advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ok to ask an hgh related question for a forum newb?

nattymusc

Newbies
I am a long time competitor and aas user.. but I have never done gh and am wanting to try it out.... I am leaning towards 2.5 iu daily first thing am... but would I be better served doing 5 a day.... keep in mind I am not from the school of more is better so I would like some knowledge to back up the increase in dosage.... I am mainly wanting in for skin tightening and fatloss and I expect some mild hyperplasia as well..... sorry if this question is not allowed I haven't been on this forum in years

Use as much gh as u can afford. Don't expect much from 2.5ius a day if using Chinese

If human grade 4 iu daily will knock your socks off trust me. If it's china gh I'm not a fan of it.

How old are you and what is your goal?

well when I stopped training I was getting ready for nationals .... my goal is as far as I can go if that means nationals ok.... if that means pro awesome... it will not be Chinese it is pharm grade .... serostim at the moment is what I have access to may try this nomatropin I have been researching my previous weight on modest aas was 255 12% im 5,8 tall so I was pretty good size

by modest I mean
1g test c a week (prescription)
600 tren e a week
adex and bromo as needed
and usually an oral such as anadrol 100 or 150mg a day or so 4 weeks on 4 off

this was a typical run sometimes differed obviously

oh and that was an off season cycle .. at that time my weight was 255 12 or 13% im 5.8 tall so size was decent

and im not sure if I like the advice as use as much as you can afford ... I have access to 4 kits of sero a month and that would be a full 18iu bottle a day... I don't want the bloated belly and Neanderthal forehead lol. I just want some benefits of it

and im not sure if I like the advice as use as much as you can afford ... I have access to 4 kits of sero a month and that would be a full 18iu bottle a day... I don't want the bloated belly and Neanderthal forehead lol. I just want some benefits of it

Damn what u need to do is get all 4 kits and sell the other 3.... Thats a lot of gh per month!!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatras

Damn what u need to do is get all 4 kits and sell the other 3.... Thats a lot of gh per month!!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatras

yea Id prefer not lol... I just buy for me and do my own thing

yea Id prefer not lol... I just buy for me and do my own thing

Sounds good but i know a few here that would gobble the others up! Gl man! Stay low on the gh, go as high as u can deal with the sides...

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

I would not start out at 18 IUs. You will be hurting. Start out at 4 IUs and see how you can tolerate the sides. You then can add 1 IU every other week. I really think you will be good at 5 IUs your first cycle. To burn some extra BF, add some T3, but only do low dose at 25-50 MCG.

18 is nuts...don't consider it. Use as much as you can afford is a popular saying because most cannot afford over 4-6 iu a day (if that) and many who can still won't pay the price for it when they have a real career etc.

In general 4-8 iu will be a great range...and you may not even have to go up that high.
4-6 iu should be plenty.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity