YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dorian Yates to openly discuss steriod use in new MD article..

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
"I am currently planning an article with M.D magazine where SHAWN RAY , KEV LEVRONE and myself will be openly discussing STEROID use…our own use, experiences, advice as athletes …..What question would you like answered…….oh…try to be serious …or waste time somewhere else!!.."

https://www.facebook.com/DorianYatesDY

can't wait for the ol' "only used 2 amps of sustanon, 600mg of deca, and 50mg anadrol/day 6 weeks out of contest, if you need more than that, you suck at life"

never gets old :rolleyes:

can't wait for the ol' "only used 2 amps of sustanon, 600mg of deca, and 50mg anadrol/day 6 weeks out of contest, if you need more than that, you suck at life"

This. It's just going to be an attempt to get younger guys not to take large amounts of steroids.

This. It's just going to be an attempt to get younger guys not to take large amounts of steroids.

it's definitely noble.. but at this point, to think that anyone buys it...is kinda insulting

Yeah Im hoping he keeps it real but I wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt..

What a waste of time. All three guys will give a fraction of what they used. No way in hell any of them tell the truth about what they used. And before anyone gives me the "how do you know what they took?" Don't waste your time.

Big waste of time, he sticks to the same story. 600mg test some Deca etc.

Dorian is not shy about his usage. In his blood and guts training video he uses a syringe pen to sign into the gym. lol

You mean Dorian used steroids???? Blasphemy.....:cool:

Pshhhh...why would I care what THOSE guys say. I'm content believing what all of the cyber-identities on Pro BB forums have to say - much more trustworthy. And hey, that Bostin Loyd twink might be on to something with 13 grams a week. All he needs is "more time in the game" and "muscle maturity" and it'll all pay off.

:rolleyes:

Maybe Levrone will go a little more into detail than claiming just 600mg test, 400mg deca, 50mg anadrol, and 50mg winstrol 6-8 weeks before a contest and nothing in the offseason. :rolleyes:

I'd like to know levrones slin protocol. He was obviously a hyper responder to everything

Oh, and I'm sure they will be telling the truth, too :rolleyes:

It would be cool if Flex Wheeler was in it. I read an interview years back where it seemed like he was attempting to get into it in-depth but the interviewer kept cutting him off an changing the subject. What I do remember though is he said he took so much gear it made him sick constantly.

I totally understand pros not being honest about their drug use. Its illegal. Responsibility to the young fans. Etc. I don't blame them. As a nobody who likes a workout I openly talk with my competitive friends but if I was interviewed on a magazine where my name was out there ... fuck no my cycles are 1 amp of sust every other week :)

Really ... I remember Levrone suggesting just that ... and people seemed to believe he only used 600 mg test, 500 mg deca with some anadrol and winstrol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws