over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why women should not run testosterone

jdog55

Banned
I ran across this browsing another site. Male hormones in women can be a bad thing

[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=341_1413597108]LiveLeak.com - See the Effects of 20 Years Worth of Steroids on a Former Female Body Builder (video)[/ame]

Its a slippery slope. You have to understand women do have testosterone naturally. And there are women on trt now (yes test only its a fairly new protocol).

I have no idea if trt can build up into something maybe less mild than above (virilization). Maybe exogenous testosterone is different than natural test in women. Maybe it can cause virilization at the same test level as a natural test level via aromitization. I dunno just speculating on one variable. There haven't really been any studies.

The above video is definitely sad. And its also ABUSE. Completely different level than simple use. But when it comes to women and hormones like I said its a slippery slope regardless. I know from personal experience dealing with a few women myself.

Testosterone is not the only male hormone either. Not sure if you knew this just clarifying. All AAS are male hormones. Chemically similar to the testosterone molecule. All AAS can cause virilization. Some are simply more androgenic than others. And even when you take the anabolic/androgenic ratios into account, its still not a safe bet because that list which is all over the web isn't entirely accurate. Plus everyone responds to AAS differently just like any other drugs. For example. One woman may get voice changing from nandrolone @ 50mg a week where as another might not using 3x that much a week.

Would love to see more studies on women using androgens. I know there are some that have maintained their femininity. Others have completely gone off the deep end. I think my main question would be is there a cumulative effect that can cause virilization over a long duration. Even if you're using the same low dose that never caused any the first 2 years. I'm leaning towards yes...

Last edited:
It probably didn't help that she's also a severe meth addict

It probably didn't help that she's also a severe meth addict
Exactly this video is plain stupid. Any natural woman with strong androgen gene can end up like that as a meth addict. The fact that she used androgen in her past didn't help her today's look. Im pretty she didn't cared for her look and was only thinking about her next hit in the recent picture. I've seen natural woman with more facial hair/masculine traits.

I will repeat myself this video is retarded and is nothing but a good scare tactic for woman/AAS. I thought people on this forum were smarter than that though.

I work with a girl at work that takes test and he voice is deep. It's not attractive at all to me.

You have to qualify that statement when you say women should not be on testosterone. Yes I agree 100% that women should not be on testosterone as a means to bulk up or build muscle however I prescrib testosterone regularly to women that have low to nonexistent test. The best way I can put it is that testosterone in women is as important as estrogen in men. Too much of it can be a problem and too little can be even more of a problem.

What gives women drive, libido, energy and muscle tone is all from testosterone and not estrogen. The number of women that we test that their levels are below 10 sometimes I have seen 0, 1 or 2 is insane. Usually a single 10 to 20 mg injection weekly will bring the levels somewhere between 40 to 60 which is perfect for women and it will not cause any of the side effects such as virilization.

Last edited:
there are a lot of women that use testosterone and walk away fine ... but its that damn test/crazy/crack combo that gets ya.

Test made my ex horny and wet all the time but mean as a snake. It was funny in the gym because she was stronger than 90% of the men.

Abuse is one thing. Practical, smart use is quite another.

scare tactic bullshit. way to fall in line with the politicians

Test made my ex horny and wet all the time but mean as a snake. It was funny in the gym because she was stronger than 90% of the men.

How much was she using?

my wife cycles on an off test when she wants too. prefers prop over enathate cuz she swears enanthate bloats her bad. she loves the increased energy and sense of well being and we both likfe the sex :D
she is VERY feminine and really doesn't even lift weights. more into cardio.
-JS

my wife cycles on an off test when she wants too. prefers prop over enathate cuz she swears enanthate bloats her bad. she loves the increased energy and sense of well being and we both likfe the sex :D
-JS

How much prop per week and how often does she take it? EOD?

I agree with Alpha6164. What happens is that here in America we just don't know how to use Test on women. As a conventional idea in the culture, we say no test for girls because we start from the base that is the predominant hormone in a man, and make us men. But testosterone can pefectly be used safely with absolutely phenomenal results in women. As an example, Brazilians. Testosterone is BIG between women in Brazil, and thats one of the reasons how they develop those bodies. Knowing A LOT of people from Brazil, they are light years ahead of us when it comes to female fitness. Light years. The way they develop those glutes, legs, hams, you will NEVER see a girl with those proportions here, yet being completely feminine, delicate. Diet has a lot to do too. Here we eat 100% garbage. Pure poison. absolutely EVERYTHING we eat here is a bunch of chemicals depleted from nutrients. Even if you opt for organic, those products were grown in soil depleted from its original nutrients. So they do not contain the same amount of vitamin/minerals they had 80-100 years ago. Down in Brazil, they still have access to 100% natural rich nutrient food. grown naturally in its original habitat without pesticides, hormones, nothing. Just water and shit from natural healthy cows.

Last edited:
They also have access to great plastic surgery to get those great glutes and legs you're talking about

Nothing "organic" about the PMMA in them Brazilian asses. SMH

Over hear anavar and minstrel is popular amongst women, they don't use test.

-JS

What type of dose does she normally use?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131