over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sex drive and dosage

Johnny Smiles

Banned
Has anyone else noticed that sex drive seems to be highest around 300-500mg test per week? seems like when I have been at 1gm or more sex drive is still good but it is even higher when at 300-500mg.... is it just me or anyone else experience that?
-JS

It's all about finding your sweet spot. That dose is probably were you have the best balance with your other hormones.

Summer of 2013 my doc had me on 1 ml of test cyp (human grade obviously) 200mg per week and 1 tube of Testim gel per day. That is the most sex drive that i have ever had in my life. It was more than when i ran 1000 mg in the past. I only went up to 1000 mg test a week one time in my life for like 1 month and if i remember correctly i did not have anywhere near the sex drive i did 2 summers ago.

glad its not just me. kinda opposite of what you would think would happen. guess its proof the body likes balance.
-JS

Yeah and with that low dose of test and the testim gel the only other thing i was taking was 50mg Var per day. So its not like that (the var) was making my sex drive go through the roof.

Same as you, JS, the more I took in the past, THE LESS sex drive I had... absolutely inversely proportional! :(

Highest libido for me was 200-300mg test with a little Proviron.

Agreed during a blast of up to 1500mg of test my sex drive is nothing as you would think but @250mg ,which i use as a cruise, my sexual drive is at its highest!

Coming off of a 1gm blast. Last week was about two weeks since the last large dose and my sex drive was excellent and haven't felt better in a while.

My dose has been 140mg since then and this week I'm starting to feel a little less drive.

So my long winded response is I agree. Somewhere around 300mg seems to be ideal for sex drive.

Same experience. On one cycle I was taking 500mg a week, but for a 2 month period I lowered it to just one shot of 250mg. For those 2 months my libido was crazy...also had way more useful morning wood than ever before.

By "useful morning wood" I mean that when I awoke I actually had a desire to use it. On higher levels of test I always have morning wood but don't have the sex drive to make it anything other than a bother while I shower lol :D

Same here. Anytime I go over 500mg I start feeling more like crap in in general. For me its estrogen related. On 300mg now and am horny all the time. Great observation JS :)

200mg of body research test cypionax does wonders for me :love:

200-300 mgs test/week and my sex drive is through the roof. When I go 500 and higher it goes to shit even when my estradiol is in check.

It's all about finding your sweet spot. That dose is probably were you have the best balance with your other hormones.

Agreed during a blast of up to 1500mg of test my sex drive is nothing as you would think but @250mg ,which i use as a cruise, my sexual drive is at its highest!

200-300 mgs test/week and my sex drive is through the roof. When I go 500 and higher it goes to shit even when my estradiol is in check.

thats intesting my first cycles my sex drive was off the hook at 400mgs a week

now i do 600mgs a week at least every cycle and unless im on other compunds list mast...its not the same as when i was doing 400mgs cyp

test doesnt do anything for my sex drive, no matter if i run 200mg or 1g, zero difference

tren on the other hand... :D:headbang:

Absolutely true. 200-500mg is what does it for me more than 1000, 1500 etc. Throw in 50-75mg Proviron and it's downright dangerous!

Mine is the highest on 350 prop if used daily.

Ad in some mast I can be dangerous. I have a steep curve down with libido even with Mast if test goes over 700mg a week.

Mine is the highest on 350 prop if used daily.

Ad in some mast I can be dangerous. I have a steep curve down with libido even with Mast if test goes over 700mg a week.

Depends on your definition of sex drive too though - for some it's fantasies throughout the day, and others it's just a subtle instinct to go bang some random slut.
One that is channeled, but more or less calm -----
The thing that gets me is some mofo's pin test and want to get a body rub from a whore - and are a bit too submissive for comfort...To each their own, but real libido imHo is WANTING TO TAKE CHARGE....!

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed that sex drive seems to be highest around 300-500mg test per week? seems like when I have been at 1gm or more sex drive is still good but it is even higher when at 300-500mg.... is it just me or anyone else experience that?
-JS

I guess it is safe to say everybody agree's for the most part Johnny;)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws