over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post workout cardio and intra workout shake

aflo

Registered
Hey all any of u fellas using GDAs and or insulin with a intra workout shake also do post workout cardio? I usually always do post workout cardio but have recently stopped since starting MD intra shake... Any of u fellas still do pwo cardio along w intra shake while getting lean and gaining quality mass?? Is assume becoming hypo would be a primary reason NOT to do this lol

I don't use slin before every workout. The non slin days I do cardio post workout

What makes you think post workout cardio will make you go hypo? The energy demands of cardio is far less from an intense session of weight lifting....

I do 30mins max of pw cardio when leaning out. I don't have carbs until I am done with cardio. Aminos are my intra.

For gda I like to use cinnamon in some meals. True nutrition actually sells a John meadows gda if I am not mistaking.

Hey all any of u fellas using GDAs and or insulin with a intra workout shake also do post workout cardio? I usually always do post workout cardio but have recently stopped since starting MD intra shake... Any of u fellas still do pwo cardio along w intra shake while getting lean and gaining quality mass?? Is assume becoming hypo would be a primary reason NOT to do this lol

Assuming you have your slin:carb ratio down correctly and you're using humalog vs humalin, then you're probably not going hypo. Just keep some candy in your bag in case you go hypo?

What makes you think post workout cardio will make you go hypo? The energy demands of cardio is far less from an intense session of weight lifting....

Not when you do 30 mins on the stepmill

Only you know how intense your cardio is going to be. Plan your carbs accordingly.. This is why I do cardio at a different time. It's just easier

I believe he likes to put cardio away from the workout unless it's HIIT

I don't use slin and haven't used an otc gda in a few months but i always do hiit cardio after lifting except leg days...i also don't tend to use carbs during training, i've only used them a few times

but for the most part i use bcaa's or other amino products like amino linx, recoverpro, or compete

even if i'm bulking i like doing hiit cardio even if it's less than I normally would do because i find that i feel like a slug if i cut cardio out completely

If you are asking if post work out cardio is essentially useless if using pre workout slin or even just intra carbs, I have asked this a few times and its hard to get a definitive answer. I can see why some could say it would be pointless but I feel it must still be somewhat effective

Only thinking HIIT here.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner