over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno Surgery & Retaining Muscle

epoxy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Going to have gyno surgery (gland removal and lipo) done between now and the end of the year. My question revolves around what compounds would it be best and safest for me to stay on to spare muscle loss while I am down and out 4-6 weeks after the surgery (from what my doc is saying).

I was thinking peps (MK-677/Huperzine/maybe CJC DAC) and 250-300mg of Test-E.

Would this be advisable? Or any better/safer routes I should take? I've put this surgery off for a long time getting into good shape and now I finally want to take the plunge and make it all come together by having the glands removed and get my chest looking top shape. Obviously I want to minimize the loss of muscle I have worked so hard to achieve.

It may be a lot to ask but if you could check in time to time with this thread while recovering it would be of great benefit. What you ended up using, when you started retraining and what you were able to handle, etc. Best of luck mate.

Would love to hear updates on your recovery bro. I would run low dose of test and the peps just like you laid out. 6-8 weeks and you should be fully recovered and able to train chest again. You should be able to do legs 1-2 weeks post surgery. Keep your protein consumption up and I'm sure you will be back to where u were in no time.

I was on cycle when i got surgery done. Just extended my cycle for 4 more weeks after. Test/Deca

You cant do much, even legs post-op. Anything that requires any lifting, even a 45 plate from the ground stretches the stitches. Trust me i tried anything and everything. Just had to take 3-4 weeks off. Even reaching to shoulder height was difficult the first few weeks cuz u could feel the stitches stretch.

U'd be surprised how much ur chest is incorporated into daily movements like picking up a book or moving a chair. Minor shit that you could feel stretch the stitches

I had to take 3 weeks off after surgery, I barely lost any size and just lost some neural strength that came back within 2-4 weeks. Its no big deal, you'll be fine.

I also had the surgery. JeanClaude and TNH are correct, you should only be out 3-4 weeks. My doc said 3 weeks and i just took the extra week as a precaution. But trying to come back before that is not smart, you need to let it heal and wear the compression garment to make sure the skin heals tightly.

Like TNH said, you wont lost that much. Its mostly all pump, and it comes back quickly.

Did your Dr guarantee that it would not come back? Mine didnt guarantee that it would not come back, he said even though he removed the gland even if there was a little piece of gland left it could possibly come back.

So if you are going to run test keep taking your AI. The peps you mentioned are good, but they are not going to help much since you wont be lifting. They will help you heal faster though i assume. You are going to be so happy with the way your chest looks that you wont be too pissed about losing a little muscle, you will just hit the gym harder when you come back.

I also had the surgery. JeanClaude and TNH are correct, you should only be out 3-4 weeks. My doc said 3 weeks and i just took the extra week as a precaution. But trying to come back before that is not smart, you need to let it heal and wear the compression garment to make sure the skin heals tightly.

Like TNH said, you wont lost that much. Its mostly all pump, and it comes back quickly.

Did your Dr guarantee that it would not come back? Mine didnt guarantee that it would not come back, he said even though he removed the gland even if there was a little piece of gland left it could possibly come back.

So if you are going to run test keep taking your AI. The peps you mentioned are good, but they are not going to help much since you wont be lifting. They will help you heal faster though i assume. You are going to be so happy with the way your chest looks that you wont be too pissed about losing a little muscle, you will just hit the gym harder when you come back.

Yeah truthfully the point of the peps was for faster recovery. The Test would be to retain as much as I can. I figured nothing else was really necessary but I wanted to see if anyone else had any opinions. To the normal person 3-4 weeks probably seems like nothing but to us guys who are in the gym 5-6 days a week a month feels like a lifetime. When I get the flu and I'm out for one week I feel like it takes 2-3 weeks to get back to where I was when I get back in the gym, nonetheless 4 weeks post-surgery of no lifting at all.

I will most certainly keep the thread updated. I actually just bought enough tren ace to run it for 6 months at 100mg ED and while I'm sad I will have to postpone the run, I know I am going to be much happier getting the surgery then cutting hard for the summer once I'm back in the gym a month after the operation. Scheduling my surgery date with the doc this week. Going to try to have it done around the holidays so I can be out of work for a few days and so I'll be laid up and stay away from all the Christmas sweets and stuff the family makes.

Yeah truthfully the point of the peps was for faster recovery. The Test would be to retain as much as I can. I figured nothing else was really necessary but I wanted to see if anyone else had any opinions. To the normal person 3-4 weeks probably seems like nothing but to us guys who are in the gym 5-6 days a week a month feels like a lifetime. When I get the flu and I'm out for one week I feel like it takes 2-3 weeks to get back to where I was when I get back in the gym, nonetheless 4 weeks post-surgery of no lifting at all.

I will most certainly keep the thread updated. I actually just bought enough tren ace to run it for 6 months at 100mg ED and while I'm sad I will have to postpone the run, I know I am going to be much happier getting the surgery then cutting hard for the summer once I'm back in the gym a month after the operation. Scheduling my surgery date with the doc this week. Going to try to have it done around the holidays so I can be out of work for a few days and so I'll be laid up and stay away from all the Christmas sweets and stuff the family makes.

You are absolutely right, it feels like forever. But once its over you can get right back to work, and it comes back quick. Just do fast acting esters when you come back, do test prop or suspension with the tren ace and you will be back in 2-3 weeks.

I cant explain it, you feel like its forever and you are going to lose everything but it goes by quick. And the results from the surgery make it all worth it....

So they want to do pre op blood work.

I'm on 300mg Test-E, 0.15mg Adex, and 50mcg of T3.

My TSH and T4 levels will be shit, Estradiol low, and my Test levels will obiously be higher than the normal scale.

I didn't ask what they are testing for bloodwise, but these are pretty normal tests. What should I expect? I don't want to get denied to have the surgery done for any reason. That couldn't happen could it? Not like insurance is paying for it, I'm paying out of pocket.

You should be fine. You arent going under anesthesia are you? I was awake for mine, but completely numbed up.

If you are getting anesthesia then they might be checking you out to make sure you are healthy. If you are going under stop the T3 right away, at least thats what i would do.

Otherwise i think you will be fine. You just cant take any aspirin, ibuprofen, aleve or anything like that for like a week before. It might even be ten days prior. You will bleed too much. They will not do the surgery, and dont lie to them bc you wont heel right, just dont use nsaid's prior.

How much is the surgery if you don't mind me asking because I am also looking into it but doc website don't quote it.thanks and good luck

So they want to do pre op blood work.

I'm on 300mg Test-E, 0.15mg Adex, and 50mcg of T3.

My TSH and T4 levels will be shit, Estradiol low, and my Test levels will obiously be higher than the normal scale.

I didn't ask what they are testing for bloodwise, but these are pretty normal tests. What should I expect? I don't want to get denied to have the surgery done for any reason. That couldn't happen could it? Not like insurance is paying for it, I'm paying out of pocket.

Your paying cash I don't see them denying you...esp when they most likely know WHY your getting it dont to begin with!!!!!

I'd say try some cjc/ipam, ipam doesn't effect prolactic like other ghrp..... the MK-677 isn't a bad idea either. If you get quality stuff you should be fine!

actualls the dac would prob be a better option, but i would also sugggest some ipam at 300 2-3x a day along side the Mk-677

as growman said the peps wont help much since u wont be working out but it should help u keep your size and 've hhad surgers for a serious wound before and i know that HGH and IGF helped me heal like 4x faster so fast that the doctors were thinking i was a freak of nature

actualls the dac would prob be a better option, but i would also sugggest some ipam at 300 2-3x a day along side the Mk-677

as growman said the peps wont help much since u wont be working out but it should help u keep your size and 've hhad surgers for a serious wound before and i know that HGH and IGF helped me heal like 4x faster so fast that the doctors were thinking i was a freak of nature

Good to hear, I just wanted to be healed up and back at at ASAP (without risking reinjury of course).

How much is the surgery if you don't mind me asking because I am also looking into it but doc website don't quote it.thanks and good luck

Around 5k

You should be fine. You arent going under anesthesia are you? I was awake for mine, but completely numbed up.

If you are getting anesthesia then they might be checking you out to make sure you are healthy. If you are going under stop the T3 right away, at least thats what i would do.

Otherwise i think you will be fine. You just cant take any aspirin, ibuprofen, aleve or anything like that for like a week before. It might even be ten days prior. You will bleed too much. They will not do the surgery, and dont lie to them bc you wont heel right, just dont use nsaid's prior.

Honestly if my TSH and T4 come back low as fuck like I know they will, if they even test for that, then I'll probably just tell them I'm on T3 from my doc for slow thyroid. They aren't going to check. I am paying out of pocket so I guess I shouldn't even worry, they aren't going to deny me and not get their money over something silly like that. I actually just had bloodwork done not too long ago post-cycle and my blood count, hematocrit, liver etc came back within range. my lipids were fine too despite having just come off of tren and drol a few weeks ago. only things wrong were test was about 1600 (doing 150mg shots every 4 days) and TSH/T4 super low from the T3

Your paying cash I don't see them denying you...esp when they most likely know WHY your getting it dont to begin with!!!!!

I'd say try some cjc/ipam, ipam doesn't effect prolactic like other ghrp..... the MK-677 isn't a bad idea either. If you get quality stuff you should be fine!

Im running MK and Dac right now, you may as well run it because it is inexpensive and you should heal up a little faster. If you throw in a little Ipam it cant hurt either.

I paid $3,500 for my gyno surgery. I should have paid the $5k to go to Dr Blau, who is the best in the country and is located close to me in NY. My chest looks good, way better than it did, but with Blau it would have looked perfect. When im lean my chest looks great, but when i put on a little fat it looks like i have mild gyno. I guess thats to be expected though.

Are you going under anesthesia?!? If so you def should stop the T3

Im running MK and Dac right now, you may as well run it because it is inexpensive and you should heal up a little faster. If you throw in a little Ipam it cant hurt either.

I paid $3,500 for my gyno surgery. I should have paid the $5k to go to Dr Blau, who is the best in the country and is located close to me in NY. My chest looks good, way better than it did, but with Blau it would have looked perfect. When im lean my chest looks great, but when i put on a little fat it looks like i have mild gyno. I guess thats to be expected though.

Are you going under anesthesia?!? If so you def should stop the T3

I am, but why would that matter?

Its more dangerous. You can flat line when they put you under, so they need to make sure you are healthy. Thats probably why your surgery is $5k, its like $2k just to knock you out, or more....

Just stop the T3, you dont want shit in your system when you are going to be going under...

Its more dangerous. You can flat line when they put you under, so they need to make sure you are healthy. Thats probably why your surgery is $5k, its like $2k just to knock you out, or more....

Just stop the T3, you dont want shit in your system when you are going to be going under...

its around $800 for general anesthesia. I don't see any drug interactions though that would make a thyroid medication cause anything problematic.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws