over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

preworkout stim what do you use?

Erichuup

Banned
i was thinking on getting my hand on speedx3

i use to run the old jacked 3d and craze both was super great.
i ran out of craze last year but now i need something for thoes days where is need a kick to get a good workout after a long day at work..

i have read lots of review og different stuff. but nothing has me sold yet. hope you will help.

Today I stacked HELL FIRE , kratom, and T4.
I can't believe how much energy I have today. It's unending and it's due to the T4. I've been on tren for awhile which is known to lower T3 levels. I haven't felt this good in forever!

I always take a pre workout and i always switch them up because i feel like if you take the same one for too long it stops working.

Right now im taking the new Nutrex pre workout, its called Outlift. Its not that stimmy, but it has clinical doses of a lot of good ingredients. I also bought the new Met Rx Nuclear x, but i havent tried it yet. I havent bought a met rx product in forever but i liked the ingredient profile.

I stashed away a bunch of containers of pre workouts that have DMAA before they took it off the shelves, so i have stuff for my tough workouts.

Some of the stimulant ones i tried recently that were decent were Jacked Micro, VPX Friction, Man Sports Game Day.... I cant think of any others off the top of my head right now.

I can't believe how much energy I have today. It's unending and it's due to the T4. I've been on tren for awhile which is known to lower T3 levels. I haven't felt this good in forever!

Sorry Queefer....he's not giving any credit to Hellfire or Kratom....it's all T4. LOL!

Hellfire is serious shit!:eek:

You got that right! I sweat like a mutha on the stuff!!:de:il-smi

A lot of competitors in my town use it during prep.

yea man i have a high tolerance to stims, but wow lol. it was a little too much for me. grabbed some black mamba to try, thats a little less potent i hear

I'll have to look into hellfire. Been using c4 extreme for a while. Got a sample of speedx3 from Q. Definitely liked it and will probably order some of that as well. Like to switch them up. I feel like a tolerance definitely builds up after a while.

The one I have been using is megawatt by 1st phorm.
It has AMP citrate, which I think is the closest substitute
To the old dmaa ones like jacked and angel dust.

Not quite as good as them IMO but a close

Whats wrong with the tried and true ECA stack? Lots less expensive than these designer ones you are mentioning?

Can u get ephedrine hcl?

To be honest I've never tried it.
It's ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin?

I use to
Never use any pre-workout.
Used a tub my buddy Wes Inman sent me and it was kick ass. That was the angel
Dust. Drenched in sweat workouts with much increased stamina

Either Capsi blast (promera sports) with 8-10mg of tadalafil or Beta cret (promera sports) with the tadalafil

I just ordered dmaa powder the other day from a website, very cost efficient and potent. I would stock up if you like the stuff.

Hellfire and Bali gave me perhaps the best quad workout of my life.

guess i'm gonna have to try hell fire. I'm really liking the newer no xplode, it really seems to give me a clean, focused, non jittery energy. I've tried c4 and jacked3d and didn't really like those, just seemed to make my heart beat faster and make me sweat 5x as much.

i will look into hellfire but what is kratom? i dont live in the US so dont know if it is legal here

i will look into hellfire but what is kratom? i dont live in the US so dont know if it is legal here

Kratom is good stuff. It is illegal in some countries. I've never tried pre workout. I workout after work and Bali really helps me relax after and sleep great. Its all natural. Go to underground supps sponsor page and click on there link. There is some good info there. Love there Bali.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828