over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SERMS Lowering igf

nfernoo

Banned
I was hoping to get rid of some slight gyno from last cycle but was told caber, Nova, raloxifien, and other SERMS have negative effects on igf levels.

I dont wanna waste my time with cjc dac/ghrp or hgh if igf will be lowered.
I have ralox and caber right now along with some letro and aromasin

Advice?

Short-term effects of anastrozole treatment on insulin-like growth factor system in postmenopausal advanced breast cancer patients.

AuthorsFerrari L, et al. Show all Journal
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2002 Apr;80(4-5):411-8.

Affiliation
Abstract
Insulin-like growth factors (IGFs) play a fundamental role in cancer development by acting in both an endocrinal and paracrinal manner, and hormone breast cancer treatments affect the IGF system by modifying circulating growth factor levels. We evaluated total IGF-1, IGF-2, IGF binding protein (IGFBP)-1 and IGFBP-3 in the blood of 34 postmenopausal advanced breast cancer patients (median age 63 years, range 41-85) treated with anastrozole, a non-steroidal structure aromatase inhibitor (NSS-AI). The plasma samples were obtained at baseline, and after 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of treatment. The IGFs were quantitated by means of sensitive radioimmunoassays (RIAs). IGF-1 significantly increased during anastrozole treatment (baseline versus 12 weeks, P=0.031), IGF-2 showed a trend towards an increase, and IGFBP-1 constantly but not significantly decreased; IGFBP-3 did not seem to be affected at all. The anastrozole-induced changes in IGFs and IGFBP-1 appeared to be different in the patients receiving a clinical benefit from those observed in non-responders. We have previously shown that letrozole (a different type of NSS-AI) modifies blood IGF-1 levels, and the results of this study of the biological effects of anastrozole on the components of the IGF system confirm our previous observations.

Looks like you need some arimidex.... Good find John Juan.

People have always told me anti estrogens or aromatase inhibitors would hurt my gains. But im gyno prone so i always had to take them. I never noticed that i gained any less than i should have, and they keep you from retaining water so its not all bad.

Thanks jj.

Doubt Adex will improve gyno in my case.
and darn, I bought aromasin 10 grams.

If real that is

If you really want to try and get rid of gyno, and why wouldnt you? Just take the letro and try to kill it.

You are more worried about slightly lowering your IGF levels than walking around with a pair of tits ?!?

C'mon bro, i have had gyno and have had the surgery. Dont worry about your IGF levels for a few weeks and try to knock out the gyno. You are going to lose more mass when you need to take a month off for surgery...

If you really want to try and get rid of gyno, and why wouldnt you? Just take the letro and try to kill it.

You are more worried about slightly lowering your IGF levels than walking around with a pair of tits ?!?

C'mon bro, i have had gyno and have had the surgery. Dont worry about your IGF levels for a few weeks and try to knock out the gyno. You are going to lose more mass when you need to take a month off for surgery...

Its tiny pea lumps. I get what you're saying and agree.
in think raloxifien would be better. Unless my letro was bad but it did reduce it alot.

Yeah its a battle for sure. Try to get some good letro and that should knock it out at 2.5mg per day as long as you have not had the gyno too long. Then when it gets smaller you need to taper down off the letro. And then i would taper onto something like aromasin for a few weeks because there is no rebound with aromasin.

Or maybe you could taper onto the Raloxifene? Not really sure, most people i have talked to like to taper to Aromasin because there is not rebound once you stop that.

At 2.5mg letro it will kill your libido, but hey, its better than tits right? Then taper to like 1.25 mg EOD, then 1.25mg E3D, then 1.25 mg twice a week then onto the Aromasin....

Yeah its a battle for sure. Try to get some good letro and that should knock it out at 2.5mg per day as long as you have not had the gyno too long. Then when it gets smaller you need to taper down off the letro. And then i would taper onto something like aromasin for a few weeks because there is no rebound with aromasin.

Or maybe you could taper onto the Raloxifene? Not really sure, most people i have talked to like to taper to Aromasin because there is not rebound once you stop that.

At 2.5mg letro it will kill your libido, but hey, its better than tits right? Then taper to like 1.25 mg EOD, then 1.25mg E3D, then 1.25 mg twice a week then onto the Aromasin....

