over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Missing Persons (Members) Thread

Aliendogstar

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I will admit to being an on/off member. My activity is in spurts. A lot of it is based on how busy I am at work. If I drop off, nobody is really going to notice. I'm okay with that. Good, bad, or otherwise, there are many other members that you expect to see when you login. They're the frequent posters. Some are constant jokers and provide entertainment and others are the voice of reason and offer experience and good advice. So, even though I don't know any of you personally, I still feel a kinship and when I don't see certain people for extended periods of time, I get concerned. Perhaps, many of you have a few names in your head that you've been wondering about. Their reasons for dropping off don't have to be bad. It could be a "new job" or maybe they've moved on to another board or decided to drop off the boards entirely. What I hope it isn't is anything bad. Take for instance, Triathaloncoach. His last activity was April of this year. That dude posted many times daily for a couple years and then "poof", he's gone. Maldorf is another. People were trying to reach him. Not sure if anyone ever did. Any updates on these guys? And, do we have any other people of concern out there?

Triathlon coach was shamed for his empty promises with Var Wars and leaving Mooseknuckes and myself out in the cold and then not responding to messages from a mod and then taking the anavar and then bailing on the contest.

A mod called him out and requested an explanation but he left the board instead.... Honestly, I hope he never comes back after what he did... essentially scamming the sponsors that participated in Var Wars. He just took the var and instead of reviewing it, just left... he made a post, something about going out and eating McDonald's, when Moose and I were religiously consistent with our diets and kept in touch with one another several times per week. We felt this would allow us to judge the var better... then he was off on vacation and while all this was going on... again, mod asked for an explanation, nothing....

So, as far as i am concerned, keep TC off the board, we do not need people like that around here...

Triathlon coach was shamed for his empty promises with Var Wars and leaving Mooseknuckes and myself out in the cold and then not responding to messages from a mod and then taking the anavar and then bailing on the contest.

A mod called him out and requested an explanation but he left the board instead.... Honestly, I hope he never comes back after what he did... essentially scamming the sponsors that participated in Var Wars. He just took the var and instead of reviewing it, just left... he made a post, something about going out and eating McDonald's, when Moose and I were religiously consistent with our diets and kept in touch with one another several times per week. We felt this would allow us to judge the var better... then he was off on vacation and while all this was going on... again, mod asked for an explanation, nothing....

So, as far as i am concerned, keep TC off the board, we do not need people like that around here...

Sorry to hear that. Yeah, he never seemed to take anything too seriously. He was the joker I was referring to. Sounds like a lesson to be learned. Don't sign up for anything you can't deliver on. Others might be depending on you or in this case "him".

Did not know that...hmmm...note to self..

Didn't know that about TC. Bummer, guess ya never can tell.

OJS. Where is he? Featured member, knowledgeable guy. He was already a vet on Alin's board when I got back into the game a couple years before coming here.

Ivan. Showing my age here, he was a while back. But he was a good member. Think he ran afoul of the law, but hope he's ok now.

Of course, Tough Old Man. Probably killing a bear with a buck knife somewhere or he may have run afoul too...but of Tijuana Hookers. LOL

OTH doesn't sound like a dude you want to mess with.

He's actually one of the coolest guys I've talked to from this board... He called me the day of my last show just to say good luck... But he is not a guy you want to cross. And if you aren't moron, he won't have anything against you lol

Didn't Tough Old Man get in trouble on the board too? I don't remember if he was banned, but I can remember he was posting about his exploits in Tijuana, screwing hookers, etc. I wish I could find that damn thread. In any case, I remember some of the Mods taking offense to his posts. Anybody else remember this, or am I way off base.

Didn't Tough Old Man get in trouble on the board too? I don't remember if he was banned, but I can remember he was posting about his exploits in Tijuana, screwing hookers, etc. I wish I could find that damn thread. In any case, I remember some of the Mods taking offense to his posts. Anybody else remember this, or am I way off base.

Didn't he post pics of the girls he was hooking up with? Like full nudes?

I do remember that thread... It was epic

Wow i would have never guessed.... seemed like a straight up fellow...

Didn't he post pics of the girls he was hooking up with? Like full nudes?

I do remember that thread... It was epic

Ha! I remember that!.. I also remember they weren't much to look at..... but even still, props to the Old Man

Wow i would have never guessed.... seemed like a straight up fellow...

When you post a thread about your pet bass, you know there is something wrong with your head... Just sayin'

But as you can see from the var wars thread, he wasn't the guy most people thought he was

Last edited:
When you post a thread about your pet bass, you know there is something wrong with your head... Just sayin'

But as you can see from the var wars thread, he wasn't the guy most people thought he was

Pet bass hahahahhahahha

Off the top of my head there are 3 people that I enjoyed reading their posts. Many more, I'm sure...

•Myosin

•kid1dakota

•Maldorf

Ironically, I remember a post to Myosin by kid1dakota. Myosin stated he's taking a hiatus from the boards. kid1's reply was something on the lines, he's always wondered what happens too those whom stop posting. Shortly after that kid1 stopped posting :eek:

I occasionally wonder how those 3 are doing...

Last edited:
If anyone can find the tough old man thread being referenced here, please feel free to link it...I caught him at the tail end of his involvement on here, but he always seemed like a fun guy when it came to reading his posts lol.

Here are a few off the top of my head. Oldfella, Phidias, Mikeheavypecs and lately Phil has been MIA.

Off the top of my head there are 3 people that I enjoyed reading their posts. Many more, I'm sure...

•Myosin

•kid1dakota

•Maldorf

Ironically, I remember a post to Myosin by kid1dakota. Myosin stated he's taking a hiatus from the boards. kid1's reply was something on the lines, he's always wondered what happens too those whom stop posting. Shortly after that kid1 stopped posting :eek:

I occasionally wonder how those 3 are doing...
Talked to myo somewhat recently seems to be doing good.

Here are a few off the top of my head. Oldfella, Phidias, Mikeheavypecs and lately Phil has been MIA.
Mike logged in last week, made some posts in the judges critique section, Mike and I used to talk more back in the day on VIP board.

If ur refering to phil hernon? I dont think he will be back.... Talk to him on fb a bit tho....

Where is mountaindogs dietician been? Dont remember his screen name trevor was his real name....

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members