over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

He was only 29

Yeah saw this on FB this morning, just won a show too.
Nothing about cause of death in that article, but I know the first thing most of us are thinking.
Tragic, I feel for his family.

Edit..nevermind-thought it wasn't the same guy mentioned on fb but it is. Unfortunate and sad. It is too young.

Emeric, he took his own life according to some online.

Last edited:
With all respect to the deceased and his family, I read he was diagnosed with cancer and then committed suicide. While it's not necessarily our business I feel with a post like this it's only fair to give details and not let people jump to conclusions.

Edit..nevermind-thought it wasn't the same guy mentioned on fb but it is. Unfortunate and sad. It is too young.

Emeric, he took his own life according to some online.

Sorry missed this post. Yes.

Sad and unfortunate regardless of circumstances. Although it seems the thread was leaning towards aas causing the death. Either way it's got to be extremely hard for his loved ones. May he RIP.

With all respect to the deceased and his family, I read he was diagnosed with cancer and then committed suicide. While it's not necessarily our business I feel with a post like this it's only fair to give details and not let people jump to conclusions.

Very sad indeed. The prognosis must of been the worst one could imagine. He chose the shorter path, I can't judge this young man. RIP.

Very sad indeed. The prognosis must of been the worst one could imagine. He chose the shorter path, I can't judge this young man. RIP.

I was thinking the same thing, although you would think you would want to live life to the fullest while you could.

I am very sorry that happened to him. Depression from a cancer diagnosis can be devastating.

I am very sorry that happened to him. Depression from a cancer diagnosis can be devastating.

Those who overcome it are giants amongst men...

How did he commit suicide?

damn shame, fighting cancer is a bitch. My best friend has been fighting it for over 2 1/2 years, still having issues with it. Chemo was very hard on her as I'm sure it is on everyone, however she had a lot more complications than they expected and was in the hospital A LOT. She said that if it ever comes back, she doesn't know if she could handle the treatment again.

Hopefully one day there will be a cure for this shit. Too many die from this. :-(

i have a few freinds that knew him well i ran into myself a couple time. Veryy very sad and was a really nice guy. I pray for the famioly and wish nthem the best. But also wanted to say certain comments people are asking really shouklddnt be asked. Jus leave the subject alone. I know if i was related to him i would still like certain things kept private and to just know him for his positive qulaities and attributes and achievements

Truly sad. My wife works at a funeral home and some of the tragic stories she has told me would shock people. Unfortunately many people choose to end there own lives. It's the families and children that I feel sorry for.

Too short. I'm sad for his family. RIP Jos.

Tough to say what any of us would do, but I don't judge him. He made his own call.

With family members having gone through this and thankfully, surviving cancer, I've made a game plan should this happen and it not being curable. I'd pack in every crazy, selfish thing I could before my number was up. Just my way, we all have our own priorities.

Poor guy. Very sad thing. Just a kid, really.

That's really sad. God bless him and his family. So young.

I watched him win that show a few weeks ago and got a text about it yesterday. Seeing someone tells you nothing about what's going on in their heads. Very sad.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member