Lump on left is four months old but greatly reduced like tiny. Right is bigger and a year old but reduced.
I have two sharkoplex letro and evolutionpep letro as well rasa.

Might have to to letro longer? I've done before with old gyno. A month wasn't enough.

Thanks jj.

Doubt Adex will improve gyno in my case.
and darn, I bought aromasin 10 grams.

If real that is

Aromasin is too weak to get rid of existing gyno.
Adex got rid of mine two years ago.
Letrozole is your best bet.

Last edited:
Its tiny pea lumps. I get what you're saying and agree.
in think raloxifien would be better. Unless my letro was bad but it did reduce it alot.

My pea sized lumps went away from pramipexole. I had no idea the gyno I had a couple months was prolactin induced, but the lumps are gone and I haven't used any AI's or estro blockers.

My pea sized lumps went away from pramipexole. I had no idea the gyno I had a couple months was prolactin induced, but the lumps are gone and I haven't used any AI's or estro blockers.

Always a great idea to monitor with blood work so you know
exactly whats causing the issue (s) and exactly what angle to treat it.

Aromasin is too weak to get rid of existing gyno.
Adex got rid of mine two years ago.
Letrozole is your best bet.
I need to go pharm grade.
Research stuff from anyone I've used hasnt been good.
only pharma has worked.
I wonder why research chem letro doesn't work from anyone ive
used.

I already know I had prolactin related (lactating)
Prami helped that and the puffy. But these lumps are from test p and tne I'm thinking.

Yep you are correct. I got rid of gyno once with letro, thats the only reason im giving you advice. The first time i had it i got some letro from a research chem place but it was legit and it killed the gyno. I feel like 10 years ago you were much more likely to get real research chems....

Then the last time i got gyno i kept getting fake research crap and i ended up having it for too long. By the time i got real letro the gyno had set in and when i would take 2.5mg per day it would shrink but not come anywhere near going away. Eventually i just bit the bullet and had surgery.

Letro did correct my gyno once though, thats why i tell people to give it a try. Anything beats surgery....

agreed, seriously, just wipe it out and who cares about IGF levels. I rather have low IGF with no man-tits, than the opposite.

I'm not convinced IGF gets lowered too much with serms such as nolva etc. And pea sized lumps and the like are usually prolactin related...from tren or nandrolone.

I'm not convinced IGF gets lowered too much with serms such as nolva etc. And pea sized lumps and the like are usually prolactin related...from tren or nandrolone.

Then what doea estrogen related gyno look like?

I haven't used my pharm cabergoline. Im using pharm rolax and possibly legit chem letro.

And how would u dose caber or prami for lumps

Brother you definitely need to use caber or prami to be sure that its not prolactin related. If you squeeze does anything come out? Its hard to tell the difference between estro or prolactin gyno, but if you have used any compound that causes prolactin sides then that could definitely be the problem.

Im not sure how to dose caber, have only used prami. That should be easy info to find tho...

Brother you definitely need to use caber or prami to be sure that its not prolactin related. If you squeeze does anything come out? Its hard to tell the difference between estro or prolactin gyno, but if you have used any compound that causes prolactin sides then that could definitely be the problem.

Im not sure how to dose caber, have only used prami. That should be easy info to find tho...

I'm going off what knight said. If pea lumps gyno Is prolactin related. Than whats estro look like.

He said pea sized lumps are usually prolactin related. It cant hurt to take some prami just to be sure. If you have taken compounds that can cause prolactin sides then you may as well treat it just in case.

Did you squeeze for discharge?

He said pea sized lumps are usually prolactin related. It cant hurt to take some prami just to be sure. If you have taken compounds that can cause prolactin sides then you may as well treat it just in case.

Did you squeeze for discharge?

Youre right.
I know its prolactin for sure. Cream for your coffee sir? lol

Im off prolactin problem causing stuff.
ill start my caber .5 mg every day or something.
I was gonna use this high due to problems already versus
prevention.
The caber was hard to get.
luckily I've never received a bad product from any prami chem site.
Ill use that in future.
Idk what dose would be for current issue.
its probably 1mg daily (after one gradually gets there)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws