over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RAW 1,001lb Squat by Eric Lilliebridge

Delta

Registered
I know there aren't many powerlifters here on PM, but I think we can all appreciate how impressive this is.

Eric Lilliebridge squatting 1,001lbs RAW (with wraps) at 24 years old.

Fast foward to 2:42 for the lift. For those that are brave, watch him miss the second rep.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nm3HPdXf3g"]Eric Lilliebridge 454kgs/1,001lbs x 1 x 2 Raw Squat w/ wraps PR @ 300lbs - YouTube[/ame]

And to think that a couple years back people where saying nobody could squat over 900 without a suit.

Last edited:
There are a few of us here and that is impressive thanks for sharing

Thats awesome as hell! Very impressive. I would be proud of myself if I could just stand there with that weight on my back for a few seconds let alone squat it lol.

That is one strong guy !!

Unbelivable strength and without a single ply for that matter a double ply canvas double ply briefs etc.

Hell of a squat~~~!!!!:cool:

I suspect he'd seen this video:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo1tU1YqPp0"]Kirk Karwoski Squats 1,000x2 - YouTube[/ame]

-S

I suspect he'd seen this video:

Kirk Karwoski Squats 1,000x2 - YouTube

-S

That's Kirk; he was a very strong squatter! But he is wearing a single ply suit in that video.
Eric is so young it just seems like a matter if time before he gets hurt; that is just too much weight to not have something break loose on your body. Plus it seems like he is just getting stronger...but absolutely amazing! I hope he has a long career!

That's Kirk; he was a very strong squatter! But he is wearing a single ply suit in that video.
Eric is so young it just seems like a matter if time before he gets hurt; that is just too much weight to not have something break loose on your body. Plus it seems like he is just getting stronger...but absolutely amazing! I hope he has a long career!

this.

I mean, I respect the hell out of their strength..

I just don't see the point however. once something snaps, it's over

this.

You don't see the point of accomplishing a feat that no other human who has ever walked the face of the earth has ever managed to do? By that same token, why climb Mount Everest? That shit is dangerous

You don't see the point of accomplishing a feat that no other human who has ever walked the face of the earth has ever managed to do? By that same token, why climb Mount Everest? That shit is dangerous

I see the line of thinking (though I wouldn't call it logic).

I suppose I personally would pass up something like this... as the risk/reward ratio is unfavorable...and it's not like people haven't done it before/won't do it sometime in the future.

id rather have a functioning body than be the first at something that is of little to no consequence

this.

Just food for thought here.

Eric could be well squatting 1,001 today and tomorrow get a career ending injury doing something completely unrelated, falling down the stairs or driving to work. Both of you and anyone here are just as likely to get extremelly injured doing your training today as Eric has while doing his stuff.

Point here is that to live or to short chance yourself worrying about stuff that's outside your control simply doesn't makes sense.

Last edited:

Eric could be well squatting 1,001 today and tomorrow get a career ending injury doing something completely unrelated, falling down the stairs or driving to work. Both of you and anyone here are just as likely to get extremelly injured doing your training today as Eric has while doing his stuff.

Point here is that to live or to short chance yourself worrying about stuff that's outside your control simply doesn't makes sense.

while what you said is true.. it's pretty silly lol

People that sit here Abd downplay how fuckin impressive something like this are the same people who are happy being where they're at in life abs will never understand accomplishing something that very few human beings will ever accomplish. But they'll sit their and complain that don't make enough money, they're not big enough, etc but will never take any chances to better themselves. It's no point trying to explain it.

I use to train with Sam Byrd. Was always nerve racking, like shit I don't want to spot you on this. Wasn't there but he dropped a 800 squat and bar landed on his finger on cage pins and it just exploded, it looked like someone had been murded. Power lifters just have this dark side to them that's just scary. Always just some of the nicest guys but you just know there's a monster right under the surface.

He's alive and well. The 1000x2 was done in prep for Senior Naqtionals I believe and he didnt have a torn quad. He came back and competed raw after his retirement. He did this squat with a torn quad.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ANTzbEHWlE"]Kirk Kaowski 380 kg Raw Squat in the 110kg Categorey 2004. - YouTube[/ame]

His most impressive squat was the 800x5 with just a belt in my opinion.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3H90gEvMT0"]Kirk Karwoski squat 800x5 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131