over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

INTERSTELLAR - Christopher Nolan

Phidias

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Been a long time I hadn't watched such a meaningful movie. Intelligent and obviously visionary.

Makes you wonder whether, under the guise of science fiction, an obedient Hollywood isn't slowly trying to educate the masses and prepare the ground for future not so distant official annoucements...

In any case, for those interested in that kind of subjects, made me smile from the start that a 2014 American movie had as one its main backdrops the work of a Soviet scientist consisting in measuring civilizations' level of advancement... Kardashev scale, if you wanna read about it. :lightbulb:

Been a long time I hadn't watched such a meaningful movie. Intelligent and obviously visionary.

Makes you wonder whether, under the guise of science fiction, an obedient Hollywood isn't slowly trying to educate the masses and prepare the ground for future not so distant official annoucements...

In any case, for those interested in that kind of subjects, made me smile from the start that a 2014 American movie had as one its main backdrops the work of a Soviet scientist consisting in measuring civilizations' level of advancement... Kardashev scale, if you wanna read about it. :lightbulb:
Haven't seen this yet but honestly how today's society is I think the most accurate account to what will happen when Aliens come to earth is depicted in the comedy movie "Mars Attacks." I can't imagine it being any different at all in how that comedy depicts it.

Going to take my 11 year old boy to see it this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a beautiful movie, I thought.

If you want laser shootouts and transforming robots you won't like it. This is a thinking man's movie for sure.

Good film, defo worth a watch and by the end it has you going "ahhhh, that's what that was about".

I'm not familiar with Interstellar but if you like informative movies/thinkers the Zeitgeist trilogy is good and it's free on the website.

saw in IMAX incredible movie, like the review say don't go with a dumb ass or kids

Super interesting and amazing movie.

If it were an hour longer, I wouldn't have noticed at all...I was that sucked in.

Going to take my 11 year old boy to see it this weekend

As Lex has outlined, definitely not the kind of movie a kid could enjoy at its fair value. :)

Haven't seen this yet but honestly how today's society is I think the most accurate account to what will happen when Aliens come to earth is depicted in the comedy movie "Mars Attacks." I can't imagine it being any different at all in how that comedy depicts it.

Actually, the way Interstellar pictures what will soon be happening to Earth, there's no chance any alien, peaceful or hostile, wanna land here anymore... lol ;)

Amazing movie!! Definitely one of those you have to "wrap your mind around".

One of the better movies I have seen in a long time.

I should be going to see this in the next week or so.

My birthday is this Wednesday, the wife is taking me to go see it. I'm really looking forward to it.

I ended up taking my son who turns eleven in a couple weeks and two of his friends. They thought it was awesome. I'm sure a little of it was over their head as well as mine but I'm glad I took them. It's cool that me and my boy can actually enjoy the same movies now.

Good movie. Very thought provoking. I would pay another 20$ just to watch it again.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws