over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome?

bigtasty25

Registered
So, ive used gear since i was 19 (14 years) and competed and won my first overall at 24, but since then just used it occasionally to look good and last year i decided to get my feet wet in the NPC men's physique division (just for fun).

I usuaully do 1 slow diet (over 4-6 months) leading up to a photoshoot/contest. And the other 4-6 months im just on doctor prescribed HRT. That's basically what ive done the last 8-10 years id guess. My question is whether it's possible to develop androgen insensitivity syndrome (or anything similiar) from constant anabolic steroid use, where your receptors become so saturated, that no amount of gear has any effect on you, no negative/positive sides (it's like you're "off"). I ask that because im basically in that boat where the last 6 weeks or so my body just stopped responding completely ;/. That being said, everything else is up to par cardio/gym/diet wise. Any ideas/suggestions u guys can throw out there would be greatly appreciated.:)

Last edited:
I'm sure you can search one of your threads from 5 years ago and find the answer :D

Andogen insensitivity is genetic; if you have it you would have been well aware during adolescents. What you mentioned about trt is false. Of the 50+ years trt has been practiced I have yet to see a documented case.

At your stage I really doubt you will make noticeable gains off just trt.

Andogen insensitivity is genetic; if you have it you would have been well aware during adolescents. What you mentioned about trt is false. Of the 50+ years trt has been practiced I have yet to see a documented case.

At your stage I really doubt you will make noticeable gains off just trt.

What exactly documented case have you not seen? He did not say TRT stopped bringing his Test levels up, he is talking more on the line of not gaining muscle while on cycle. I did not know they had case studies of this. When you go to your doc for blood work on TRT, they do blood tests, not muscle gaining tests.

inb4everyoneclaimstheydontlooklikephilheathbecauseAIS

You could always take a month off from H.R.T. injections and do 1 month of low dose H.C.G.just to change things up a bit and give your body a break from injectable testosterone.

It's like anything . The law of diminishing returns ! It's like people always chasing that first high or results from first cycle . I'm sure you must look great ! So you may have just reached your genetic potential . There comes a point where we can't grow no more . Otherwise wed all look like the comic book hulk . You realize that part of what you say is dead on. You began way way too early on aas. Didn't give you self time to grow natty . I'll bet you blow your competition away and you are just needing to be more fair to yourself .
Take lay off from gear - not long 6-12 weeks minimum. Have you ever used
Hgh or slin? With aas? I'm assuming you have - if not give it shot . I'm 50 , I lifted and competed natural into my 30s - that is 0ver 10-15 years no gear . I relied on my tight diet and various training methods . Really research various shocking methods and employ them into your routine - or extended reps, stripping sets, pre-exhaust . Partial reps etc. I also am a conditining coach part time - went to school for PT and have been a personal trainer 25 plus years. Mostly amateur BB , seen this many times . You are not alone but also maybe are just very competitive and need a rest. Even just completely changing routine can not only shock body but clear head. I say good luck and just carry on. Advice younger kids to train natural until one reaches natural potential then only then try aas

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99