advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's a good US supplier of Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate ?

GBaxter

Newbies
I want to inquire, if anyone here who's in North America, takes Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate and if so, where do you source it from and what does it currently cost you, what brand do you take and does your supplier have a website.

HWPI is dearer than normal Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) and is an enzyme digested whey protein that's hydrolysed to 5%.

HWPI is the ultimate form of whey protein, containing over 88% protein with very little fat and lactose (<1%) and can be easily metabolised by our body, which can reduce negative side effects such as bloating that many people
experience from consuming the regular whey proteins.

HWPI isn't an intact protein, as it's already partially digested, but like WPI, it contains more free amino acids which can be absorbed into the blood stream faster than WPI. However, both HWPI and WPI have similar high protein content and low fat content.

I want to inquire, if anyone here who's in North America, takes Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate and if so, where do you source it from and what does it currently cost you, what brand do you take and does your supplier have a website.

HWPI is dearer than normal Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) and is an enzyme digested whey protein that's hydrolysed to 5%.

HWPI is the ultimate form of whey protein, containing over 88% protein with very little fat and lactose (<1%) and can be easily metabolised by our body, which can reduce negative side effects such as bloating that many people
experience from consuming the regular whey proteins.

HWPI isn't an intact protein, as it's already partially digested, but like WPI, it contains more free amino acids which can be absorbed into the blood stream faster than WPI. However, both HWPI and WPI have similar high protein content and low fat content.
The most popular is optimum nutrition hydro whey. I received many samples a few years ago and won't be using it again, it provides no additional benefits over whey. The only difference is its high price tag and bitter taste.

lol waste of money, just use some isolate,i just use normal protein ive never noticed a difference, just drink it with water then eat after. u wont notice a difference besides ur wallet has money it in.

Look into species nutrtion. From what I can tell it's pure cold filtered hydrolyzed protein. No BS to what it is. How ever very expensive.

Look into species nutrtion. From what I can tell it's pure cold filtered hydrolyzed protein. No BS to what it is. How ever very expensive.
Lol its not hydrolyzed.

Not worth the money. Stick to Isolate.

Dymatize Iso 100 is the most readily available at any supplement store and it is Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate. Another good one is VPX Zero Carb SRO.

The Iso 100 is a better value than the Optimum Nutrition Platinum.

I always did also. But once i switched i noticed a difference in how my stomach felt. Also i could not get over the fact that most of the concentrates do not have anywhere near the actual protein content that they say they have.

I always did also. But once i switched i noticed a difference in how my stomach felt. Also i could not get over the fact that most of the concentrates do not have anywhere near the actual protein content that they say they have.

I'll do synthepure when it's almost contest time.

Thats supposed to be the best one there is (Synthepure) I cant comment because i have not used it, but based on the science it should be the best.

I'll do synthepure when it's almost contest time.

The best thing about synthepure is I never get stomach bloat or gas like I do from other wpi's.

Does anyone remember where the protein comparison chart was posted at?

The best thing about synthepure is I never get stomach bloat or gas like I do from other wpi's.

One year ago i would tell you protein is protein.After shitting more of the the stuff than i was taking in ,i found Synthepure is your best bet!

Yeah it isn't cheap but if you bloat or shit to much using other proteins it is something you might want to look into.
Quality vs quantity is the answer we always hear but for some reason we lie to ourselfs just to save a few bucks.
Using the cheaper shit actually costs more especially if our system won't accept it.
I tried the Synthepure recently and told myself that after i finally found a protein that i could use i wouldn't ever get sucked into saving my cash on a inferior product again.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out if i am blowing out hot air you just need to try them out one time.
No more guessing games And yeah it is the best ,

NutraBio makes a good whey protein isolate. Their pricing is average but their delivery and order processing needs serious work. Took me 10 days to get an order once so I stopped ordering. Optimum Nutrition, ABB, and BSN are all owned by the same company based out of Ireland. Same protein different display. NOW makes a good flavorless wpi which mixes well and is priced below the market.

Even if BSN and Optimum are owned by the same company, and i am not saying they are or are not because i dont know, but it doesnt mean the proteins are the same.

Optimum Platinum Hydro Whey is completely different than Syntha 6. Optimum Gold is different from Platinum.

Do you really think we are all that stupid and we just pay extra for the same shit in a different container? C'mon bro.

You know there is a difference between Hydrolyzed and Regular WPI, right? And whey protein Concentrate is also different? Its not just the container pal...

Does anyone remember where the protein comparison chart was posted at?

Right here:

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...comparison-how-much-protein-your-protein.html

62644d1369647260-synthepure-comparison-how-much-protein-your-protein-protein-comparison.png

Even if BSN and Optimum are owned by the same company, and i am not saying they are or are not because i dont know, but it doesnt mean the proteins are the same.

Optimum Platinum Hydro Whey is completely different than Syntha 6. Optimum Gold is different from Platinum.

They are owned by the same company and of course hydro whey is different than syntha-6 because they're two different products but the raw materials (WPC, WPI etc) they use are from the same factory. So proteins are the same.

Do you really think we are all that stupid and we just pay extra for the same shit in a different container? C'mon bro.

You know there is a difference between Hydrolyzed and Regular WPI, right? And whey protein Concentrate is also different? Its not just the container pal...

I think the average consumer is pretty dumb, he doesn't care about amino spiking, shitty ingredients etc. all that matters is taste and how the product is marketed. Just take a look at bodybuilding.com forums.

In terms of effectiviness i don't think there's much difference between WPC, WPI and hydrolyzed WPI. If you have lactose intolerance or sensitive stomach then it matters more.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131