over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT : GOTHAM .

TrinityD

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
I never watch any TV-shows because no offense, I just don't find any of them interesting.

The last TV series that I watched from beginning to end was Breaking Bad.

I thought there wouldn't be any shows that interested me for a long time....and then Gotham came.

IMO, hands down the best show since Breaking Bad even though it's only 5 episodes in. I can not wait to see episode6 tonight hehe.

Anybody else agree? Thoughts?

PS: Last episode, the "Viper" drug just seems like taking 100,000mg of EQ through the nostrils in 1 hit :D:star-w:rs

Last edited:
I never watch any TV-shows because no offense, I just don't find any of them interesting.

I thought there wouldn't be any shows that interested me for a long time....and then Gotham came.

IMO, hands down the best show since Breaking Bad even though it's only 5 episodes in. I can not wait to see episode6 tonight hehe.

Anybody else agree? Thoughts?

PS: Last episode, the "Viper" drug just seems like taking 100,000mg of EQ through the nostrils in 1 hit :D:star-w:rs

I'm waiting for it to finish a season so I can watch it all at once...I can't do the episode by episode way anymore haha too impatient and I kinda lose track in between.

I 100% understand what you are saying, trust me. I was on the edge of my seat with Breaking bad, it pissed me off when the show ended and things were about to get REAL good.

The nice thing about Gotham is there are 2 episodes per week. You should just start watching them now IMO heh

I never get to watch much TV or have the time to follow any series, Hell I havent even watched an episode of The Walking Dead yet.

But Gotham has got me hooked, I PVR it and make the time to watch it.

2 episodes per week? You sure about that bro?

I'm digging it so far too!

And yeah, I'd prefer to just watch a whole season or series at once as well but that only works with shows I don't find out about until after they've already been out a while. Once I watch an episode and get hooked (which is what happened with Gotham), I've got to catch the next one as soon as it's available.

Same. I watched the first episode and boom, that was it...I was hooked.

5star show

Hey watch the whole season 1 of Banshee ! Showtime, available on netflix . Trust me incredible show every episode climax from previous .

Ditto on Gotham !

For batman fans I just got DVD of whole one and only season of Beware of the Batman cartoon - different interpretation of batman - no robin but a female ninja side kick called katana , Alfred ex- MI-5 assasin but now Wayne's butler however he kicks ass. Commissioner Gordon just regularl police officer , his daughter Barbara a computer hack called the oracle that assists batman and Katana hacking into places . 27 episodes love lt

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

ughhhhhhhhh i don't know why, but I hate arrow. it is so bland,dull,and boring to me.... I literally couldn't even make it past 20 mins of episode 1 or 2.

as I said before, Breaking Bad and Gotham are literally the only shows that interest me. oh, Prison break too if anybody watched that...man I was hooked and watched the whole thing beginning to end.

glad there's other batman fans in here hehe

Pretty good show so far even though there isn't a batman yet. Not sure if they are going to focus on just the city of Gotham for the whole show or the time frame will change a batman gets introduced.

Pretty good show so far even though there isn't a batman yet. Not sure if they are going to focus on just the city of Gotham for the whole show or the time frame will change a batman gets introduced.
Batman is the little kid, Bruce. There will probably not b a batman for a loooong time.

ehh i gotta disagree, gotham is ok but it's mostly corny, wish it was in the hands of a good tv channel like fx or hbo, it's watchable but theres much better tv out there

hell on wheels
sons of anarchy

are both on right now but theres plenty more out there

imo breaking bad is the most overrated show of all time

and if you haven't watched it, the wire is an amazing show to get into

to each their own brother.

i find both of those shows really boring.

i also personally found breaking bad to be an incredible show - the best I have ever watched(and only show...besides prison break)

maybe I love Gotham because I grew up loving batman...I'll admit that probably has to do with it lol~

as somebody said earlier, Bruce is not going to become batman for a LONG time....Gotham isn't about batman coming to save the day

Hey watch the whole season 1 of Banshee ! Showtime, available on netflix . Trust me incredible show every episode climax from previous .

Ditto on Gotham !

For batman fans I just got DVD of whole one and only season of Beware of the Batman cartoon - different interpretation of batman - no robin but a female ninja side kick called katana , Alfred ex- MI-5 assasin but now Wayne's butler however he kicks ass. Commissioner Gordon just regularl police officer , his daughter Barbara a computer hack called the oracle that assists batman and Katana hacking into places . 27 episodes love lt

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

Cinemax is on free preview this weekend along with Starz and Encore channels. The premiere of the third season of Banshee is tonight.

Locust Grove on netflix is a good view also.Have 2 seasons now availiable.

Never watch TV. Until i was talked into a weekend Breaking Bad Marathon!
Watched every episode in one weekend!
Love it!

Back to not watching TV:banghead:

DUDE.
that is EXACTLY what happened to me.
I don't even have cable! I never touched the television at all.

However as soon as my fiancee talked me into breaking bad,it went down hill from there on netflix.

Hammered out the entire series real quick. Then I watched prison break and the walking dead after. Completely stopped watching netflix aftee that.

Then Gotham came out...ugh...i'm waiting for Gotham season2 now lol.

Should've never started.

Last edited:

IMO, hands down the best show since Breaking Bad /QUOTE]

In the words of Jesse, HEY,BITCH ,YO!!!:headbang:

BITCH!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws