over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about HGH and Insulin Resistance

Wayacrucis

Registered
Hi bros. Have a couple question for some of you GH experts.

1. Will GH use induce some level of insulin resistance even if no carbs are ingested 1 hour pre and post GH injection?

2. I am aware that that carbs should be avoided right after a GH shot, but does this apply predominantly to simple carbs? Do you guys think it's a problem if I pin 4IU of Growth before bed and after inject my before bed shake right after? The shake has 2 scoops of casein protein, 1 tbsp peanut butter and 1 cup skim milk. No carbs in either aside from the 13g of sugar coming from the milk. But those sugars have a very low GI 30-40 I believe and are very slow digesting.

3. Since a having a ton of simple carbs post GH injection is not good, I am assuming it would be a bad idea to follow a pre work out homolog protocol followed by a GH shot post work and then pound the carbs? Wouldn't this be very bad for insulin resistance?

I am no expert but i have read on here several times that exogenous GH is not affected by carbs. And the people who posted that are experts....

If you were using Mod and Ipam or peptides like that you would want to avoid carbs 2 hours pre and 1 hour post, as it would blunt the release of GH. But if you are doing regular GH that does not apply....

I am no expert but i have read on here several times that exogenous GH is not affected by carbs. And the people who posted that are experts....

If you were using Mod and Ipam or peptides like that you would want to avoid carbs 2 hours pre and 1 hour post, as it would blunt the release of GH. But if you are doing regular GH that does not apply....

I am aware of the fact that exogenous gh is not blunted by carbs. However, is insulin resistance not enhanced when carbs are ingested close to a GH injection?

I dont really see the reason for wanting to know the answer to that since you need to have simple carbs after you take humalog. You dont really have a choice, you need to carbs. And since you need to take your GH while the Slin is active (if you want to maximize gains) you have no choice but to have carbs around your GH shot.

Everyone on here who does slin and GH obviously does it because they see results. So if the carbs affect the insulin sensitivity it obviously doesnt hinder gains too much or nobody would do it.

I hope a vet answers your question better. I have run GH several times and slin only twice, so i dont have all the answers.

You think too much. Your issue is seeking answers on community forums the WORST place to learn anything . I usually take my hgh and insulin separately. I take before bed with no shake . Screw the shake. When you wake up layer to piss them drink it. Slin I rash am and pwo . Never do I make too big of a deal about details . I just would never take a shake before bed . If you are bent on it take hour 1/2 before hgh bedtime shot. My hgh is always. Sub Q too OR just take straight protien NO carbs before bed . No slin before bed anyway you need to be aware to feed . Carbs at night turn to fat anyway . If you are so worried why even ask here??? People are clueless ! Omit the carbs and choke down aminos or protien only . This is not rocket science . Oh I touched the stove and burnt my hand what should I do ? Ah , protection? Ah don't touch stove . Rely on your research and research don't occur on forums

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

Last edited:
You think too much. Your issue is seeking answers on community forums the WORST place to learn anything . I usually take my hgh and insulin separately. I take before bed with no shake . Screw the shake. When you wake up layer to piss them drink it. Slin I rash am and pwo . Never do I make too big of a deal about details . I just would never take a shake before bed . If you are bent on it take hour 1/2 before hgh bedtime shot. My hgh is always. Sub Q too OR just take straight protien NO carbs before bed . No slin before bed anyway you need to be aware to feed . Carbs at night turn to fat anyway . If you are so worried why even ask here??? People are clueless ! Omit the carbs and choke down aminos or protien only . This is not rocket science . Oh I touched the stove and burnt my hand what should I do ? Ah , protection? Ah don't touch stove . Rely on your research and research don't occur on forums

best post ever, lol :rolleyes:

He started another thread about the same topic, but he worded the question a lot better and got some good answers.

Carbs at night turn to fat anyways? OMG does it have something to do with the moon and the gravitational pull? I'm assuming you know..(or are the one who is indeed clueless?) that aminos and protein convert to glucose at various rates. THEN WHAT? YOUR PLAN IS DOOMED. Your logic is deeply flawed my friend. No slin before bed is about the only thing you nailed in that diatribe.

Carbs at night turn to fat anyways? OMG does it have something to do with the moon and the gravitational pull? I'm assuming you know..(or are the one who is indeed clueless?) that aminos and protein convert to glucose at various rates. THEN WHAT? YOUR PLAN IS DOOMED. Your logic is deeply flawed my friend. No slin before bed is about the only thing you nailed in that diatribe.

Yeah Knight, you answered the original question in another thread Wayacrucis started after he didnt get any good answers on this one.

Are you dyslexic ? That has nothing to do what I write and I'm spot on every time I post . You are the deeply flawed. The no slin before bed WAS my only point dumbass. I got 32 years of experience I know what is and not . If you don't agree that's your issue

Are you dyslexic ? That has nothing to do what I write and I'm spot on every time I post . You are the deeply flawed. The no slin before bed WAS my only point dumbass. I got 32 years of experience I know what is and not . If you don't agree that's your issue

Do you know what dyslexia is? I'm guessing not. Maybe you should re-read that horrendous post you made.

it was an asinine question .

Did you not read my posts? I never said it was a good question? I implied that he needed to ask it differently.

Why are you on the board if you just want to bash people? You just bash someones thread and then claim you have 32 years experience so that means you can say whatever you want? A true New Englander...

1. Of course GH affects insulin duh. Just about anything does. To over think it is asinine !
2. The ignorant comment about the moon and gravity . Protien is less likely to be placed as fat . It is common practice to take protien prior to sleep . Not a whole damn shake with all other shit. You're an idiot if you think anything else.
3. It's over thinking because of misinformed idiots like you that confuse people . Hgh before bed. No need for
Slin . Keep calories to minimum. By using just protien for nitrogen and recovery . He talks of before bed and post workout . Does he without before bed, there's nothing incorrect with my input . It's been common successful practice for decades . Many pros actually take most of their carbs before 3pm when pre-contest dieting with idea that they burn off before they sleep .

Oh and I am an expert both exoerience and educaton wise. I forget most of you missed graduation or just plain soft in the head .

Did you not read my posts? I never said it was a good question? I implied that he needed to ask it differently.

Why are you on the board if you just want to bash people? You just bash someones thread and then claim you have 32 years experience so that means you can say whatever you want? A true New Englander...

True you and I says the same thing then you dog me ? With that other diuchebag when I'm agreeing with you

If you were in this community for as long as I you'd know I'm on many private boards and I am an expert I'm educated and at 50 I look like most 25 year old body builders . I normally don't frequent the public boards . I been on them since 99. Yes I bashed it but I also offered feedback . Your just true asshole and they stay on the boards all day while I work , fight a war and live life

Do you know what dyslexia is? I'm guessing not. Maybe you should re-read that horrendous post you made.

Did you graduate high school or just a ass?
You want to talk bodybulding or toss insults I can go either way you began the latter

Last edited:
Bro its not a fight on here, people are just trying to gain knowledge. I dont care if we agreed or not, you didnt need to bash the kid. So what he was taking a protein shake at bed time with peanut butter and skim milk? Do i do that? No, but he's just trying to figure things out.

Check out his other thread, it goes on for 3 pages with a lot of good info. He just worded his question better.

You are bashing people for being stupid and saying you are educated, but you have a ton of misspellings in your post? You New England people have such a chip on your shoulder for no reason.

Did you graduate high school or just a ass?

Knight adds a ton of positive info to this forum day in and day out. You just chimed in to start shit. Go watch the Pats game...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131