over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meds to get better rest

Defaced

Newbies
Hey guys, ive got problem, its 2 months since i broke up with girlfriend after 3 years (big trenbolone dosage as reason) and since that i have really bad sleep, can you recommend me something mild to improve sleep? Because only thing i know is xanax but iam really addict friendly person, so i think best way is to avoid taking it :-D

Also iam ON all the time then TRT so it doesnt help much i think, i always try to stop taking IA to improve recovery of receptors but my estrogen is always sky high and i feel like crying bitch all the time :-D

Last edited:
I use melatonin 5 mlg that has 200 mlg L-theanine mixed with it,

Valerian also aids in relaxation and sleep, tren can f u up for a while....

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Kratom and somatomax.
All the rx pills do very little for me.

zma, melatonin, but only on occasion, when i take for a while it stops working

Melatonin gives me crazy ass dreams. I wake up more tired than I was before I fell asleep.

^^^lol that made me laugh.

Melatonin never worked for me, but this hgh sure is lmfao

Melatonin,GABA, and amitryptyline

Hey guys, ive got problem, its 2 months since i broke up with girlfriend after 3 years (big trenbolone dosage as reason) and since that i have really bad sleep, can you recommend me something mild to improve sleep? Because only thing i know is xanax but iam really addict friendly person, so i think best way is to avoid taking it :-D

Also iam ON all the time then TRT so it doesnt help much i think, i always try to stop taking IA to improve recovery of receptors but my estrogen is always sky high and i feel like crying bitch all the time :-D

Hey brother....just my .02 here.... seems to me there's a bigger problem here than just lack of sleep...obviously, we don't have all the details but you broke up with your GF of 3 years over a Tren dose??? You obviously care for the girl if not you wouldn't be having sleep issues.. You are ON all the time then TRT?? I don't follow.... estrogen is sky high as well??.. why not get off everything and reassess your situation... btw how old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Hey brother....just my .02 here.... seems to me there's a bigger problem here than just lack of sleep...obviously, we don't have all the details but you broke up with your GF of 3 years over a Tren dose??? You obviously care for the girl if not you wouldn't be having sleep issues.. You are ON all the time then TRT?? I don't follow.... estrogen is sky high as well??.. why not get off everything and reassess your situation... btw how old are you if you don't mind me asking?

good point. id drop down to a trt dose because what your feeling could be amplified by whatever ur taking and obviously you must be acting like a jackass (not trying to be mean) on the tren if thats the only reason she broke up with you. if you really cared for your ex then you would have stopped. only time will help you get over your ex which could take a while and you will still need to get some sleep. good luck!

Ativan and Seroquil are 2 Rx meds that have helped me with sleep while on tren....
Non-Rx: Somatomax and Kratom in a fairly high dose

I take melatonin 5mgs... works pretty good, but wake up tired...

Melatonin gives me crazy ass dreams too. Right now I have been using Dephedrahymine (benadryl) and melatonin at night. When I move to Colorado I will start the Marijuana again.

What's Somatomax like? I been thinkin of trying it out? It's got phenibut in it right?

Hey guys thanks for all replies, iam bb comp. 21 years old actully only :) and it was more reasons not only tren ofcourse but when i was on tren always give me that i dont give a fuck mind you know, and when we broke up i was perfectly fine but when i start my trt and stop taking IA etc issues started, but as i said its not that bad actually. Atm iam running only small TRT dose Test mix, HCG, slin.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner