over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Probiotic users. What the best

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
I have tried a few probiotics in the past and these products are really hard to tell if they are actually woking or not. I have read several posts on here from people i really respect within the supplement industry, and they all seem to recommend a good probiotic.

SO my question to all that actually use one, what is your favorite and why? I want quality over anything else so please let me know what the best is. I have also read where a ton of probiotics are actually garbage and contain no working strains.

Thanks for any help.

KS

I feel different strains of probiotics can help with different issues... I have terrible IBS-D so I've searched and tried many kinds and tried different colon specific formulas and this one is the current product I use and like: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Renew-Life-Ultimate-Critical-Capsules/dp/B007XELFX2/ref=sr_1_11?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1413997828&sr=1-11&keywords=ultimate+flora"]Amazon.com: Renew Life Ultimate Flora Critical Colon Capsules, 60 Count: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51LhulUzPjL.@@AMEPARAM@@51LhulUzPjL[/ame]

I had an IBS bout this past weekend after eating something that contained sorbitol, which I did not know until I checked the label after eating it and already feeling my stomach turn, and being on this probiotic I was better in about 18 hours whereas without it, at times it would take me 3 days to have normal stool

I would give this a try if you haven't had success with others.... give it at least 6 weeks before evaluating

I have had really good results with Jarrow multidophilus+prebiotics. I also suffer from IBS an I can feel my digestive system normalizing within a few days of starting these. It only contains clinically studied strains. Just make sure it is refrigerated where your buying it from

Last edited:
What do you guys think about Kefir (sp) ?

What do you guys think about Kefir (sp) ?

You know how they have "super foods?" Well, in my eyes kefir is the ULTIMATE food...

I love plain lowfat lifeway kefir. The slightly sour taste is really good to me. It sits well in my stomach, has virtually no lactose and is packed with protein...

I use this one:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005H41FVC/"]Dr. Mercola: New Complete Probiotics 180 caps:Amazon:Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41-V3ZngAqL.@@AMEPARAM@@41-V3ZngAqL[/ame]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
You know how they have "super foods?" Well, in my eyes kefir is the ULTIMATE food...

I love plain lowfat lifeway kefir. The slightly sour taste is really good to me. It sits well in my stomach, has virtually no lactose and is packed with protein...

I drink a quart of kefir a day. And Lifeway kefir comes from grass fed cows.

I drink a quart of kefir a day. And Lifeway kefir comes from grass fed cows.

I just bough some last night and freaking LOVE IT!!!!!!
I bought blueberry and strawberry. I put some frozen blueberries in it :love::love::love: and believe the strawberry will be the same

I just bough some last night and freaking LOVE IT!!!!!!

I bought blueberry and strawberry. I put some frozen blueberries in it :love::love::love: and believe the strawberry will be the same

They have quite a few flavors where I am. Strawberry-banana, pomegranate, mango, peach, cherry are all good too.

They have quite a few flavors where I am. Strawberry-banana, pomegranate, mango, peach, cherry are all good too.

Oh my, I think I just found my new crack :D

They are definitely more effective if you take one that is specifically matched to your condition. I use one called Saccharomycin DF by XYMOGEN. That, along with a bio-film killing enzyme called INTERFASE by KLAIRE LABS. This one two punch normalized my digestion in 4 days and is still helping me stay regular.

Remember if your immune system isnt that great those pro-biotics can turn to bad biotics where u get sick and eventualy need to take an anti-biotic

Remember if your immune system isnt that great those pro-biotics can turn to bad biotics where u get sick and eventualy need to take an anti-biotic

Not true at all. Not sure where you heard this? They are actually incredibly useful after a bout of antibiotics in order to help restore a healthy balance an help to enhance the immune system

Thornefx formulated by john Berardi works. Actually uses human strains vs animal strains used in most.

Not true at all. Not sure where you heard this? They are actually incredibly useful after a bout of antibiotics in order to help restore a healthy balance an help to enhance the immune system

He could be taking about bad bacteria, like candida, but that is not caused from pro-biotics, that is from other factors...

When I had candida overgrowth my gastro actually recommended probiotics as they build the good bacteria and create positive environment for digestion and nutrient assimilation

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear