over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your biggest "pet peeve?"

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Okay...as I'm sitting here on the gym toilet with what appears to be a preworkout meal gone wrong, a.k.a., diarrhea, I'm thinking a thread on things that drive you nuts, a.k.a., "pet peeves" would be entertaining to discuss.
Let me get the party started.

My "pet peeve" at the moment is douch bag asshole guys who think they can accurately piss in the bowl without lifting up the toilet seat.
Why do guys do this? I'm a man and I never piss without first lifting up the toilet seat. If you're afraid of getting "cooties" from touching the toilet seat, then use your shoe to lift it up as I do, or hold onto a piece of toilet paper while lifting it. I rarely ever dare to use a public toilet to go #2, but right now I have no choice. These douch bags piss all over the toilet seat, then I'm left cleaning it like a fiend and loading it up with seat covers so I don't sit in their yeast infected, potential herpie infested piss!!! This drives me nuts!!! Disrespectful men!!! Sometimes I'm ashamed to be one of them.

What's your "pet peeve?" And don't say guys writing threads while taking a dump on the gym toilet. :D

Being interrupted. Plain and simple :banghead:

Other gym goers who do not understand personal space. Not only are they all up on you, but their workouts are usually lame as hell.

The creepy middle age guy that just creeps on women. He spends most of his time staring at women and has no shame in doing so. Its why my gym is predominately male gym goers now. Thanks asshole for ruining it for everyone.

The chicks that are dress like stripers. Ass and tits hanging out only their to seek validation. Unfortunately this back fires when most members figure out what she is up to and the only person left staring is the middle age creeper guy.

The middle eastern and east Indian people who smell like a week old burger king whooper b/c they don't know what the hell deodorant is.

And my all time favorite, the little guys who wear tank tops and wife beaters and walk around thinking they are 300lb swole monsters and try to have a staring contest with every male member in the gym. These are the same pussies who'd buckle at the sign of a real threat.

Wheeew...felt good to get that out lmao. :D

Certain people that work at the gym in a minor role (front desk) who act like they're better than everyone. I've seen you train, you don't know what the fuck you're doing. Now just hand me my damn towel.

the mf'ers 185 lb'ers walking around the gym with wife beaters and board shorts!!! i just wanna stand next to him and pull my pants down and start flexing my legs!!! and he's juicing how da fuck do you not do legs especially juicing!!! RANT DONE!!

Gym related pet peeve:
I cant stand people that rest on the equipement between sets. to bring Johns post into it, its like stainding in front of the urinal NOT pissing while 2 other guys are dying to piss are waiting. fucking RUDE

life related:
people that mix drama/feelings and business. the two should never exist in the same space and time. ever. leave your feelings aside. business is business.
-JS

those physique guys who think they look good and have twigs for legs yet swear and be damned they work their legs. stfu liar.

Okay...as I'm sitting here on the gym toilet with what appears to be a preworkout meal gone wrong, a.k.a., diarrhea, I'm thinking a thread on things that drive you nuts, a.k.a., "pet peeves" would be entertaining to discuss.
Let me get the party started.

My "pet peeve" at the moment is douch bag asshole guys who think they can accurately piss in the bowl without lifting up the toilet seat.
Why do guys do this? I'm a man and I never piss without first lifting up the toilet seat. If you're afraid of getting "cooties" from touching the toilet seat, then use your shoe to lift it up as I do, or hold onto a piece of toilet paper while lifting it. I rarely ever dare to use a public toilet to go #2, but right now I have no choice. These douch bags piss all over the toilet seat, then I'm left cleaning it like a fiend and loading it up with seat covers so I don't sit in their yeast infected, potential herpie infested piss!!! This drives me nuts!!! Disrespectful men!!! Sometimes I'm ashamed to be one of them.

What's your "pet peeve?" And don't say guys writing threads while taking a dump on the gym toilet. :D
[lang=vi]Bro my gym that I work at is full of people who can't seem to pee like a human being[/lang]

when i miss a meal. :banghead:

The jerkoffs who don't rack their weights.

Fake ass wannabe posers and liars.

Kids that have no idea how to train but they think they know everything, and they have all the "workout toys" They got the belt, the gloves, the wrist wraps but their workout is a joke. Obviously if you train seriously i have no problem with people using those things, but some people just wanna look like they are training.

I was at the gym last night and was working out near 2 kids like that. I finished training Shoulders and Tri's and they were on their second movement when i was done. No joke i got there and they were doing dumbell shoulder press, and when i was done they were doing hammer strength shoulder press. I did 4 things for shoulders and 4 for tri's in the time they did 2 shoulder movements.

They were literally taking 7-10 minutes between sets. And i know they probably justified it bc they thought they were "going heavy" with the 80 pound dumbells.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws