over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Started TRT 2day

mp5navy187

Banned
So my endo got my bloods back my Total test 3 weeks after Last test pin was 191 Low... So im happy to say im on TRT for how long im not sure? Im only 27 only time will tell... Endo wants to keep me in the 700-900 range which is good for my health. It will give me a chance to to aide my cholesterol and reduce it...

The thing im kinda pissed about is my endo gave me 10 refils of test C 200 mg every 2 weeks to start off with to get a baseline. But the test vials are 1 M!?!?!:banghead: lol so little i dont see why he didnt just write the script for a 10 ml save me the travel to the RX...

Will follow up with him in 4 weeks from next monday for more blood work to see where my total test levels are im gonna ask him or tell him i want to pin once a week isnt that hows it done lol... Either way free test and hopefully i can some gh soon...

url]

Last edited:
So my endo got my bloods back my Total test 3 weeks after Last test pin was 191 Low... So im happy to say im on TRT for how long im not sure? Im only 27 only time will tell... Endo wants to keep me in the 700-900 range which is good for my health. It will give me a chance to to aide my cholesterol and reduce it...

The thing im kinda pissed about is my endo gave me 10 refils of test C 200 mg every 2 weeks to start off with to get a baseline. But the test vials are 1 M!?!?!:banghead: lol so little i dont see why he didnt just write the script for a 10 ml save me the travel to the RX...

Will follow up with him in 4 weeks from next monday for more blood work to see where my total test levels are im gonna ask him or tell him i want to pin once a week isnt that hows it done lol... Either way free test and hopefully i can some gh soon...

url]

So, you MD want you to inject 200mg every 2 weeks?

27 is young, if you have any desire to have children in the future you need to do a few things. First I would have a semen analysis done now to see where you stand. If good, it would be a good idea to have some sperm frozen for worst case scenario. Then you need to research and talk to your doctor about methods to maintain testicular function while on HRT. Lose dose hcg, perhaps clomid.

I started HRT younger than you and now I'm 31 and wanting to have a child with my wife. My semen analysis just came back VERY low. Now I have to see a urologist to try and fix the problem when it would have been much easier to prevent the problem from occurring in the first place.

Just some thoughts and things I wished I did in retrospect.

Also, I think you'll find that injections 2 weeks apart will be too much. 100mg once a week will be much better than 200mg every 2 weeks.

27 is young, if you have any desire to have children in the future you need to do a few things. First I would have a semen analysis done now to see where you stand. If good, it would be a good idea to have some sperm frozen for worst case scenario. Then you need to research and talk to your doctor about methods to maintain testicular function while on HRT. Lose dose hcg, perhaps clomid.

I started HRT younger than you and now I'm 31 and wanting to have a child with my wife. My semen analysis just came back VERY low. Now I have to see a urologist to try and fix the problem when it would have been much easier to prevent the problem from occurring in the first place.

Also, I think you'll find that injections 2 weeks apart will be too much. 100mg once a week will be much better than 200mg every 2 weeks.
Im seeing a urologist soon and ill bring up hcg when i see him next month.

So im gonna spilt injections 100mg a week which would make sense but rather low?

Not necessarily. Labwork is the only way to know. It varies greatly from person to person.

What does it mean in your original post "three weeks after my last test pin"? Is that from a cycle or your TRT regimen?

How do you guys go to endos and not get accused of steroid abuse? The first question from every Dr. i see is if i use anabolic steroids.

Not necessarily. Labwork is the only way to know. It varies greatly from person to person.

What does it mean in your original post "three weeks after my last test pin"? Is that from a cycle or your TRT regimen?
3 weeks after my last pin i had to do blood work to get a baseline my total test before he put me on trt

Why go on TRT when your levels are just low from taking AAS? I don't believe you would be on this board if your levels are just naturally low.

I get a TRT dose from my Dr also, but its not permanent. He gave it to me last summer for 3 months and then again this summer for 3 months. Its good because i come off anyway, so i get some free pharma test and best of all a pharma AI (anastrozole)

Im chiming in because my Pharmacy did the same thing with the single dose vials this year. Summer 2013 they gave me a 10ml vial of cyp, this year it was individual 1 ml vials.

The pharmacist said that the reason was because it was a monthly prescription for 200 mg per week, so basically 4 shots. So they couldnt give me 10 ml because that would have been a 2.5 months script which the Dr would not write. He hooks it up and writes me 3 prescriptions at once, and then i just need to go down the next month with the actual paper script. I dont know why he wont write me refills, i think it looks better for him when it comes to the insurance companies watching.

Things are definitely getting tighter because last year i got 1 shot of test per week and 1 tube of Testim Gel per day. This year just 1 shot per week, he said he couldnt give me both. He also said this year i might need to go in and get a shot of long acting test per month, as he may not be able to give me a script that i can administer myself. Obviously i add a little extra test and an anabolic to make it a cycle, but i may not do the TRT next year if its that much trouble.

Why go on TRT when your levels are just low from taking AAS? I don't believe you would be on this board if your levels are just naturally low.

I was diagnosed with low at 22... Levels never recovered since then

I get a TRT dose from my Dr also, but its not permanent. He gave it to me last summer for 3 months and then again this summer for 3 months. Its good because i come off anyway, so i get some free pharma test and best of all a pharma AI (anastrozole)

Im chiming in because my Pharmacy did the same thing with the single dose vials this year. Summer 2013 they gave me a 10ml vial of cyp, this year it was individual 1 ml vials.

The pharmacist said that the reason was because it was a monthly prescription for 200 mg per week, so basically 4 shots. So they couldnt give me 10 ml because that would have been a 2.5 months script which the Dr would not write. He hooks it up and writes me 3 prescriptions at once, and then i just need to go down the next month with the actual paper script. I dont know why he wont write me refills, i think it looks better for him when it comes to the insurance companies watching.

Things are definitely getting tighter because last year i got 1 shot of test per week and 1 tube of Testim Gel per day. This year just 1 shot per week, he said he couldnt give me both. He also said this year i might need to go in and get a shot of long acting test per month, as he may not be able to give me a script that i can administer myself. Obviously i add a little extra test and an anabolic to make it a cycle, but i may not do the TRT next year if its that much trouble.

Good to know I just also think my endo doesnt trust me lol and its being very cautious with me esp since im new to trt and young and he doesnt want me to bump up the CC

Yeah obviously, they have to watch their back. Im only 33 and my Dr needs my test level to be under a certain level to write the script. He said the insurance companies are cracking down too...

If you had a semen analysis and it came back low after using gear dont sweat it lol clomid and or hcg. Both an endo and eurologist werent worried about me and mine came back zero twice lol after hcg then clomid im now havin my 2nd kid

If you had a semen analysis and it came back low after using gear dont sweat it lol clomid and or hcg. Both an endo and eurologist werent worried about me and mine came back zero twice lol after hcg then clomid im now havin my 2nd kid

That's good to hear. I've been a little worried about it. Urologist appt is Monday though so hopefully he will have good news.

Not understanding a few different posts on here. How can you go on TRT and not know for how long? It is most always because you have been diagnosed with Low T, and unless they find the reason, TRT is for life.

Someone else said doc puts them on TRT for 3 months during the summer? What kind of protocol is that, that doc needs to stop practicing HRT.

I didnt say it was totally legit, i said he gives it to me for a few months. He tries to cover his ass, I'm not sure how he justifies taking me off it after a few months.

My Dr is more of an "appearance Dr". He prescribes a lot of phentermine for weight loss to men and women. Im sure he has some older guys on permanent TRT.

That's good to hear. I've been a little worried about it. Urologist appt is Monday though so hopefully he will have good news.
Ya i wouldnt worry man throw in some clomid and she will be knocked up in no time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131