over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP and Prolactin

greaser13

Registered
I'm planning my next cycle and am thinking of running LF's NPP along with some low dose test. I'm trying to hang on to my hair, so I keep the test at a little above TRT levels on cycle, just to keep my libido up and to fight lethargy, not for gains. I will also use HCG twice a week to keep the boys in fighting form.

I'm coming off a cut right now and am at 185lbs (I'm 5' 10"). I was thinking of dosing the NPP between 300-400mgs a week with about 200 test a week (again, the test is to fight feeling shut down, not for gains). I may throw in some Tbol as well.

I want to know if prolactin control should be taken on a cycle like this, or only if symptoms of gyno start to appear. I was thinking about Prami or something similar. If so, what is the protocol for Prami on a cycle like this? The threads I have read are all over the place. My test dose is low enough so that excessive estradiol won't be a problem, but I worry about prolactin gyno.

Thoughts and advice are appreciated!

Any advice would be appreciated.

Personally I wouldnt worry much about prolactin at those doses. But it's always a good idea to have some on hand

Whenever I take NPP or Tren I use caber, 2-3 times a week. .5 mg per dose.

100mgs a wk of Test is all you need that will keep your estrogen in check. Keep a bot of caber on hand you never know my friend.

I recently used those same doses, for around 8 or 9 weeks. Just over 200 test, 350-400 NPP. Did not really use an AI but had on hand. I may have used 12.5 mg of research aromasin once a week or twice. That was only for half of the cycle though. No issues with gyno. Good gains. I always read that estrogen makes nandrolone issues worse, so I decided to keep test low, esp being my first cycle (kind of). No complaints.

sounds good.

ever considered eq too?

I recently used those same doses, for around 8 or 9 weeks. Just over 200 test, 350-400 NPP. Did not really use an AI but had on hand. I may have used 12.5 mg of research aromasin once a week or twice. That was only for half of the cycle though. No issues with gyno. Good gains. I always read that estrogen makes nandrolone issues worse, so I decided to keep test low, esp being my first cycle (kind of). No complaints.

So you never needed any prolactin control? And you didn't get puffy nips or anything? I'm glad to hear someone got good results with that cycle. A lot of people seem to do higher doses of both NPP and test, but I'm worried about sides.

sounds good.

ever considered eq too?

Yeah, I ran EQ earlier this year. That was my first long cycle. Long for me anyway. It ended up being 14 weeks at 600mgs EQ/week. I ran Tbol for the final 6 weeks as well.

I liked it, but it seemed to take FOREVER to kick in and I was worried about being shut down for so long, since I don't want to be on TRT. I ran HCG on cycle and recovered in no time -- measured by blood work, not by guessing. :)

So you never needed any prolactin control? And you didn't get puffy nips or anything? I'm glad to hear someone got good results with that cycle. A lot of people seem to do higher doses of both NPP and test, but I'm worried about sides.

Nope. I planned on getting some prolactin control, but figured I would just give it a go with low test. I figured that it was a first cycle, other than a test only which was cut short by injury. I already knew test only is a great cycle, but I wanted to give NPP a go, due to tendon and joint pains all over lol...
I read a lot of theory that prolactin or progesterone in the presence of a lot of estrogen is worse. Being my first cycle, I figured that it would be easier to only worry about controlling one monster. Plus I figured I would not need massive doses to make gains, gear would have been wasted. The strength gains were not incredibly dramatic, but everyone around me seemed to notice muscle size increase. I am definitely bigger. I was gonna run longer, and had a bottle of NPP left, but I can't bring myself to shoot anywhere other than my glutes. They were starting to spasm when I shot them, after EOD injections for all of those weeks. Wanted a break. Now I am cruising on test, around 200 mg. this is week one of that.

Last edited:
To be honest, I cannot say that I really had any sides. A few zits. Muscle gain. That's about it. I also worked out, and ate a lot, I should add... LOL, am 33 and have been training pretty seriously (although non competitively) for my whole adult life, and teenage life. I see the addition of steroids not only as a quick fix for muscle gain, but something that can improve the quality of my life and workouts, hopefully for a long time and without negative health consequences. Hence the low doses.

Last edited:
Do you get any sides from the caber?
Yea. I take it at night and twice my wife has said i tried raping her in the middle of the night, haha. Also caber provides intense orgasms

I am planning on running their lean mass blend 100 prop/100 npp. I have the same concerns as I am gyno sensitive. My understanding is as long as estrogen is kept in check prolactin most likely will not be an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran 300 test and 300 npp with great results! No sides..took a small amount of adex for estrogen just in case. Definitely was a better cycle that 500 test, or 200 test 200 tren that I've also tried.
I stay low dose too...about to run 200 test, 100 mast, 300 npp. Expecting everything I got from test npp cycle with added alpha feeling and libido from the mast.

To be honest, I cannot say that I really had any sides. A few zits. Muscle gain. That's about it. I also worked out, and ate a lot, I should add... LOL, am 33 and have been training pretty seriously (although non competitively) for my whole adult life, and teenage life. I see the addition of steroids not only as a quick fix for muscle gain, but something that can improve the quality of my life and workouts, hopefully for a long time and without negative health consequences. Hence the low doses.

Wow that's realy cool u actually work out on juice the thought never crossed my
Mind. I wonder is anyone else works out and eats a lot on this site hum

Wow that's realy cool u actually work out on juice the thought never crossed my
Mind. I wonder is anyone else works out and eats a lot on this site hum

I know lol... I was joking..... some sarcasm.

Last edited:
In my experience the sweet spot for me is 600mg+ a week... My only knock on NPP...gotta run some serious volume

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws