advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I have to stop test, what else can i take?

j2048b

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Ok so i found out my hematocrit goes super crazzy on test after being on trt for over 7-8 years i have to stop all test, 100 mlg per week no matter how i pin it, split it up or take it all at once my hematocrit goes from 48-56 like in a quickness

SOOO....

Im thinking of giving GH A YEAR LONG RUN....

Other than that what else can one take for a cycle if they cant take test? I know straight orals will wreck the liver and lipids so what else is good if test cant be taken???

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Have you tried giving blood to lower it?

Yea i have unfortunately id have to give blood every week in order to keep test in the program... Thats how crazy my body is now acting to taking test....

I do wonder if switching esters might help? From cyp to prop perhaps??

Does hematocrit raise faster the longer you use test?

Does hematocrit raise faster the longer you use test?

Im not really sure right now ive been off since july, and it is still hovering around 50..... And my test levels have droped to below 300....

I am not saying this is the right thing to do, but they were testing Tren for TRT purposes at one point. Not sure what came out of it. Maybe Primo is a better choice? Don't really know. You could try Test prop EOD or something, don't know if that would work either.

I am not saying this is the right thing to do, but they were testing Tren for TRT purposes at one point. Not sure what came out of it. Maybe Primo is a better choice? Don't really know. You could try Test prop EOD or something, don't know if that would work either.

Thanks i was thinking of prop, id do that before tren, but tren is something id thought of too, just dont want the aggression and such

Thanks i was thinking of prop, id do that before tren, but tren is something id thought of too, just dont want the aggression and such

I have read several people who use low dose tren don't suffer from the aggression and hypertension/nose bleeds you are concerned about with trenbelone. You would have to do a search on this forum but i read some posts about that 8-10 months ago?

I have read several people who use low dose tren don't suffer from the aggression and hypertension/nose bleeds you are concerned about with trenbelone. You would have to do a search on this forum but i read some posts about that 8-10 months ago?

Ok cool ill do a search thanks BD3!

Cardio and grapefruit juice (the juice isnt proven to do anything lol) have kept mine down

Cardio and grapefruit juice (the juice isnt proven to do anything lol) have kept mine down

I need to add in cardio daily and im scared of grapefruit as it will also make any orals (which i usually dont do) or any meds that much more potent....

So how much does cardio really help?

Im not really sure right now ive been off since july, and it is still hovering around 50..... And my test levels have droped to below 300....

Your hematocrit isn't THAT bad but your test level is

Your hematocrit isn't THAT bad but your test level is

I know its not right now it just climbs supper quickly now when i use test.... And yeah my levels suck now.... Ive contemplated just

Hcg monotherapy as well....

Im gonna look into tren a bit, just wont have a script haha

I'm in a similar situation as you. I have 3 different blood banks on rotate and also have a hematologist who can prescribe a phlebotomy. I'm dealing with it but trying to figure out a way for me to avoid donating more than every 56 days. Cardio and IP6 seem to be the only things that will slow it down from what I've researched. I just started testing the theory myself.

As for your question, hgh year round should help you from going catabolic.

I'm in a similar situation as you. I have 3 different blood banks on rotate and also have a hematologist who can prescribe a phlebotomy. I'm dealing with it but trying to figure out a way for me to avoid donating more than every 56 days. Cardio and IP6 seem to be the only things that will slow it down from what I've researched. I just started testing the theory myself.

As for your question, hgh year round should help you from going catabolic.

Yup ip6 is next to purchase.... Whats the best brand dollar for dollar? And is there a brand thats better than the rest?

Im also seeing a hematologist myself, she is the one who took me off trt, told me to go back on trt and now has lowered it to a measly 40 mlg per week.... Seeing muscle loss like crazy, and feeling ok considering my test levels are toilet water

So ip6, possibly tren, grapefruit and CARDIO!!!

Not sure what brand of IP6 is best, sorry

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear