over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone Do LP work Here?

mp5navy187

Banned
Ive been doing Loss prevention work for the last 3 years recently quit Home Depot Just got hired on to Macys which is about the same pay hourly as home depot plus macys has alot of pretty women that work the perks of the job...

Was wondering if anyone else Is involed In Lost Prevention Work and whats the pay like entry level and in management position.... Im also a little nervous for my background cause I got a Dui back in 2011 and wasnt sure if that was gonna mess up my chances im sure ill be ok since it isnt theft or felony related...

I figure this something I can ride out till finish school and maybe a salary position will open up in the future?

I'm very familiar with that company's loss prevention program. They do like to promote from within, and if you are interested in that I'd try to get into the fast track program.

The starting pay for a manager is in the $30,000 range depending on the size of store and years in the company. Each time you promote to a new bigger store the pay goes up decently as well.

If you want to move up, however, you better leave the girls alone. You will get fired for getting too personal with anyone in your store.

I'm very familiar with that company's loss prevention program. They do like to promote from within, and if you are interested in that I'd try to get into the fast track program.

The starting pay for a manager is in the $30,000 range depending on the size of store and years in the company. Each time you promote to a new bigger store the pay goes up decently as well.

If you want to move up, however, you better leave the girls alone. You will get fired for getting too personal with anyone in your store.
Its in a big mall that macys does alot of buessiness. And its something im interested in... Ya the last guy got fired for something like that Thats why the position open up its full time with benefits like 13 a hour a little less than what im making now buts full time and i don't have drive 30 miles to work its 10 min from my house...

Hopefully my dui doesnt mess up thr backgroud it shouldnt so will see hopefully it clears soon they want to start me asap

I worked LP for Nordstrom for a few years, started at $15/hr. Entry level management started at around $37,000/yr.

I don't think a DUI would have much if any impact on your hiring. They are really looking for felonies and misdemeanors or other things that would compromise your trustworthiness. I would be honest and tell them upfront instead of waiting for them to find out. LP has the most access to all areas of the company and they are looking for honest people whom they can trust to protect company assets.

Good Luck bro!

A DUI won't affect your employment with them. They look specifically for any convictions that involve theft or violence. If you don't have anything that falls under those two categories you are fine.

I can tell you that if you really want to move up in the company and get promoted, being relocatable is the biggest thing. They are always looking for people who can go where the openings are. Just work with your manager and learn as much as you can on the internal side and you will do great.

Best of luck on the new endeavor!

Thx guys I thought it would be a good oppurnity.... Since ive done it before past and it would be better for to get out of customer service it isnt for me anymore.... Im just waiting on the background to clear. Its just a dui from 2 years ago... Ive pass other LP back grounds so i should be ok.

I worked LP for Nordstrom for a few years, started at $15/hr. Entry level management started at around $37,000/yr.

I don't think a DUI would have much if any impact on your hiring. They are really looking for felonies and misdemeanors or other things that would compromise your trustworthiness. I would be honest and tell them upfront instead of waiting for them to find out. LP has the most access to all areas of the company and they are looking for honest people whom they can trust to protect company assets.

Good Luck bro!

Im jealous macy is 5x bigger company than nordstroms but i heard nords pays better LP wise and clearly with you thats the case i really sold myself during my interview said all the right things with good references and my resume was on point and i have the look there looking for but still i was only asking for about 14 an hour and they offered me lower for what reason that is....

Ive been doing Loss prevention work for the last 3 years recently quit Home Depot Just got hired on to Macys which is about the same pay hourly as home depot plus macys has alot of pretty women that work the perks of the job...

Was wondering if anyone else Is involed In Lost Prevention Work and whats the pay like entry level and in management position.... Im also a little nervous for my background cause I got a Dui back in 2011 and wasnt sure if that was gonna mess up my chances im sure ill be ok since it isnt theft or felony related...

I figure this something I can ride out till finish school and maybe a salary position will open up in the future?

MACY'S GOOD LUCK
If you don't meet there quotas with apprehension they will let you go.I do part time LP work and my boss quit macys to come to our store.the stories I hear I wouldn't work for macys

MACY'S GOOD LUCK
If you don't meet there quotas with apprehension they will let you go.I do part time LP work and my boss quit macys to come to our store.the stories I hear I wouldn't work for macys

During the interview i didnt here anything on qutoas... The store i will be working at does have a high shrink number... I mean you can only do so much with prevention....

I have 2 job offers one is bigger and better company to work for an a better spot and the other is smaller company but there willing to offer more like almost 2 dollars an hour more.... Kohls is offering me more money but macys is offering me a little less but its a bigger company within a mall shopping center sorrounded by pretty women-Macys...

Im a little indecisive here.... My gut tells me macys LP but 2 dollars an hour more seems generous to me...:banghead::banghead:

It depends on what you want to do.

If you are planning on moving up into management, Macy's is the choice. As an ASM, you will be a Senior Executive in the store. You won't work for anyone in the store at that point. However, with that more will be expected of you. It's a lot of work some days.

Kohl's isn't that way, but you will have less responsibility and make a little more early on.

Appreciate the feedback leaning more towards macys

Unless kohls is willing to offer me a little more.... I mean im willing to whatever is gonnna benefit me. Ive already told kohls i was offered a job from macys and there still willing to go through with a 3rd interview

Well i started tranining today sourrunded by pretty women this is gonna be fun still have a 3rd interview with kohls next week unless they offer me 3 dollars more an hour then ill take it if not nothing else is worse it

Enjoy the new hot wome... Errr, I meant the new job. Good for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner