over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with hgh symptoms

mikeyp123

Registered
Ive been waking up cool with clammy skin, also I can tell its extremely strong from the deepsleeps im in. I feel like im paralyzed when its time to get up Has anyone else experienced hyperglycemia with gh. IF so will lowering the dosage solve that problem and is there any other solutions thank you very much for your help

Hypoglycemia is a condition that occurs when your blood sugar (glucose) is too low. Blood sugar below 70…

Hyperglycemia, or high blood sugar (also spelled hyperglycaemia or hyperglycæmia, not to be confused with hypoglycemia) is a condition in which an excessive amount of glucose circulates in the blood plasma

To help you which of these conditions do you think you have?

Typically GH raises glucose levels

I suffer from hypoglycemia so when on GH it does not bother me
in turn I dont crave sweets

How much are you taking, Mikey?

Ive been waking up cool with clammy skin, also I can tell its extremely strong from the deepsleeps im in. I feel like im paralyzed when its time to get up Has anyone else experienced hyperglycemia with gh. IF so will lowering the dosage solve that problem and is there any other solutions thank you very much for your help

How much r u taking? It might be the amount? How long have u been on said dosage??

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

capin

I believe what is happening is my blood sugar is high so i would say hyperglycemia I'm taking 3 iu right now the grey tops and yes I'm experiencing the same thing I'm not craving any sweets in the middle of the night like i usually do from hypoglycemia

Last edited:
I usually start off at 2 iu and bunp it 1/10 iu every 3 days until I get at desired dose of 5 ius then I split it to 2.5 ius 40 minutes before morning workout fasted of course and 2.5 ius 40 min before evening fasted cardio.

?

Is there anyway to make the body make more insulin to lower blood sugar besides exogenous insulin

Last edited:
Is there anyway to make the body make more insulin to lower blood sugar besides exogenous insulin

Do you have a blood glucose kit? You need to check your sugar fasted, and as well 2 hrs after a meal.
Fasted should be below 100 and after eating 2hrs later no more than 140

I just dropped my GH use because my fucking B/S was sky high. 361 after a meal. 200 fasted.

I was pissing all night long when trying to sleep, thirsty as fuck all the time, felt tired and run down. Finger tips kinda itchy and hurt if i pushed on the tips. All classic signs of high B/S.

Now I'm not saying this will happen to everyone taking GH, but it do for me. I was running 6iu of kefei P/D.
And No, I didn't start out with 6iu.

do yourself a favor and at least check your blood sugar brother.

just curious as mine is on the way...

How have you stepped up your dosage? Did this happen at smaller dosages?

Do you have a blood glucose kit? You need to check your sugar fasted, and as well 2 hrs after a meal.
Fasted should be below 100 and after eating 2hrs later no more than 140

I just dropped my GH use because my fucking B/S was sky high. 361 after a meal. 200 fasted.

I was pissing all night long when trying to sleep, thirsty as fuck all the time, felt tired and run down. Finger tips kinda itchy and hurt if i pushed on the tips. All classic signs of high B/S.

Now I'm not saying this will happen to everyone taking GH, but it do for me. I was running 6iu of kefei P/D.
And No, I didn't start out with 6iu.

do yourself a favor and at least check your blood sugar brother.

Thank you i will do that tomorrow and I wonder why some people are affected this way How dangerous is it for your blood sugar to go that high by the way

Generic or pharma grade?

generic I feel great besides this though deep sleep great pumps I'm hoping its just a temporary side who knows it could be something totally non related

Last edited:
I get hypo on hgh like a mofo but I also get hypo naturally all the time I have a condition I am extremely sensetive to insulin

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you i will do that tomorrow and I wonder why some people are affected this way How dangerous is it for your blood sugar to go that high by the way

It is not dangerous for a short term, but very dangerous long term. The glucose pools in your blood. not good at all.
You can go donate a pint of blood as well, to help. But if your sugar is high, you need to take care of it asap. It is nothing to fuck around with.
I feel so much better now I have it under control.

and it may not be high blood sugar. Thats why you need to at least check it.

Last edited:
just curious as mine is on the way...

How have you stepped up your dosage? Did this happen at smaller dosages?

no i started at 3iu but I'm feeling great its def good shit my buddy isn't responding this way he loves them u should be good to go

Exactly as Alin has said, test BG. And you can take Humanofort to lower BG.

Ak

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear