advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who specifically uses Carlson's liquid fish oil?

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
How do you like it and how much do you take? Is it doing the job you want it to do? I am thinking of switching over from caps to the liquid...or maybe even a combination of both.

800EPA/500DHA per TEASPOON. I am thinking about taking at least 1 TBSP a day which puts me at 2400/1500. (approx 4g) Actually perhaps more depending on how I feel using it..

Last edited:
I used the carlsons liquid and liked it a lot until I found this one and it includes a 1000iu vitamin d.

**broken link removed**

I used the carlsons liquid and liked it a lot until I found this one and it includes a 1000iu vitamin d.

**broken link removed**

Hmmm. 10 oz for 59.99. Nothing I have ever heard of...but gives me a tiny bit of Vitamin D? No thanks. 16.9oz Carlsons is $28-$30.

Carlsons = 1600mg of omegas in a teaspoon
SFG = 3100mg of omega in a teaspoon + the vitamin d

I use the caps. Def my fav fish oil. I vary the dosage. If I stay towards the upper end my skin gets oily.

I use it in liquid form orange flavor i drink directly from the bottle very light taste and no burp at all very good product i guess

I use it in liquid form orange flavor i drink directly from the bottle very light taste and no burp at all very good product i guess
Lol..how do you know how much you're getting?

I was taking the lemon version and it made it much cheaper to use this way.I trust carson more than any other brand and he lemon flavor makes it extremely tolerable.

Last edited:
I don't know why I stopped using it... I used to use it and loved it. Tasted good and I felt good on it. Not that i don't feel good now using TN's fish oil caps... I had good bloodwork then and I do now... So I can't physically tell the difference, but it did taste good

I used to blend the orange flavor with TN's orange cream isolate... good stuff. I've also mixed it in with some greek yogurt

**broken link removed**

This looks pretty good to me. You would only need 1 tbsp daily as it already is above the 3g of epa/dha we need. $1 per day would be the cost here.

My uncle uses Carlson. The lemon has zero fish taste it's like drinking something lemony. He gave me a third of a bottle once. I can't really say it's superior to the myriad of other products out there but it's definitely earned it's solid rep

This looks pretty good to me. You would only need 1 tbsp daily as it already is above

SFG has 3,700mg of Omega's in one teaspoon, almost 3 times the amount of Carlsons. There is no better, cutting edge fish oil out there. If there is one, please let me know.

How do you like it and how much do you take? Is it doing the job you want it to do? I am thinking of switching over from caps to the liquid...or maybe even a combination of both.

800EPA/500DHA per TEASPOON. I am thinking about taking at least 1 TBSP a day which puts me at 2400/1500. (approx 4g) Actually perhaps more depending on how I feel using it..

Any particular reason you want to change?

Any particular reason you want to change?
Cheaper and liquid might be more favorable since I already take so many caps/pills. Also easier to hit high epa/dha with liquid.
1tbsp would have me at 4 grams which would take 5-13 gelcaps.

SFG has 3,700mg of Omega's in one teaspoon, almost 3 times the amount of Carlsons. There is no better, cutting edge fish oil out there. If there is one, please let me know.

I agree but it's expensive compared to the cap version. That's the only drawback.

Look guys this is a thread about Carlsons.... I would trust them....not necessarily SFG.

Porter and Meadows both advocate/use Carlson and it has been around a long time. I don't see anyone recommending SFG outside this thread.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity