over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions regarding Dinitrophenol

_77

Newbies
Hello everyone,

In doing my research on dnp I'm finding warnings about how it will turn everything yellow including skin, cloths, etc. I have two questions regarding this:

1. How yellow is yellow, are we talking slightly yellow or full blown Simpson character?

2. What are the risks in transference to others? I have small kids in the house and I don't want to risk transmission to my children from them coming into contact with me or my sweat if this is an issue.

Thanks

Edited for punctuation.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

In doing my research on dnp I'm finding warnings about how it will turn everything yellow including skin, cloths, etc. I have two questions regarding this:

1. How yellow is yellow, are we talking slightly yellow or full blown Simpson character?

2. What are the risks in transference to others? I have small kids in the house and I don't want to risk transmission to my children from them coming into contact with me or my sweat if this is an issue.

Thanks

Edited for punctuation.

1. It won't turn your skin yellow at all.

2. There is no risk of transference.

Good to hear.

Follow up questions: Why am I finding posts stating that it does? Are these people misinformed or does something like that only take place in the presence of higher dosages?

It can happen with some people but shit rarely and most of them were taking too damn much.
The biggest problem is you will feel like crap if you take a high dose. You may have trouble sleeping from being so hot and uncomfortable as well.

it can turn your eyes yellow while youre on it.

it is very noticable for some people.

but dont worry, its temporary and its not liver failure, lol

When people say it turns everything yellow, they mean if you get it on something, like a counter top, clothing or hands. Mixing it with Taurine makes this less of a problem.

Otherwise, it turns the whites of your eyes yellow for many people. Takes about a week to clear up after you stop.

Yeah it mainly got everything yellow when you capped it yourself. Theat shit would get on my walls when it was airborne. Whites of your eyes can get a yellow spot but not always. Touching the caps may turn your finger tips yellow but nothing major.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Good to hear.

Follow up questions: Why am I finding posts stating that it does? Are these people misinformed or does something like that only take place in the presence of higher dosages?

I think you read that if the cap breaks open, it'll cause yellow stains that are very hard to clean off. Kind of like ink from a printer.

I'm super pale so if anyone is gonna turn yellow, it'd be me. I noticed nothing of the sort. At 600mg a day I do sweat like a motherfucker though. Losing fat and retaining strength, but I feel like crap a decent bit of the time. Currently on day 6 of my second 13 day run. Lost 9 lbs the first run and 4 so far. Shit works.

I'm glad to hear that this doesn't seem to be a problem. Thanks for the info everyone.

I'm glad to hear that this doesn't seem to be a problem. Thanks for the info everyone.

DNP is a great tool, just be sure to use a low dose since it's so strong to avoid sweating profusely all the time.

It can and does turn your eyes a slight yellow hue but isn't noticeable to 99% of people. I've only had family notice and I just say they're crazy. You'll always pee and cum yellow though. So if she doesn't swallow, be forewarned.

dnp

Ain't gonna turn your skin yellow,you'll feel a bit sluggish depending on dose.Personally when u hit that level is say you r at to high of a dose.True your get the cap,pill or powder on something,it will deff turn yellow.
For the most part dnp is easy to control,start off low,remember more is not always better.I've ran dnp 3 diff.times and have had success every time.

[email protected]
[email protected]

I used to put red palm oil on everything I ate...lots of it (shit is good).

turned my skin orange...was so worth it tho

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL