyone should be aware.

I am not Ajdos but have studied prami a bit so thought I would post. A few benefits could be...

GH release... it's probably the cheapest effective GH booster. GH tends to peak about 2 hours post administration.

Can counteract problems with sexual dysfunction experienced by some users of SSRI's.

Used for Restless Leg Syndrome and cluster headaches.

Positive effect on mood and general well being.

Fantastic for anxiety... especially on the likes of tren. This due to it being a dopamine agonist.

It can also shorten the refractory period between male orgasms. This tends to be in higher doses though.

Awesome, thanks for the info Elvia. I knew about the help with the sexual dysfunction. In the past when i took Mod grf and Ipamorelin i had prolactin sides badly, and one of them was that i could get an erection but it wouldnt be that hard !!! And we all know thats not good !!! My GF at the time was like WTF.

So when i jumped on the Dac and MK i wasnt taking any chances even though those 2 are not supposed to cause much prolactin issues. I figured i better have it on hand just in case, and then 2 weeks ago i just started taking a bit just for good measure.

I was wondering why Ajdos would take prami to replace his MK for the time being, and i guess you answered that question. Thats nice that you get a little GH pulse from it... Im not surprised i sleep great when i take it and have vivid dreams. With the Dac, MK and Prami im getting serious GH pulses, loving it !!!

1mg.

Ill do a 2nd mg later today.

Also, this is a tangent on the topic but I read that Arginine, and more specifically AAKG has a similar effect as huperzine A on somasostatin(sp?).

Here is a list of somatostatin inhibitors by russianstar:

The best of these Acetylcholineesterase inhibitors and there are lots like..
Physostigmine
Neostigmine
Pyridostigmine
Ambenonium
Demarcarium
Rivastigmine
Phenanthrene derivatives
Galantamine
Piperidines
Donepezil, also known as E2020
Tacrine, also known as tetrahydroaminoacridine (THA')
Edrophonium
Huperzine A
Ladostigil,
Of the ones ive tried Huperzine A is the very best, and fairly cheap, now by adding ECGCs from green tea, as these ECGCs will transport the huperzine better so finding the receptor it needs the effects are even stronger on inhbiting the acetylcholineesterase.
Otherwise a really good one i used recently was Horny goat weed, its the only one i know that actualy increases acetylcholine as it inhibits the enzyme acetylcholinesterase.

2 readings

#1 was 132/73 right at the flush, hot burning sensation we all have come to know and love.

#2 this reading is only a couple minutes after 117/53.

Pulse rate was 107 on #1 and 97 on #2

so my bp is already returning to baseline.

As for prami, you get a growth hormone release, it helps me sleep, I need less sleep and my mood is much better the next day for sure.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws