over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Estro at 476

Steve708

Registered
I'm 6 weeks into my cycle and just got my blood work done. I'm taking tren e 600 and test e 1000 right now, and took drol 100 ed for the first 5 weeks. I was taking aromasin 10mg a day the whole cycle as well, and I'm doing hcg 500 a week the whole cycle. Everything else I got from a trusted source, except the aromasin I got from my buddy who got it from Olympus. I've never used Olympus and know nothing about them, so don't know how legit they are. My problem is, just got labs back and while test is over 1500 (they stop measuring at 1500), my estro is 476. My questions are, with 10mg aromasin a day, does that seem possible? Is the aromasin I'm on bunk? And I'm thinking about switching up to adex instead, what dosage do you recommend? Is half mg ed overkill? Thanks in advance for any help

With E2 at that level, your aromasin is definitely bunk... You are going to have to see how you respond to adex. You could start at .5mg EOD and go from there.

But watch the tren, as that can show up as E2....

Last edited:
Tren can show up as estradiol on lab tests giving a false elevated reading.

I know on my tren cycle my estro was 426 and that was 200 test e a week.I also was on .5 adex 3x week.From what I read tren gives false readings of high estro.

Tren can show up as estradiol on lab tests giving a false elevated reading.

Would something like this be a good way to determine whether tren is real and properly dosed?

Thanks mentalflex. I always used adex as my ai in the past, I took .5mg eod before, but I never took test dosage this high or had estro this high so didn't know if I should do half mg daily since I'm on a gram of test, and trying to not have to get another blood test done again right away. Is there a such thing as too much when it comes to adex, could I just take half mg daily to be safe?

I'm 6 weeks into my cycle and just got my blood work done. I'm taking tren e 600 and test e 1000 right now, and took drol 100 ed for the first 5 weeks. I was taking aromasin 10mg a day the whole cycle as well, and I'm doing hcg 500 a week the whole cycle. Everything else I got from a trusted source, except the aromasin I got from my buddy who got it from Olympus. I've never used Olympus and know nothing about them, so don't know how legit they are. My problem is, just got labs back and while test is over 1500 (they stop measuring at 1500), my estro is 476. My questions are, with 10mg aromasin a day, does that seem possible? Is the aromasin I'm on bunk? And I'm thinking about switching up to adex instead, what dosage do you recommend? Is half mg ed overkill? Thanks in advance for any help

if you did not have your blood work done would you say you are having high estro symptoms?

Yes, that's why I had my work done p-lethal. My appetite has been shot and my sex drive has been fucked up. Even hard staying up at times, so I knew something was wrong

Like Pharm Fed said , tren is notorious for giving a false elevated e2 reading .that is most likely what's going in here

I would switch AI's. There is NO WAY your levels should come back that high.
I would go with either ARIMIDEX or even LETRO if your gyno prone and having any gyno issues.

Thanks mentalflex. I always used adex as my ai in the past, I took .5mg eod before, but I never took test dosage this high or had estro this high so didn't know if I should do half mg daily since I'm on a gram of test, and trying to not have to get another blood test done again right away. Is there a such thing as too much when it comes to adex, could I just take half mg daily to be safe?

You don't want your estrogen to crash... you need estrogen within the healthy range for proper sexual function (in most guys), prevent sore joints, have steady energy levels and just to be healthier... I know there is an irony about doing AAS and thinking about health, but if you can minimize the negative health issues while on it is one less thing breaking your body down.

Shit. This is my first time taking tren at this high of a dosage. Is tren also known to hurt sex drive and appetite, because that's what I was having problems with in first place which made me get tested

Shit. This is my first time taking tren at this high of a dosage. Is tren also known to hurt sex drive and appetite, because that's what I was having problems with in first place which made me get tested

Tren will raise prolactin which will cause the low sex drive .get caber and do .5 mg every 3 days

Thank you all for your replies, learned some new things. I think it's a better idea for me to do a half mg eod then to make sure I don't have a crash in estro, then get retested

Yes, that's why I had my work done p-lethal. My appetite has been shot and my sex drive has been fucked up. Even hard staying up at times, so I knew something was wrong

It could just as easily be the tren causing the sexual dysfunction, rather than the estrogen. Actually, it is the most likely scenario.

Mike036 should caber be used along with the arimidex?

Last edited:
Shit now I'm even more confused than before lol. So do we think I'm fine and it's the tren causing this, or is my estro definitely fucked and I need to get a better ai

It is against the rules to ask for a source on here .edit your post and I'll pm you

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131