advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trying to have low testosterone for bloodwork?

Lene28

Registered
Getting bloodwork done to get on TRT, if currently running 750mg Test E per week and 25mg Exemstane per day how long should one come off before getting bloodwork done? I know drinking and staying up late the night before the test will help lower test levels.
I know this has been asked before but couldn't find it with the search function.

just stay off a month and you will be low enough. Not worth trying to risk it and come in higher then you want.

The doc is going to check your Lh and fsh which are going to still be low even after being off a month .so I would wait a little longer or else the doc is gonna want to do a cat scan and check your pituitary to make sure there isn't a tumor or an abnormality .he will figure it out pretty quick that you were using something

I'm not sure of your age. But running 750 test a week needs to clear and then your body needs to crash from your natural test still being shut down.

For me I'm on TRT. But I tend to run 400 to 500mg a week. When I go in for my annual blood draw at a month out I cut back to 100mg a week. After 4 weeks of that that my levels are down to a mid range 500 to 600. Doc loves me at that number. So, my file and history look good.

I crached hard after a contest that I used no test during the prep. So, when I was dont I was F++ked in a bad way. System was shut down I had like a 19test level. Stupid low.

Good luck.
K

Getting bloodwork done to get on TRT, if currently running 750mg Test E per week and 25mg Exemstane per day how long should one come off before getting bloodwork done? I know drinking and staying up late the night before the test will help lower test levels.
I know this has been asked before but couldn't find it with the search function.

One more thing you could go to that labcorp online and just get your test checked. You will know for sure.
K

I had planned on stopping the Test 3 weeks out; I'll push it back to 4 weeks. Should I stop exemestane at the same time? I don't want to get crazy estrogen sides.
I had also planned on running a really low fat diet about 10 days out, lots of morning cardio, and drinking ever night the last week. Wasn't sure if that would be enough time for all those things to take an effect. I am also going to try and get the test as late as possible in the day.

Can anybody help on when I should stop exemestane?

You run the stane as long as you have excess test in your system. Most would say to run it right in to pct. your not doing that though. You would need the stane for at least the first two weeks after you discontinue exogenous test

Im just guessing here I would taper the exemestane each week too. The off a full week. I dont think all your nutrition thoughts are really going to make any different in the blood screen. It is hard to hide what a blood test finds.

Like I said before about going online if your state allows. Get a test blood draw first to see where you are at a week out. About $60 bucks. If you are under 200 then go tothe doc. If you are 375 or 400 that wont do it for TRT.
Also not all docs just say OK low T here is a bottle of cyp go for it. What is your age? When over 40 it is easier for docs to prescribe trt. When under they might send you to a endo etc.

Good luck,
kd

I had planned on stopping the Test 3 weeks out; I'll push it back to 4 weeks. Should I stop exemestane at the same time? I don't want to get crazy estrogen sides.
I had also planned on running a really low fat diet about 10 days out, lots of morning cardio, and drinking ever night the last week. Wasn't sure if that would be enough time for all those things to take an effect. I am also going to try and get the test as late as possible in the day.

The doc is going to check your Lh and fsh which are going to still be low even after being off a month .so I would wait a little longer or else the doc is gonna want to do a cat scan and check your pituitary to make sure there isn't a tumor or an abnormality .he will figure it out pretty quick that you were using something

Is there any way to boost the LH & FSH for the test? HMG before blood draw? Or will that immediately boost the test numbers as well?

Im just guessing here I would taper the exemestane each week too. The off a full week. I dont think all your nutrition thoughts are really going to make any different in the blood screen. It is hard to hide what a blood test finds.

Like I said before about going online if your state allows. Get a test blood draw first to see where you are at a week out. About $60 bucks. If you are under 200 then go tothe doc. If you are 375 or 400 that wont do it for TRT.
Also not all docs just say OK low T here is a bottle of cyp go for it. What is your age? When over 40 it is easier for docs to prescribe trt. When under they might send you to a endo etc.

Good luck,
kd

I'm 29 so I know there is a chance it won't happen but figured I should try... I didn't realize blood tests online were that cheap; I'm gonna try that out for sure!

Is there any way to boost the LH & FSH for the test? HMG before blood draw? Or will that immediately boost the test numbers as well?

Hmg and hcg mimic your body LH and fsh so no either one would actually suppress the hormones that most good dr's will test for before treating low t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 29 so I know there is a chance it won't happen but figured I should try... I didn't realize blood tests online were that cheap; I'm gonna try that out for sure!

I got on trt with a 398 so it just depends on the doctor. Make sure you complain of symptoms of low t.

I got on trt with a 398 so it just depends on the doctor. Make sure you complain of symptoms of low t.

Yes, and where loose clothing, don't go in with a tight shirt on just after a workout :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws