YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how many of you can't gain the size you're after?

Arko.

Registered
For non natural & natural.

and you think you're doing all you can to get there, but not happening.

For non natural & natural.

and you think you're doing all you can to get there, but not happening.

Im not 350lbs with 24inch arms but im slowly gettimg there.. im not doing everything i can, im doin everything im willing to do.. patience is a virtue if your not pqtient u will die fast

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

I think if you ask any true bodybuilder at heart, they will always say they do not feel they have hit the size they would be happy with.

The past year i have really just accepted that I was not born to be anything spectacular muscle mass wise and I am not willing to take an all out assault to try and achieve that extra 20-30lbs which will only effect my longevity and health negatively.

I love bodybuilding and want to workout infinitely until my last days , so now I am happy with what I have and basically i just enjoy it being part of my life rather than dictating my life. My goal is to just "LOOK" better every year , making gains in terms of a few lbs , denser muscles, to be fit and to have longevity. I want to look young and feel as young as possible as i age.

Bodybuilding right now is just a real tough tough endeavor for any up and coming guy honestly, it requires top line genetics and for you to push the envelope chemically far beyond what we saw in the 80s and 90s. For me talking to pros and top amateurs who are open about the sports movement and what it takes to really obtain that look and size really detracts and negates any aspirations for me to emulate this personally and plus I dont have the genetics flat out anyway.

What motivates me now , is to just be the best me i can be using moderate approaches to everything rather than being wrapped up in trying to hit a number on the scale or aching to get on my next cycle or trying to fill out huge tshirts. I am happy to just be a guy that looks good at the party , or the beach , or the gym because that is my every day life, when i goto a bodybuilding show i always thinks shit i fucking feel tiny haha but thats when you have the best of the best all lined up in one area, however in reality every guy on here pretty much has more than enough muscle mass that would be inspiring to like 99% of the population .

I've found that on certain days, I feel my desire and my heart's as big as any of the idols I looked up to and that's bigger than what my physique could ever live up to, whether I had that physical size or not. May sound corny, but it's true.

Last edited:
Im not 350lbs with 24inch arms but im slowly gettimg there.. im not doing everything i can, im doin everything im willing to do.. patience is a virtue if your not pqtient u will die fast

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

This is pretty much how I feel. For many of us, who are doing everything in all other areas, it becomes how far do you wanna push it, dose wise?

This is pretty much how I feel. For many of us, who are doing everything in all other areas, it becomes how far do you wanna push it, dose wise?

But without our health there would be nothing at all. Along with hard work and dedication I need to have patience. I've heard from many of the vets here say that it's not a sprint, it's a marathon. Great advice. And I know for me that I will always want to be better which is what keeps me driving forward.

But without our health there would be nothing at all. Along with hard work and dedication I need to have patience. I've heard from many of the vets here say that it's not a sprint, it's a marathon. Great advice. And I know for me that I will always want to be better which is what keeps me driving forward.

Absolutely. That is a personal decision everyone needs to make for themselves. I am pretty damn conservative in my approach, and it is reinforced every time I pop on here and see what many are willing to run..lol

To each his own.

Last edited:
I've found that on certain days, I feel my desire and my heart's as big as any of the idols I looked up to and that's bigger than what my physique could ever live up to, whether I had that physical size or not. May sound corny, but it's true.

That's because your heart is enlarged from all the Test. ;)

Its never enough....
Never big enough, never ripped enough, never proportionate enough, and never fucking financially stable enough...
This world is predicated on it NEVER being enough.

What would you say the most significant limiting factor is to obtaining that size?

I've realized that I am not eating as much as I should be. I always hear "pro bodybuilders are eating constantly", yes I eat every 2-3 hours, but I guess it just isn't enough. I remember when I was working with Fakhri, it would be time to eat my next meal but I would still be stuffed from my previous one. I dreaded having to eat, but I think I gained the most size working with him. He does great off seasons, but his contest prep isn't the best IMO.

2 yrs ago I hit 265lbs @ 6'2" about 8% on 3 gms and all the food I could stand.
I had Headaches, heartburn, sleep apnia and could hardly wipe my ass.
At that I was already pushing my Genetics and risking it All.
I told myself never again but here I go trying to hit 270, but on just 2 gms.
I hear it from everyone that at 245, 6% I look my best (and I feel Great) but trying to improve is always there.
Shit at 46 you think I'd be happy being healthy and still grabbing all the attention.

Last edited:
I'll never get to the size I want. So I accept it and I'm also getting to the point that bbing isn't everything likei have always thought. I'm really getting to the point that I feel they I'm starting to think less and less about the sport.

GENETICS!!!!!!!

Its never enough....
Never big enough, never ripped enough, never proportionate enough, and never fucking financially stable enough...
This world is predicated on it NEVER being enough.

You tell em, Chemical Soldier! ;)

-Baseline

To be the size I would want to be it would require a lot of daily injections, and money.

I'd venture to say that the breed that most of us are would lead none of us to be completely satisfied with the size we are able to attain. We are always striving for more or at least to be better/more refined. I'd conclude that in some cases we are happy with what we can make happen, but disappointed we cannot keep it year round. However, many of us will look back at times where we weren't ultimately satisfied with our progress at the time...but wish we could get back to that same level of leanness/size/roundness etc.

I'd venture to say that the breed that most of us are would lead none of us to be completely satisfied with the size we are able to attain. We are always striving for more or at least to be better/more refined. I'd conclude that in some cases we are happy with what we can make happen, but disappointed we cannot keep it year round. However, many of us will look back at times where we weren't ultimately satisfied with our progress at the time...but wish we could get back to that same level of leanness/size/roundness etc.

For the most part and for most of us, we are happy with what we achieve, but we are never satisfied... we take pride in what we have accomplished, but strive to become a little better.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws